[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

Very well then I shall start attendance!

Confirmed Attendees
  1. Stars
  2. ClaraM
  3. Crusty Cake

Possible Attendees
I cant miss school on thursday due to final tasks... if it was at 5pm i could make it... hopefully jesse can let me stay at his house 1 day early if i do go... I also wonder how scott would feel about this lol...
I'm down with Thursday, not sure about the others. Put me on possible at the moment. Smile
Tbh I would rather not have this tournament just cause it's on a Thursday, plus i'd have to go right after school. So count me out. Sorry guys.
Is there any way we can have this tournament on AN grounds in the evening on Thursday? I'm not sure if this is allowed, but it would be fun -- and I'm sure lots of people are doing badge pick-up that day. I have to be at AN to do staff stuff, but would totally love to Blade with everyone in between tasks.
I love to go, BUT, I am working at 6:45.

If the tournament happens on AN ground, I can go, because I work down the street from there.
I'll be working, and will also probably very busy that night getting things ready for AN, so I can't make it. Unhappy I know everyone wants to pack as much as they can into that weekend, but this might be too much unfortunately. Three events is already a lot.

If you want to do something, I think it would be better to organize a casual meet-up on Friday in the afternoon before the main event that night. Everyone usually meets at the International Plaza Hotel lobby on Friday.
(May. 14, 2016  10:15 PM)Kei Wrote: If you want to do something, I think it would be better to organize a casual meet-up on Friday in the afternoon before the main event that night. Everyone usually meets at the International Plaza Hotel lobby on Friday.

I actually agree with this, I'm skipping school on Friday so i can totally make it on the afternoon of Friday for something like this!
I'd be down if it's early on Friday, can't make it on Thursday since I need to pick up my badge and such.
Would be nice to remind people that if you're staff at the WBO booth, you shouldn't make plans for Friday since you'll be helping us. Smile
(May. 15, 2016  1:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Would be nice to remind people that if you're staff at the WBO booth, you shouldn't make plans for Friday since you'll be helping us. Smile

I mentioned early Friday, as in before 12 or so, didn't think it would take 5 hours to finish setting up lol, but yeah I'll be there to help if it does Smile
@[Mitsu], @[1234beyblade], @[LMAO], @[ICEICE]

Hey guys, so for our next event on Sunday, June 12th, who was planning to host?
That would be me. Smile
Okay! Can you try and get the thread up as soon as possible so that anyone who played at AN and comes to visit our site will see that we have an upcoming event?
Hey guys! I will be in Toronto from June 25th to the 30th. Do you guys always do weekend tournaments or could you try to do one during the week. Thanks.
I know @[1234beyblade] had planned on hosting an event near the end of June. It'd be awesome if we could have an event on the 25th or 26th!
I could probably host my annual Birthday tournament, unless someone else already planned on hosting for either of those days.
I don't want to host on the 25/26th because high schoolers have exams during that week. I do my exams a week early because grade 12 so I would not mind hosting, so if everyone is fine with it I can host on that day, I'm also planning to do plastics and burst format for this tourney.

But if lamps wants to host his buttday tourney then you should go for it.
I'm fine with either week, but we should schedule the event for the 25th or 26th so that @[jonahblader13] can come. @[1234beyblade], if you don't want to host then @[Mitsu], @[LMAO], or @[ICEICE], can one of you host instead? I'll be hosting our next event after this one.
I can host i just dont have a computer right now to make the thread...
I won't be able to attend this next tournament. I'll be in Toronto but my family wants to go see some stuff so I can't.
(Jun. 16, 2016  8:10 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I won't be able to attend this next tournament. I'll be in Toronto but my family wants to go see some stuff so I can't.

Aw, that's too bad. Hope you have a good time in Toronto anyways!
Now that it's on Saturday I can't go either! My plane doesn't come in until after 3:00 so I won't be able to make it. I'm so sad!
If it's somehow possible you could probably make it for the beywarriors tourney LOL. If you're at all interested I can check the thread at around 4pm to see if you're coming (obviously make sure to post if you will be coming lol).
I saw something about a Canada Day tournament. Is it going to happen? If so I am in town!