[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

I may be travelling to Toronto in the summer around June. If we could try to get a tournament together that would be amazing.
(Apr. 05, 2016  4:37 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I may be travelling to Toronto in the summer around June. If we could try to get a tournament together that would be amazing.

Hey,

In the summer time we usually have tournaments every 2 weeks, so you shouldn't worry about not having one when you come to Toronto Smile
Hey guys how would you feel about a tournament on the 24th of April, a week after the Dual Layers, Dual Fun tourney.

Confirmed:
1234beyblade
Mitsu
Since there was no thread for tournament interest in Mississauga, here it is, for all those who are interested in starting up the Mississauga Beyblade community.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: The tournament has been postponed until an unknown date. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Original Info (Click to View)
I am possible, @[1234beyblade]! Smile
Xdxd i can make it xdxdxdxd Andrew Andrew
gl m8. Hope you guys find more people closer to home!
Too far for me Uncertain
I should be able to go, will try to confirm that soon. Put me on possible for now. Smile
(Apr. 12, 2016  11:00 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Xdxd i can make it xdxdxdxd Andrew Andrew
Added!

(Apr. 12, 2016  11:08 PM)Manicben Wrote: gl m8. Hope you guys find more people closer to home!
Thanks! Grin

(Apr. 12, 2016  11:09 PM)Suntailhawk Wrote: Too far for me Uncertain

Ahhh, ok Unhappy
(Apr. 12, 2016  11:10 PM)Mitsu Wrote: I should be able to go, will try to confirm that soon. Put me on possible for now. Smile

I added you! Smile

Just a reminder; I would be hosting.
obviously I will be there
If its reachable my TTC I can make it out there!
It's too much! That would be an event for three weeks in a row. I don't want to take any focus or excitement away from the Zankye event!
Thanks for the PM! I would be interested, mark me as possible for now. Which locations/venues are you considering?
(Apr. 15, 2016  3:03 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Thanks for the PM! I would be interested, mark me as possible for now. Which locations/venues are you considering?

Hey Beyonomics!

I was thinking of a couple places, one of them being Marco Muzzo park, which has 3 soccer fields IIRC and some other open space. That was the best one in mind, and I will also be trying to go around to check out other places Smile
Sorry can't make this one Uncertain
Hey guys, I am sorry to inform everybody who was going to attend/had a possibility of attending, but the tournament has now been postponed until an unknown date because of a personal/family issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Alright let's do a poll! Saturday may 14th or sunday may 15th!?!?!?!

Kei, Mitsu, LMAO, JesseObre, Suntailhawk, cadney, Lani, BLASTERJOKER, ThermalG, Beyonomics, Hato, Voldie, Minion, pyrus10000, Wally.web

I personally vote for Saturday

Saturday
JesseObre
Suntailhawk

Sunday
Sponge
LMAO
Cadney

Both Days Work
1234beyblade
Mitsu
Hato
Pyrus10000
Kei
Saturday's are always nice to have tournaments on knowing that there's no school the next day, but either dates seem to work for me personally. Smile
My brother and I are for Sunday Smile
I got my shift covered so I can definitely come on the 15th if we have it that day!!
(Apr. 19, 2016  1:33 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Alright let's do a poll! Saturday may 14th or sunday may 15th!?!?!?!

Kei, Mitsu, LMAO, JesseObre, Suntailhawk, cadney, Lani, BLASTERJOKER, ThermalG, Beyonomics, Hato, Voldie, Minion, pyrus10000, Wally.web

I personally vote for Saturday

Saturday
JesseObre

Sunday
Sponge
LMAO
Cadney

Both Days Work
1234beyblade
Mitsu
Hato
Pyrus10000

I vote Satureday, May 14th
@[Kei], @[Suntailhawk], @[Lani], @[ThermalG], @[Hato], @[pyrus10000], @[U wot m8], @[Minion], @[cadney], @[Beyonomics], @[Mitsu], @[pyrus10000], @[JesseObre], @[LMAO], @[ZachBob], @[ClaraM], and @[Dark_Mousy]

Any of you guys interested in a Standard format on Thursday May 26th? I can pick up to max 4 people or 5 if you guys can put my bey stuff on your lap from Mississauga to Toronto.

I'm looking at maybe starting at 4PM at High Park?
I was actually planning on organizing a (probably unofficial) Standard tournament around AN, so this may actually fit in with my travel plans :3