[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

So, Kei and I actually really wanted to do Limited, so I'm going to continue to ask for votes. It's 3-2 right now Zero-G, a couple more opinions on what format we should do would be nice. Smile
Zero-G Smile

My brother probably wants Limited.
(Mar. 10, 2015  2:30 AM)Hato Wrote: ZIRO GEEEEEEEE! I would love to have one Smile

(Mar. 10, 2015  4:05 PM)Suntailhawk Wrote: I am in. And.... Zero G please Tongue_out

(Mar. 12, 2015  1:54 AM)LMAO Wrote: Zero-G Smile

I hate you all. Andrew

(Mar. 12, 2015  1:54 AM)LMAO Wrote: My brother probably wants Limited.

except you @[The Sponge]
So, 4-3 Zero-G, then?

@[1234beyblade] and OldSchool, I'd appreciate if we can have your opinions, too. Smile

EDIT: We can always do both formats that day, but like Kei told me, nobody - including me, actually - really has the attention-span to do two tournaments lol.

EDIT #2: YES, THANK YOU JESSE!
Limited
Limited
The proposals up and we're officially doing Limited. I'm assuming the thread should be approved sometime later today.

Because we're not doing Zero-G on the 29th, I think we should definitely reserve the format for one of the April events. While it's ultimately what format the host wants to do, even so, it's been forever since we've have one. Tongue_out
Yeah, we'll get a Zero-G tournament in for sure before Anime North.
I plan on hosting in August, so if anyone wanted to possibly come down for a Burst and/or Zero-G event, that'd be pretty cool. I'd help anyone find places to stay, eat, etc.

Hey everyone,

I know a bunch of you were hoping to order one (or more!) of the awesome new WBO T-Shirts soon, so we should do a group order if possible! It will allow us to save on shipping costs.

If you're in Toronto would like to join the group order (whether I tagged you or not), please post here by Tuesday, January 5th with the following information:
  • Men's, Women's, or Youth
  • Color: White, Grey, or Black
  • Size: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, or X-Large
  • Quantity
The shirts themselves are $25 USD each, plus there will be a small cost for shipping (cheaper than if you bought it yourself). I will post the final cost for everyone after they have been ordered. I can pay for them myself and everyone who orders one can pay me back at the next Toronto event they attend. Smile
Thanks so much for doing this Scott!

Men's
White, Grey, and Black
Small
3 in total

Thanks!
Mens
Grey
Medium
Mens
Black
Medium

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to go to Anime North. Pre Sale tickets go on sale January 2nd
(Dec. 29, 2015  3:59 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey everyone,

I know a bunch of you were hoping to order one (or more!) of the awesome new WBO T-Shirts soon, so we should do a group order if possible! It will allow us to save on shipping costs.

If you're in Toronto would like to join the group order (whether I tagged you or not), please post here by Tuesday, January 5th with the following information:
  • Men's, Women's, or Youth
  • Color: White, Grey, or Black
  • Size: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, or X-Large
  • Quantity
The shirts themselves are $25 USD each, plus there will be a small cost for shipping (cheaper than if you bought it yourself). I will post the final cost for everyone after they have been ordered. I can pay for them myself and everyone who orders one can pay me back at the next Toronto event they attend. Smile

Just a reminder to everyone that I will be placing this order in just two days now! I only have orders for LMAO and JesseObre so far. Let me know soon if you want in on this!
@[Kei], @[Suntailhawk], @[Lani], @[ThermalG], @[Hato], @[pyrus10000], @[U wot m8], @[Minion], @[cadney], @[Beyonomics], @[Mitsu], @[pyrus10000], @[JesseObre], @[LMAO], and @[اظہر} how would you all feel about a tournament on the 30th of January.
(Jan. 06, 2016  8:38 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: @[Kei], @[Suntailhawk], @[Lani], @[ThermalG], @[Hato], @[pyrus10000], @[U wot m8], @[Minion], @[cadney], @[Beyonomics], @[Mitsu], @[pyrus10000], @[JesseObre], @[LMAO], and @[اظہر] how would you all feel about a tournament on the 30th of January.
Im down!
* [...] about a tournament on the 30th of January outside.
(Jan. 06, 2016  8:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: * [...] about a tournament on the 30th of January outside.

It might be cold. but I will show up if work schdule permits ;D
I'm good with the 30th!

EDIT: BAWB18, Rocketeer, would you guys be able to make it as well?
Yeah I would be down!
I'm a possible! Smile
(Jan. 06, 2016  8:38 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: @[Kei], @[Suntailhawk], @[Lani], @[ThermalG], @[Hato], @[pyrus10000], @[U wot m8], @[Minion], @[cadney], @[Beyonomics], @[Mitsu], @[pyrus10000], @[JesseObre], @[LMAO], and @[اظہر} how would you all feel about a tournament on the 30th of January.

There is a new anime con happening that day that I was thinking of attending so I dunno, I don't really like spending a whole afternoon outside when its this cold Unhappy

https://www.facebook.com/events/706826822752706/
I'm okay with it, but it really is a terrible time to do be doing a tournament outside ...
We could maybe get in touch with that convention and try to do it there?