[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

And the main event (tournament) is on Saturday, correct?
The main one yes, but traditionally there are always cool tournaments on Friday evening and last year we even had Sunday events too.
I figured this would be the proper place to post this. Smile
So, I took the time to make a mashup of a bunch of photo and videos I got from tournaments throughout the coarse of 2014. From 0:01 to 0:49 there's video from A YEAR: The Month of Rebirth, from 0:50 to 1:23 there's video from THIRST FOR BEYS, from 1:24 to 2:13 there's video and photos from BEYBLADE NEVER STOPS, from 2:14 to 3:04, there's both videos and photos from BEY OR DIE, from 3:05 to 4:51 there's video from BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT and from 4:52 till the end there's video from FROZEN BEYS.

The people in the video, or at least were at the events consist of me, @[Kei], @[LMAO], @[The Sponge], @[JesseObre], @[Tsuna`], @[ULTIMATE BLAZE], @[Suntailhawk], @[Priscient], @[Hato-Bokkun], @[Whos Desire], @[kaibaman7869], @[ShidosDad], @[1234beyblade], @[phantom god], @[Candyhaha] and @[matthewd]. Hoping to see you all this year!
(Jan. 11, 2015  7:35 PM)Shido Wrote: I figured this would be the proper place to post this. Smile
So, I took the time to make a mashup of a bunch of photo and videos I got from tournaments throughout the coarse of 2014. From 0:01 to 0:49 there's video from A YEAR: The Month of Rebirth, from 0:50 to 1:23 there's video from THIRST FOR BEYS, from 1:24 to 2:13 there's video and photos from BEYBLADE NEVER STOPS, from 2:14 to 3:04, there's both videos and photos from BEY OR DIE, from 3:05 to 4:51 there's video from BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT and from 4:52 till the end there's video from FROZEN BEYS.

The people in the video, or at least were at the events consist of me, @[Kei], @[LMAO], @[The Sponge], @[JesseObre], @[Tsuna`], @[ULTIMATE BLAZE], @[Suntailhawk], @[Priscient], @[Hato-Bokkun], @[Whos Desire], @[kaibaman7869], @[ShidosDad], @[1234beyblade], @[phantom god], @[Candyhaha] and @[matthewd]. Hoping to see you all this year!

Damn,My head is big.

But anywho,Thanks so much for putting this together! I really enjoyed watching people (myself) blading and being so happy!

...Thanks bae....
@[Shido] I was never in it ;__;
(Jan. 11, 2015  7:35 PM)Shido Wrote: I figured this would be the proper place to post this. Smile

Very nice video. Glad you found a clip where I actually win Tongue_out I missed you guys.

I will be back in March. See you guys then.

And, I got my AN pass already. Will be there the whole weekend!
(Jan. 14, 2015  10:19 PM)Tyler123 Wrote: I AM DEFINITELY IN!!!!

Keep it updated here because we have tournaments once or twice every month, but will start up again soon (beyblade hibernation Wink ). Also, check out Anime North 2015; biggest tournament every year! If you have questions, just PM me Smile
If anyone will be in the New England area or thinks they may be able to during the month of July, please send me a PM or post.

Planning something (hopefully) big.
Who's up for a tournament on either the 1st of March or the 8th?? Post here as soon as possible, and I can get the thread going!
I'd be fine with either one; go ahead and confirm me. Smile

Let's just hope the weather isn't bad though, haha.
Is the next tourney one day?
I'm up for both. Smile
Doesnt matter for me :p
March 8th; if only so we can hope the weather will be a bit nicer than on March 1st, which is awfully close to February.
(Feb. 13, 2015  8:09 PM)Classik Wrote: Is the next tourney one day?

Yeah, it'll be on March 8th, I'll get the thread up soon!
Waiting on that thread, @[LMAO]. Smile

I also believe you still need to send in the results for BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT?
I plan on hosting - like I mentioned to Kei - the last Sunday of this month; March 29th. If you plan on attending or think you'd be able to post here, along with either you'd like to do Limited (which I'd be completely up for) or Zero-G. While I don't have much of an interest in Zero-G, we've had a horrible amount of them last year.

Here are the lists so far.

Confirmed Attendees

Honey
Kei
1234beyblade
Suntailhawk

Possible Attendees

JesseObre
Hato
(Mar. 09, 2015  9:55 PM)Honey Wrote: I plan on hosting - like I mentioned to Kei - the last Sunday of this month; March 29th. If you plan on attending or think you'd be able to post here, along with either you'd like to do Limited (which I'd be completely up for) or Zero-G. While I don't have much of an interest in Zero-G, we've had a horrible amount of them last year.

Confirmed Attendees

Honey
Kei

Possible Attendees

JesseObre
I'm possible! Grin

ZIRO GEEEEEEEE! I would love to have one Smile
I'll be there... also can we please get a tourney for march break <3 it's supposed to be HWAT
(Mar. 10, 2015  2:30 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2015  9:55 PM)Honey Wrote: I plan on hosting - like I mentioned to Kei - the last Sunday of this month; March 29th. If you plan on attending or think you'd be able to post here, along with either you'd like to do Limited (which I'd be completely up for) or Zero-G. While I don't have much of an interest in Zero-G, we've had a horrible amount of them last year.

Confirmed Attendees

Honey
Kei

Possible Attendees

JesseObre
I'm possible! Grin

ZIRO GEEEEEEEE! I would love to have one Smile

I am in. And.... Zero G please Tongue_out
Okay, Zero-G it is, then!

I'll work on the proposal tonight. Smile
You already know your boy will be there Wink

Confirm me and my bro Smile
When will this tournament be hosted?
Hopefully I'll be able to make it Joyful_3

*lost phone. please pm me all ur phone numbers. Thanks = )