Things you think about at night.

Okay, I searched around, and couldn't find a thread like this, so I decided I would start one. This thread is about what keeps you up at night, like whether you will get an A on a test, or college, or something like that. I lay awake at night thinking about unanswerable questions (like is there a heaven and hell?), Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Beyblades. I want to know what you all think about, but please elaborate your answers, and don't just put something like "Nothing." or "Beyblades".
I try to think of nothing because that seems to help me fall asleep but I generally think of something I did recently. Last night for example, I thought about Street Fighter (more specifically Yun combos) because I had been at the arcade playing it all day. I also thought about Super Smash Bros. Melee because I had been practising my tech.
I Think about Super Smash Bros. Brawl Techiniques If I ever get Wifi And I think about Pokemon About The new Region and the Pokemon I'm getting.
I think about alot of random stuff at night. Sometimes I think about Beyblade or video games. Or if I am going somewhere I think about what would I do. Or I just lay there empty minded and drift asleep. Or how much I want to get my headgear off!
You do not want to know what I think about at night.

LOL JK. Not tomorrow, thats for sure.
I think about beyblades mostly. Sometimes I just think about me going to sleep, and waking up with a new beyblade in my hand. Once in awhile I think about my life. The good and bad of it.. It just entertains me as I fall to sleep..
I think of the beys coming in the mail/future purchases/new combos. c:
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:34 AM)Dan Wrote: I think of the beys coming in the mail/future purchases/new combos. c:

I think about that 24/7!!
i think about what my team in pokemon black/white. beys sometimes. usually random stuff.
Wow, the fact that the lot of you have nothing better to think about than beyblades isn't surprising but it is somewhat alarming... Don't you all have anything more interesting going on in your lives?

Anyway, the things I think about at night vary wildly, but most of them pertain to my relationships with my boyfriend, friends and family, as well as other things I'm currently going through in life.
(Jan. 04, 2011  6:41 AM)Roan Wrote: Wow, the fact that the lot of you have nothing better to think about than beyblades isn't surprising but it is somewhat alarming... Don't you all have anything more interesting going on in your lives?

Anyway, the things I think about at night vary wildly, but most of them pertain to my relationships with my boyfriend, friends and family, as well as other things I'm currently going through in life.

Just think of it this way. The fact that we think about Beyblade alot just shows how dedicated we are. And BTW I just don't think about Beyblade, I think about what it would be like to be James Bond. I have a Walther P99 airsoft gun so I'm one step closer.
Hmm, ever since I signed up on this site i've been going to bed at about one AM, lol.

Not much to think about if your on this site, hah.
Last night I thought abt the new pokemon game that was coming in 2 months. But usually I think about school everynight
(Jan. 04, 2011  6:41 AM)Roan Wrote: Wow, the fact that the lot of you have nothing better to think about than beyblades isn't surprising but it is somewhat alarming... Don't you all have anything more interesting going on in your lives?

great post,everyone says that they do alot of stuff that has beyblade in it since they think people will be like*look at him he loves beyblades he is my hero* but they will not think that.

and i thinks about my gf, tennis, martial arts,family and BEYBLADES!!! I LOVE THEM!!! JK
Hm it depends on the kind of day I had really. If I was out all day I think about how much fun the day was, if I stayed in all day I think about how much more open I should be and try to be more social. If I see someone hot I think about how I should've started a conversation, if I touch my Beys before I lay down I think of what new combos I should try, if I touch my Deck before I lay down I think of new Decks I could build or new ways to improve the chemistry in the one I touched, and if the last thing I do before I lay down is listen to music then I play that song in my head over and over.
Things I don't want to dream about, helps me not dream about them, and stuff shouldn't be thinking about, if you catch my drift.
Hmm, I usually think about how much I want to achieve my goal of becoming a Moderator on here. Although, I also think about Pokemon, Beyblade's that I want, Etc.
I pretty much use night time to reflect on my life.
I think about work, education, the relationships with my friends and family. Love (Like who I want to meet, what I want from a relationship, "the one that got away", etc.)

I almost NEVER think about stuff like my hobbies and video games, I use my day-time thinking for that Tongue_out Night time is peace and quiet (well, most nights), where I can just gather my thoughts.
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:28 AM)AggregateS36 Wrote: You do not want to know what I think about at night.

This pretty much sums it up for me...99% of the time.

1% of the time i think about the next day, what's gonna happen, who will i see, what will i do, what will i eat?
Girls , beys , football , Chelsea signing new players , naruto , photoshop , new mobile phones , what am i going to do the next day sometimes i am wrapped up in the movie or tv show i watched & liked , yeah it takes me a half an hour to go to sleep after hitting the bed

so pretty much i live a online sleep mode , offline
i think of sports and i create storys in my head to intertain my self
Well, I think about the beys I should Purchase and in what order, possible bey combos, the homework I should have done, how annoying my mom is, the meaning of life, anime, what happens after death, the idiots who made the movie 2012, and what I'll do the next morning
Might be slightly related, but I used to turn off the lights, cover in my bedsheets completely, get my ipod and let the shuffle run. I would then think depending of the song, like imagining myself playing the guitar to some rock, metal, flamenco or classic, to having deep philosophical thoughts and meditation while hearing meditation music. I could do that for hours, starting from midnight to around 3:00 am or so. Somehow helped me open the mind.
I am on here at night so usually whatever is going on here. But it's mostly random things,then the thoughts of Halo roll in and what it would be like if it actually happened and how I would die,and how bey-heart would die(always shooting a beyblade at someone and just getting shot)
But rarely do I think about school and what's going on in my life,I find it best not to think Bout the troublesome stuff. Makes life a lot easier for me...