Things you think about at night.

I can't stop thinking about the gremlin hiding under my bed & the monster in my closetGasp.
Every night I think about having the power to control my beyblade and I think about biting people to death.
Last night I couldn't help but think how weird Ka-V looks. (No offence)
Why is everyone so obsessed with kai-v's appearance? I'm sure she looks fine and perfectly presentable, not weird or oh so mysterious
I think about things like Yu-gi-oh! and beyblade , the actual cards and beys
not so much the anime's. I also recently thought of a scenario where I have the ability to fly
so I fly to school and meet up with my friends and the ask how I can fly and I reply:
" muffin button. " <----- TFS reference
(Mar. 02, 2011  6:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Why is everyone so obsessed with kai-v's appearance? I'm sure she looks fine and perfectly presentable, not weird or oh so mysterious

It's not everyone, it's merely the same people posting it... they give it a few weeks/month break and then repost and hope to get more people stand by them until she breaks down and post the image....
I dream about my obvious past life: SWAT sniper

I dream of my creatures that i draw, especially my digimon, and one time i had a weird thing that, I can make conversations with it in my head and imagine it, but one day i thought what i'd do without riomon and started crying...
(Mar. 02, 2011  7:54 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  6:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Why is everyone so obsessed with kai-v's appearance? I'm sure she looks fine and perfectly presentable, not weird or oh so mysterious

It's not everyone, it's merely the same people posting it... they give it a few weeks/month break and then repost and hope to get more people stand by them until she breaks down and post the image....

you know whats stupid..... i did not know kai-v was a girl.
(Mar. 02, 2011  7:54 PM)JÆMS Wrote:

Its a hyperbole.

Back on topic, I think about how to best avoid a zombie apocalypse, finances, and manipulating others. I've been called a manipulated all of my life so I decided to actually try it...I'm quite good at it, turns out.
I think of the stories I'm going to write when I grow up and roleplay in my mind. I also think of random things, like video games.
I think off alot of things including how tommarow is going to work out and what did i get on that test and a lot more but i think of them right now.<yaa i'm awsome> zane rocks!!!

I just saw what she looks like. She had a constipated look on her face. It was because she was laughing so much. So that's why I was thinking about that.
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:57 AM)Nano Wrote:

I just saw what she looks like. She had a constipated look on her face. It was because she was laughing so much. So that's why I was thinking about that.
Was this an actual picture? Or in you head?

When it comes to trying to decide what Kai-V looks like,I'm probably gonna have to believe in Themailman's understanding of Science and math...
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:57 AM)Nano Wrote: I just saw what she looks like. She had a constipated look on her face. It was because she was laughing so much. So that's why I was thinking about that.

What the hell.
Am I the only one that dreams/thinks about orange juice at night. And its really ridiculous that your guys are concerned about Kai-Vs appearence. However her simple comment makes me smile.
(Mar. 03, 2011  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What the hell.

You did. Ask Bey-Heart. You also look some what like the Joker...

If you want I'll edit the photo in paint to show what I mean.
When I sleep, I end up planning scenes and dialogues in my head for some fanfiction projects, such as my Mega Man Star Force and Buso Renkin projects. If I manage to remember them by the time I wake up, then I add them to the new chapter when I write it. I try to write the scenes as if I'm describing scenes from an actual anime show, so when I think of them while I try to sleep, they come out like actual anime scenes, with voices and everything.

It's usually a 50-50 chance I end up sleeping or not....
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:20 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What the hell.

You did. Ask Bey-Heart. You also look some what like the Joker...

If you want I'll edit the photo in paint to show what I mean.

Do you not realize how offensive and crude you're being? I think that was Kai-V's point.
Oops. Sorry Kai-V. I wasn't trying to offend you Crying
Some of you guys(not naming anyone in particular) are simply OBSESSED with Kai-V's looks. Can't she look sweet and friendly (though sometimes her comments DO scare me)? I'm sure she looks fine. Wish I could see her once, though.

At night I keep thinking that someday,*huh* someday I will meet the love of my life. I keep wondering what she would be like.
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:02 PM)TheLoneWolf.Kai Wrote: Some of you guys(not naming anyone in particular) are simply OBSESSED with Kai-V's looks. Can't she look sweet and friendly (though sometimes her comments DO scare me)? I'm sure she looks fine. Wish I could see her once, though.

At night I keep thinking that someday,*huh* someday I will meet the love of my life. I keep wondering what she would be like.
She looks fine. She doesn't look like the joker. She also doesn't look like the devil that the newbies make her out to be...

Wait a minute! You love Kai-V?! You've never even seen her... I hope your not talking about Kai-V, that would just be creepy! O_O
All of the sudden the Pedo Bear creeps out.
2012... Unhappy sad thoughts. but good things are new arrival beyblades that i order and school.
well i think about alot hmm. lets see i think about my guitar and bass. will i ever get a girlfreind(that is a biggie)
will i ever find that one beyblade i need( I always do) what does life mean. do people really consider me goth.
( small one). and will i ever be happy in life. or i just sing songs in my head. oh ya im pretty young to think of this but politics.
oh ya are you guys reall y commenting about how kai-v looks man guys that is so low. that would be a new low for me. and im really low.
(Feb. 03, 2011  12:42 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:00 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:38 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:12 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: Well, i only think about chemistry now, mostly nitric and hydrochloric acid and i don't know why XD. I think about 148 Neodymium wich is the isotope that i will will use to create element 119...and rule the world MUHAHAHAHA!
Don't you need, like, an atomic particle shooter-type thing to do that?
A particle accelerator or a fusion nuclear reactor that I will invent... and rule the world again MUHAHAHAHA!

Or, you could threaten the world that you will throw some cobalt chloride (have in closet) in the filtration systems of the world if you do not obey.
dont give him ideasor me heheheheh
I always think about ways to stay up at night. Oh and barely homework and school.