Things you think about at night.

the same things i was thinking throughout the day, so most recently about my tournament. i also think about what ever is in my hand at the time, but i don't normally have something in my hand when going to sleep.
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:52 PM)Gloomy Wrote: I am on here at night so usually whatever is going on here. But it's mostly random things,then the thoughts of Halo roll in and what it would be like if it actually happened and how I would die,and how bey-heart would die(always shooting a beyblade at someone and just getting shot)
But rarely do I think about school and what's going on in my life,I find it best not to think Bout the troublesome stuff. Makes life a lot easier for me...
Really?! It's not the greatest thing in the world to hear one of your friends say that. Tired (jk) What Beyblade would I be launching? If it was Lightning L-Drago, then I think I would def. win that fight. XD
Thinking of K' ( http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/K%27 ) and Maxima, ( http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Maxima ) two really cool characters who are best friends. I'm fascinated with them and think of being them or just how they are and sometimes all night I imagine being as cool as K' at a WBO Tournament, hah.
i think about my dad
I think about my next bey battle, and food
Now that Bey-Heart wants me to do Hare Hare Yukia, I will probably think about doing it.
Normally think of what happened in a past dream. this tends to leave me picking up where I left off last. Almost like a second life that can be pause. ( the picking up on past dreams is another thing I think on as an odd thing with a reason)
It depends what happened on the day. If it is something really good I hardly sleep.
I never really think about Beyblade at night, I usually think about things that have happened recently. Good or Bad, or about what I will do tomorrow with friends etc.
I may watch something I think is frighting and think about that but then ill try to think of something like my make up character story that I do and just continue that in my head till I fall asleep
Though it's a silly thing to think about at night, I think about adding and subtracting Dark Bribe from my Deck with other cards. (YGO Stuff). I'll have a definite answer when more cards come.
(Jan. 22, 2011  10:26 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Though it's a silly thing to think about at night, I think about adding and subtracting Dark Bribe from my Deck with other cards. (YGO Stuff). I'll have a definite answer when more cards come.

I kinda think about the same thing. But what good combos I can do in different situations.

Right now it's 1:30 am so I guess I will go to sleep soon. But tonight I will be thinking about YGOTAS. Mostly Jaden's rap or the Yugi vs. Jaden rap.
God and what I am going to post tomorrow.
Shooting my school with high speed beyblades. I mean the school, not anyone in it.
well, since I'm going to Fernie in a few days to ski, that's what's been keeping me up lately
how the love of my life dummped me, noddles, money ,yugioh ,pokemon,beyblades
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:19 PM)red B uk Wrote: how the love of my life dummped me, noddles, money ,yugioh ,pokemon,beyblades

Tired you think of noodles to get to sleep? And I thought I was crazy...
I feel sorry for all the members who don't have a life out of Beyblade.
Now I'm thinking about how lucky I am to a girlfriend as amazing as mine is before I go to sleep on top of everything else I think about at night.
Recently, I've been thinking about what YGO Deck to build next. I was thinking LS, as I love Light Attribute Monsters, and I like what they stand for. I was also thinking Dragunity, or even Counter Faires/Agents, when they come out of course.

But in terms of non-YGO related things, I think about what I'm going to do with my life. I'm 19, and there's a whole world out there for me to explore, especially Japan for me. School is great and all, but I wonder if it's right for me.
i think about drigergt's video's. get's me to sleep in 5 minutes flawlessly
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:40 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:19 PM)red B uk Wrote: how the love of my life dummped me, noddles, money ,yugioh ,pokemon,beyblades

well i just realy like noddles
(Jan. 25, 2011  7:22 PM)red B uk Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:40 PM)Nano Wrote:

well i just realy like noddles

it doesent surprise me that somebody said money. it's like my 5th favorite thing XD
Things I think at night are beyblades, beys that shouldcome up, the WBO, and customs.Joyful_2
I think about when my packages are coming in the MAIL! gahhhhhhhh!