Things you think about at night.

Am I really the only one who thinks about nothing, just focuses on getting to sleep hah ? Everything I needed or wanted to think about was taken care of during the several hours of the day so I can continue having undisturbed nights.
I always listen to a good douse of NintendoCaprisun,Josh Jepson (Other lets players) While I sleep.

I CAN NOT SLEEP IN SILENCE, Lol. I think it started when I was little, I always slept with the TV on, so I always need noise to get to sleep.
(Jan. 25, 2011  8:03 PM)FrenchFrieZâ„¢ Wrote: Things I think at night are beyblades, beys that shouldcome up, the WBO, and customs.Joyful_2

Wow. Just...wow.
I've been thinking about bey shots and heck I woke up this morning with launcher in hand
I used to think about DBZ...shhhh Don't tell anyone
But now I have memory foam <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
and I fall alseep super fast
i think of parts for my story.it seems like thinking helps me sleep.
(Jan. 26, 2011  1:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Am I really the only one who thinks about nothing, just focuses on getting to sleep hah ? Everything I needed or wanted to think about was taken care of during the several hours of the day so I can continue having undisturbed nights.

I do the same sometimes. I just lay there with my eyes closed trying not to move. I have fallen to sleep like that when on the WBO (I lay on my bed because I use a Wii)

I think this is one of the first times you have actually talked about your life outside of Beyblade on here.
At night I think about friends, certain events that up during the day, past event and other random stuff, also I think about life as someone else, living during the day in my head, I think of a lot things, but mostly I think about erotic things it's my secrect *wink*
(Jan. 27, 2011  8:10 AM)Hikaru♥ Wrote: At night I think about friends, certain events that up during the day, past event and other random stuff, also I think about life as someone else, living during the day in my head, I think of a lot things, but mostly I think about erotic things it's my secrect *wink*

Try to keep it low. This is a kids site after all Wink
(Jan. 26, 2011  1:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Am I really the only one who thinks about nothing, just focuses on getting to sleep hah ? Everything I needed or wanted to think about was taken care of during the several hours of the day so I can continue having undisturbed nights.

Well yeah your super busy on the forum & other things in life so it's bound to make you tired , well yeah abt me recently i just can't stop thinking about when will my packages arrive by post
Well, i only think about chemistry now, mostly nitric and hydrochloric acid and i don't know why XD. I think about 148 Neodymium wich is the isotope that i will will use to create element 119...and rule the world MUHAHAHAHA!
Anyone who can read this .....Oh did I say that well I think about beyblade and sleeping o get my mind off things
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:12 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: Well, i only think about chemistry now, mostry nitric and hydrochloric acid and i don't know why XD. I think about 148 Neodymium wich is the isotope that i will will use to create element 119...and rule the world MUHAHAHAHA!
Don't you need, like, an atomic particle shooter-type thing to do that?
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:38 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:12 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: Well, i only think about chemistry now, mostly nitric and hydrochloric acid and i don't know why XD. I think about 148 Neodymium wich is the isotope that i will will use to create element 119...and rule the world MUHAHAHAHA!
A particle accelerator or a fusion nuclear reactor that I will invent... and rule the world again MUHAHAHAHA!
i normaly turn my i pod listen to music for about 3 hrs then finaly go to sleep
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:00 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:38 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:12 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: Well, i only think about chemistry now, mostly nitric and hydrochloric acid and i don't know why XD. I think about 148 Neodymium wich is the isotope that i will will use to create element 119...and rule the world MUHAHAHAHA!
A particle accelerator or a fusion nuclear reactor that I will invent... and rule the world again MUHAHAHAHA!

Or, you could threaten the world that you will throw some cobalt chloride (have in closet) in the filtration systems of the world if you do not obey.
I thought about my future for tomorrow and milk. Yes, milk. Oh, and beyblades.
well lately i've been thinking about well beyblades'bleach,vampires, my cats kingdom hearts and other anime and video games and stuff that im in to on and my favs caraters on my favs shows muisc my family and how lucky i am that both my younger brother and sisther are always looking out for me in someways i look up to them and learning how to cook and any manga i read my good days

my sister suragey on her elbow and wrist and shorder that comeing up , if i pass or fail in school, things that i want to forget that happpen in my life but cant if i have a fight with someone then that mosty why evey one is try to pick my like for me on my bad day sometimes and some it's just really bad mermoys i just have troble sl sleeping were i start crying that were i go get one of my beys to sleep with
Wow. You must stay up all night to think of that. Good luck with the surgery.
ya thinx i hope it go's ok to she my only sister and i just want her to be ok thought i just wish the stess didnt have to come along i dont do well with stress i end up throwing random things or stabing random things lately i've been stabing my jello tell it looks like brians
I think about cross overs in animes with my characters
I normaly think about the next day or stuff I would've changed
I think about deathSerious and sleep Tongue_out
For some reasons I think of
Baba Vanga
Are human going to be Cyborgs
When will I die
When will my dad die(it make me cry when i think that)
Aliens are real or not
and will I ever get an Earth Eagle/Aquila 145WD
all i dream of is uh.. not really anything other than
Im dead
things
hows knocking my door
and who would steal my beys hahahahah
funny dream