Things you think about at night.

never school never home work, its the weird things like...
stories, ideas, what my next big TAXI project will be, oh snipe i forgot the fox in the ice chest.......funny things like comments, sales, comp disputes, things i did in the past i dont tell people and would it change anything if i did.......ohhh im getting something in the mail...."ya".

those little things always keep me from sleeping i toss and turn thinking maybe something would change................the fact i get restless foot syndrome so i got to think of something to get my mind off that before i go mental anyways!
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:17 AM)JonnB Wrote: Am I the only one that dreams/thinks about orange juice at night. And its really ridiculous that your guys are concerned about Kai-Vs appearence. However her simple comment makes me smile.

I once thought about my hatred toward orange juice?
I had a dream that an Italian barista was teaching me how to make the perfect espresso. I remember none of the details but it definitely did make me want espresso first thing in the morning.

My name is Arjun and I am a coffee addict.
I think about some sick carp!
Like my aunt's face ILL!
Or my EX she is not that bad looking!
An alien girl coming in at night one time.... Maybe more than one time.... Shattup... YOU ALL ARE SHORT.
I always think about what should I do tomorrow
lol i think a bout anime characters and <censor>ing people and things like that
i think about sales, and money issues and realize im hiding from my old freinds because of it. lately iv been thinking about beyblade alot, im not sure why but i cant help but sit back and just daydream.
I would say, pretty much everything I think about during the day. Thinking of simply nothing feels impossible for me. I am wired to stay awake during evening hours no matter how much I try to change that. So, despite having worked 42.5 hours this week and been awake for 21 hours today, I am still not tired. I might as well use this time for productive thought, because this morning I will curse everything to hell for feeling so tired and that it no time for productive thought. I do not do mornings.
That if whales could talk, would they have Russian accents?
now sometimes i think about will i survive the 6th grade and i am after being bullied food spilled on me constantly being constantly laughed at and being told no to a dance with a girl i like. oh ya i also think what the #u^9 am i doing in bed i could be outside roaming through the night in the shadows with a bat and my fists to take down my enemies. or just walk through the night with a good freind.
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:57 AM)maroyasha Wrote: now sometimes i think about will i survive the 6th grade and i am after being bullied food spilled on me constantly being constantly laughed at and being told no to a dance with a girl i like. oh ya i also think what the #u^9 am i doing in bed i could be outside roaming through the night in the shadows with a bat and my fists to take down my enemies. or just walk through the night with a good freind.

Aww, don't worry, you'll survive. Just stay strong.
Sometimes About Getting 1st In The 10th And 12th Exams - These Are Most Important Exams In Our Country.

Sometimes, Being On WBO,All Night Long.

And Sometimes, Getting A New Dell XPS 17 And Alienware 15X.(I Am A Techy Guy)
Normally i would think about Beyblade or Pokemon but my mum said that if i think about a beach with nothing on it exept for the sand and water i would get to sleep quicker lol
I always think of my parent's divorce and thats why i can never sleep
But before that ever happened a few days ago i always thought about if beyblade's beast really do excist somewhere else that would be cool
I think about giant monsters destroyig stuff but 80% of the time im thinking about girls
(Apr. 04, 2011  5:19 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Normally i would think about Beyblade or Pokemon but my mum said that if i think about a beach with nothing on it exept for the sand and water i would get to sleep quicker lol

If I thought about a beach I would picture myself drowning in the ocean; since I almost drowned during my childhood.
I think about good stuff like Power Rangers.
i always think of what will happen in the future,the wierd thing is that what ever is what im thinking of is somewhat the OPPOSITE,like when i think that i will win in a contest,the opposite happens
I think about matters between life and death, beyblade strategies and what will happen if a major disaster hits my area. I also make up my own storylines to series that I like. I also think what will I do the next day. Then I pray to God to forgive my sins.
I question why I can't go to tournaments, and dream about me winning imaginary ones.
I think about that if im gonna have a dream that I can meet the mythical pokemon Zeraora, or not.
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:49 AM)Odin Wrote: Okay, I searched around, and couldn't find a thread like this, so I decided I would start one. This thread is about what keeps you up at night, like whether you will get an A on a test, or college, or something like that. I lay awake at night thinking about unanswerable questions (like is there a heaven and hell?), Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Beyblades. I want to know what you all think about, but please elaborate your answers, and don't just put something like "Nothing." or "Beyblades".

thinking of how i could defeat Emperor Palpatine in the Rise Of Skywalker (btw dont spoil the movie for me i haven't seen it yet)
I always think of the last episodes of tv shows like Sonic X or Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, Diamond and Pearl, and XY and think of how they could bring back those characters in future seasons. There is hope for Pokemon to do that but for Sonic X it will probably never happen. Unhappy Thinking of stuff that makes me sad makes me sleepy