The stupidest thing you ever got yelled at.

i once got screamed at for asking to get water during study hall
Acussed for calling a guy in my class a f***er, nuff said.

Edit: Also got yelled at by my babysitter when I was 6 when I got beat up by my cousins and my babysitter turned right around and said to my cousins "Are you okay? What did that mean kid do to you guys?" and I had this face on: Gasp
one i was climing over barbed wire then i fell and my "boy parts" hit the barbs and i got shouted at for ripping my trousers
I was walking by this guy`s car and this kid ran behind me, he looked at me and shouted, leave my car alone kid, and i shouted "it wasn`t me" Tired. That guy was an idiot for sure! i`m tall and everyone at my school says i have big cheeks and the kid who ran was smaller than me. GET SOME GLASSES U IDIOT DRIVER
My math teacher got mad at me for pushing a door too hard. It wasn't even that hard. -.-
So we were at the science lab , then the teacher suddenly started shouting at us . After 5 minutes of yeling at us , she was like " GET OUT ! " . Man , that was so drama . Best thing about it , the whole class didn't even know why we got yelled at .
Dumbest thing happened in Science last year.
Me: *talking with friend*
Teacher: Stop talking,move to this seat,*points at seat*
Me: K,then.
1 minute later
Teacher: Why did you move there?!? Stop switching seats or i'll give you a detention!
Me: Tired You told me to move here dumb *****.
Teacher: Detention!

After school that day:
Me: Mom,I got a detention.
Mom: Why?
Me: My teacher is mentally challenged and is incapable of being smart.
Mom: Is it your dumb science teacher?
Me: Yup XD
Mom: No wonder......

Lol,True story too,worst teacher ever.

Also,I've gotten detentions for teachers saying stupid things and then I get in trouble for apparently argueing with a teacher. Like this one time:
Teacher(cooking): In order to make chips(make chips?),you must put the bag in the oven with the chips in them,if you don't you're not making proper chips.
Me: ummm,you don't make chips,they come in the bag ready to eat.
Teacher: So you want to be fresh with me young boy? Detention!
Me: (in head,why the {insert bad word} would you put chips in the oven?)

The expression "Cry over spilt milk" happen to be my case. I was poring myself some coffee and of coarse being me I 'accidentally' tripped and my coffee spilt everywhere. And my dad saw me and he had a fit, so, he told me to go to my room and not just that he told my brother to pick it up. Lol... such a nice childhood I had.
I got yelled for closing my door !!!!!!
i put my thumb on one of those cigarette lighters you get in the car, took me around 5 seconds to realize that there was the smell of burning, and the skin my thumb had kinda meltedConfused, it didn't hurt when my finger was on it but it stung like hell afterwards.
My mum started taking the P*** at me for five minutes before my dad called me a retardCrying.
(mind you i was 8 years old and i didn't know better.)
My brother yelled at me "What the F**K are you doing you mother F**KER!!!
For eating a pickle?
I got yelled at for crying because I was lonely. The lecture only made me more lonely, which made me cry more!
I messed up just slightly in putting away dishes for cleaning, and my mother goes ballistic. Thing is, she never had to do the dishes in the past five months now. Kinda makes whining invalid, like really.
i got yelled at for spending 2144 dollars on beyblade season 2 in japanese cause i had to make the price go that high cause thies guy was trying to beat me on the bid on yahoo japan i beat him and my mom paid for the dvds and i will be getting them but my mom said dont do that again you have to spend what you have. ya my mom just let me off with a warning oh but it was worth it cause now i will have beyblade season 2 with my beyblade season 3 in japanese
(May. 03, 2012  2:17 PM)jamie Wrote: i got yelled at for spending 2144 dollars on beyblade season 2 in japanese cause i had to make the price go that high cause thies guy was trying to beat me on the bid on yahoo japan i beat him and my mom paid for the dvds and i will be getting them but my mom said dont do that again you have to spend what you have. ya my mom just let me off with a warning oh but it was worth it cause now i will have beyblade season 2 with my beyblade season 3 in japanese

This topic is for things that should really not have been worth a yell ... Paying two thousand dollars on such items is definitely worth a yell. Beyblades are not even worth that much, and you can get most of those DVDs for less on HMV Japan, not even in a bid.
but i am looking at hmv japan and i cant find beyblade season 2 on there on dvds on there so it was worth paying what i did for beyblade season 2 dvds in japanese
Are you kidding me ? Are you seriously 21 years old ? I'm 12 and even I know that spending that much money on DVD's that you might be able to download is just plain dumb.
So the auction was only for the second season ? You realise that two thousand dollars equals to approximately one-hundred-and-fifty dollars per disk ? That is absolutely insane, and it was totally reasonable of your mother to yell at you for that ...
ya but beyblade season 2 is now out of print so i had to do what ever it took to get it i am a big fan of beyblade and now i am happy that i will have beyblade season 2 with my beyblade season 3 all in japanese
(May. 03, 2012  2:55 PM)jamie Wrote: ya but beyblade season 2 is now out of print so i had to do what ever it took to get it i am a big fan of beyblade and now i am happy that i will have beyblade season 2 with my beyblade season 3 all in japanese

That buy was just ridiculous. That is about 2-3 weeks work - depending on wages and your job. (Talking about your parents)

I was surprised you didn't get a huge lecture, or yell for that ...

EDIT: Also, are you 21 .. ? Seriously ... Learn to use your money wisely.
oh i dont have a job i just stay home watch anime and relax and all so i get 1000 dollars a month from the guvernment cause of my disabilities that i have so i dont have to work
(May. 03, 2012  3:14 PM)jamie Wrote: oh i dont have a job i just stay home watch anime and relax and all so i get 1000 dollars a month from the guvernment cause of my disabilities that i have so i dont have to work

As someone who is also on disability, this kind of thing is what makes us all look bad to people who do work for a living. Being a literal leech on the tuckus of the working class, with no appreciation for what you get in return for contributing nothing to the world.

Don't be so wasteful with the money you get - some day, it may just run out.
I got yelled at for getting out of my seat at my school i was like wth?My table discussed it
(May. 03, 2012  7:14 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 03, 2012  3:14 PM)jamie Wrote: oh i dont have a job i just stay home watch anime and relax and all so i get 1000 dollars a month from the guvernment cause of my disabilities that i have so i dont have to work

As someone who is also on disability, this kind of thing is what makes us all look bad to people who do work for a living. Being a literal leech on the tuckus of the working class, with no appreciation for what you get in return for contributing nothing to the world.

Don't be so wasteful with the money you get - some day, it may just run out.

What Hazel said. I personally hate myself for not being mentally secure... Which is part of the issue actually. I need to find more exercise practice. I'd get yelled at for a lack of proper references being an at-home worker.

I've always wanted a job outside my house but there are a few family issues and personal mental stress, involving some recent incidents have made me less than likely to work functionally outside of home.

Again I've wanted a job, but what is my head good for right now? I need to pull myself together an almost lot. I'm looking for a workplace that could "put up" with me while I get myself more fit.
I got yelled at for standing up and class, walking out, coming abck in 10 minutes, and saying, "When you gotta go, you gotta go!" My teacher gave me 2 Lunch DTs. I've never gotten a DT in my life before! Sad, sad, sad.