The stupidest thing you ever got yelled at.

Oh I got another one
So I'm going paint-balling with My friend's Dad,and in the middle of the round, I shoot him and He's like "no fair you are the only one here with full auto"
SO WHAT, @#!*%
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:34 PM)zflare3 Wrote: i sed dog in school and i had to go in deputy heads office...

interesting 0_0 explain
I was playing with an airsoft and started chasing my friend then this man came out of saying I shot his garage then we got into an arguement for like 45 mins and then his wife finally stops him.
well thats not stupid...unless you didnt shoot his grage
Over the years I've been yelled at for sooo many things i'm not really bothered by it anymore. But one of the memories I 'fondly' remember...Is when my little sister,my little brother decided to light a campfire in my little brothers room...Lots of yelling XD
I fondly remember when my brother threw a rock at the backboard of our basketball hoop lightly and it just SHATTERED. It was really funny and I was there when he got yelled at.
I got yelled at because I was singing in the wrong order and my music teacher was like "You will never be a good singer if you sing in the wrong order!!!" And I don't even want to be a singer in the first place.
Ok ... one time my bro was scared to go up stairs to go to the toilet and he was 6 and he asked my dad to go with him my dad said no and then he asked me and dad said to me no let him go on his on and then when my dad was at the toilet upstairs my brother was shouting DADY DADY I NEED THE TOILET!!!! LET ME IN!! AND then he came down stairs jumped around saying I PEE'D MYSELF and he was crying and all i could see was this wet patch getting bigger and bigger and then my dad came and took a cyco saying WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE HIM TO THE TOILET?? I SHOUTED AT HIM SAYING YOU WER THERE!! the rest is censord ROFL it was so dumb
(Aug. 05, 2011  10:08 PM)NARUT0 Wrote: Ok ... one time my bro was scared to go up stairs to go to the toilet and he was 6 and he asked my dad to go with him my dad said no and then he asked me and dad said to me no let him go on his on and then when my dad was at the toilet upstairs my brother was shouting DADY DADY I NEED THE TOILET!!!! LET ME IN!! AND then he came down stairs jumped around saying I PEE'D MYSELF and he was crying and all i could see was this wet patch getting bigger and bigger and then my dad came and took a cyco saying WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE HIM TO THE TOILET?? I SHOUTED AT HIM SAYING YOU WER THERE!! the rest is censord ROFL it was so dumb

LOL, I can remember a story just like that.
Well I jumped out of a window in my trampoline but hurt my legs. No broken bones or sprains just hurt. Oh and I didn't even have a net.
Without a net? I can't even jump regularly without one; I'd have no bones if I didn't o.O
I was scared but my friends said theyd give me 20 dollars each and I had about 7 friends there so I got alot of money.
i got yelled at by the music teacher for sleeping in class.my excuse was: i was tired from playing musical statues
(Aug. 06, 2011  3:06 AM)RockScorpioX Wrote: I was scared but my friends said theyd give me 20 dollars each and I had about 7 friends there so I got alot of money.

140 Dollars, lucky. <-- Off-topic.

Back on topic, I got yelled at for accidently tripping over a rock in a race.
I got yelled at when I was riding a merry-go-round in a fair and it took me in the peak of it. It was my first time to ride merry-go-round. That was years ago.XD
I remeber when I was litle and in class. We were working individualy and for some reason I don't remeber I was really happy and whistled. I got yelled at for it and I still don't really get it. I wasn't disturbing anyone!
Lol, I got so many of these moments.

I had a friend who is cranky and there would be random times where he just gets mad, so anyways, one time we were playing basketball, and i was playing defense and he pulled up and i put my hand up and he missed his shot and he was like *&^*%&%ING HAND GOT IN MY ^&*^&^*&ING WAY LIIKE WHAT THE ^&^* ARGHHHHHH and then he was like, I GET 3 POINTS. Yeah, it was stupid how he got mad for something that was the aspect of the game and how he said that he should get 3 points when it didnt go in and it wasnt even a 3 pointer
i got yelled at for breaking a 5 dollar themamoter and didnt even do it
I got yelled at for using the bathroom. I ended up in detention, because a 1 and 100,000 percent chance, there might have something "bad" happen to me and my friends, some Beat S.
Reading, even though I was done with all the math problems, and Telling my Baby Bro to Not touch my Beys,
I got yelled at for doing karate and I was doing it to nobody and I needed to advance from brown belt to black belt.
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:29 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: I got yelled at for doing karate and I was doing it to nobody and I needed to advance to black belt.

Wow. That is dumb. I'm working for my black belt test right now and I never got yelled at for doing it or using my two little scythes I have.
I got to black belt anyway.