The stupidest thing you ever got yelled at.

going in front of the screen to get a ping-pong raacket while my sister was playing COD black ops
she's all,I WAS ON A KILL STREAK GO PLAY SOME OF THAT (insert BAD word here)INSTEAD.
Kk I got yelled at for failing a vault... And nearly got punched because I don't like onions... Chocked_2
After I did my business in the bathroom, I washed my hands and few (NOTE: FEW (3-4)) drops of water were on the floor and a few minutes later, my father used the bathroom and saw drops of water on the floor and he yelled at me and I had to clean it up. Chief - Sigh ...
alright, so when I was like, 9 or 10, my sis and I had a bunk bed, and I was sleeping, then she started crying, and my step father (her dad) busted into the room, and half woke up, then she said '[Insert my name here] is scaring me!" So he shook me, started yelling at me, and told me I was grounded for 6 months...

Also, at school, I got detention for a week because some girl yelled at me...
That is the greatest problem as far as females are concerned..if you hit to them...you get yelled at and if they do the same thing to you..you are insulted by your friends, teachers, etc...happened many times in my case...Just by mistake I pushed my friend on a girl when I was in a hurry to go down from the passage and even for this silly thing I was yelled at by my class teacher
About the COD 1, never annoy a girl who's on a killstreak
But i hav another one, I was at skool and a kid who i was sitting next to put his hand in front of my face while i was doin work and the teacher yelled at him and said ' Were u talkin to him? ' and im like thinking no he wasnt and then hes like yes, so i get yelled at aswell for nothing!! NOTHING!!!
my brother was playing mw2 and was on a 24 kill streak i went to get the game case for blackops so i can put it inside the case and then i went infront of the tv and he couldnt see then someone noob tubed him and then hes like (bad word) you go (bad word) yourself whyd you (bad word) go infront of the tv and you (bad word) noob tuber your so noob (bad word) you all (bad word)
I got yelled at for having a Pokemon Card, yes I'm not allowed go have Pokemonz
I got yelled at for having a Pokemon Card, yes I'm not allowed go have Pokemonz
the stupidest thing that i got yelled at is when i got into some stupid fight with this boy when i was 14..i got yelled at because i hit the boy with my own shoes and he teachers said it was unfair......XD
My brother was talking too much and my aunt and dad yelled shut up to me.
So sad.
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:01 AM)We Are One Wrote: The stupidest thing,probably when I did nothing. My sister has anger issues so I have to deal with her yelling at me everyday and calling me names....she laughs after every mean thing she says,it gets so annoying being yelled at everyday.She calls beyblade "gayblade",lol.

thats exactly what my mom used to say……….then i battled her……
In third grade I got yelled at for saying thank you 3 times this mean kid kept throwing my pencils and stuff across the room and I asked another Student to pick it up for me (He was right next to it) and 3 times I asked then I ran out of Crayons and asked for some from another Kid \. and before when I was just asking them to get my pencil my teacher yelled at me then again for getting Crayons and I say Thank You to the student and she yells at me worse and tells me to move my card SERIOUSLY nd when I got home (I'm a good kid in schoo you could say) She was furious the Second time I got my card moved in the School year (The cards are behavior systen Green (Good) Yellow (Mine Warning) Red (Principle)
Bouncing a bouncy ball in gym class while wating for my turn to play kickball. It was pretty stupid because I wasn't doing anything but bouncing it on the floor and catching it and I tossed it to (not AT) my friend and it hit him accidentally and I got busted for "violent behavior". Me, my friend and witnesses all told the truth but noooo. I wound up getting yelled at and a saturday school. It also made me pretty mad because I never do anyting to get into trouble.
When I was 8, I asked my mom to help me heat up a Chili can.
Then she was like "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
Then I told her louder, "Heat up my chili."
Then she said "OK! *Whisper* man I hate kids*"
NO JOKE.
hey so i was running into my freinds living room and i tripped over his xbox. he doesn't care about me he just go's "Now my brother is going to kill me. Why'd you trip over the (bad word) xbox?" and i had slammed into the cement wall and when i went to get up he was like checking his xbox for damage and i hit my head on the windowsill and he was still yelling
(Jul. 13, 2011  8:17 AM)Card Tricks Wrote: my brother got angry because he didnt want to be it at hide and seek lol
That's exactly like my brother, he also HATES losing.
My mom was mad at me so she tried to give me a little slap, but i backed away and she hit my little brother instead by accident, so my brother started to cry even though it was a little tap-like hit, and he is 10 years old, and my mom starts yelling at me and stuff while my brother is crying and beeing an overgrown baby, still i get the blame! GRRRRRRRR......
My mom was mad at me so she tried to give me a little slap, but i backed away and she hit my little brother instead by accident, so my brother started to cry even though it was a little tap-like hit, and he is 10 years old, and my mom starts yelling at me and stuff while my brother is crying and beeing an overgrown baby, still i get the blame! GRRRRRRRR......
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:16 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: Dude, what's with the double post.

The new version of internet explorer is the problem...

For me? My bro broke a vase, he points at me, and my mom goes *datdatdatdat*
(Jul. 19, 2011  2:23 PM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:16 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: Dude, what's with the double post.

The new version of internet explorer is the problem...

Lol.

My teacher once yelled at me for reading a book. It was pretty funny.
"The stupidest thing you ever got yelled at."

My response: been myself... Yea, it happens... Z_Z
That kind of happened to me...im not good at sports so i didnt join then i told my mom beyblade was a sport...man....was that a stupid idea...i tried explainin it...
last month i got yelled at for watcjing tv upstairs enstead of down stairs