The stupidest thing you ever got yelled at.

I got yelled at for going PEW PEW PEW on a school feild trip. And we were supposed to be having fun. My friends thought it was hallarious, but my teacher didn't.
Ah 1st grade. Those were the good ol' days.

Then I also got yelled at for asked for a Beyblade.
Putting yugioh card packs in my pocket. I was carrying them to the register and paid for them and my dad yelled at me. I said, wusses do second trips... I had like 12 packs to buy. I had HUGE pockets. If you think I was trying to stel, nope. I oayed for them and legally, it was now mine. It was about 4 Order of chaos packs i bought. Got 2 Effect veilers. Smug
(Jul. 25, 2012  2:26 PM)Trainer Red Wrote: Putting yugioh card packs in my pocket. I was carrying them to the register and paid for them and my dad yelled at me. I said, wusses do second trips... I had like 12 packs to buy. I had HUGE pockets. If you think I was trying to stel, nope. I oayed for them and legally, it was now mine. It was about 4 Order of chaos packs i bought. Got 2 Effect veilers. Smug
I wouldn't think that was stupid, I'm pretty sure you dad just didn't want to start trouble with other people. If other people hadn't seen you go to the register and pay for them, they would think you were stealing, and they would have said something about it.
I Got Yelled At for picking up a paper in School!
(Jul. 25, 2012  2:26 PM)Trainer Red Wrote: Putting yugioh card packs in my pocket. I was carrying them to the register and paid for them and my dad yelled at me. I said, wusses do second trips... I had like 12 packs to buy. I had HUGE pockets. If you think I was trying to stel, nope. I oayed for them and legally, it was now mine. It was about 4 Order of chaos packs i bought. Got 2 Effect veilers. Smug

In any establishment that has on-duty security, you can actually be arrested just for putting things in your pockets. Get a cart or a basket or something instead of being so reckless.
Honestly, i really couldnt because it was SOOOO packed(when isnt a time walmart is not packed.). It was obvious that i wasnt stealing them. You try holding FOUR Order of Chaos's. They are very slippery boxes. I even asked the security gaurd to watch me pay for them when he saw me(showed him my money and my dad). He was so nice!
EDIT: Now getting my cards at card shops from now on.
i got yelled at by my dad for not having any money.
it's not my fault i dont get allowences!
In band class I was answering one of my friends question about a piece we were playing and got yelled at and set to the back room for the three minutes that were left in class.
One time I got yelled at for cleaning the whole house (I was in a cleaning mood) and apparently my aunt was supposed to clean it. And she got paid for it. Made me pissed.
the stupidest thing i got ever yelled at is when I was at a beyblade tournament in toys r us and everyone i battled, my beyblade broke some of their beyblades apart because all of these newbies don't know how to tighten their beyblades properly & then the employees of toys r us yelled at me loud saying you have to give them a beyblade because you broke theirs, then i said who the heck cares it's just a game btw you can fix beyblades then i knocked down the tables there and i left. Smile

Wow, you made a fool out of yourself.
Especially putting anger out at a spinning top game.
You are the n00b.
I put 4 ice cubes in my step dad's drink instead of 3. i was grounded for 2 1/2 weeks. I'm the good one and he cant find reasonable things to get mad about so it's all dumb...
(Jul. 29, 2012  9:44 AM)Blader Dan Wrote: the stupidest thing i got ever yelled at is when I was at a beyblade tournament in toys r us and everyone i battled, my beyblade broke some of their beyblades apart because all of these newbies don't know how to tighten their beyblades properly & then the employees of toys r us yelled at me loud saying you have to give them a beyblade because you broke theirs, then i said who the heck cares it's just a game btw you can fix beyblades then i knocked down the tables there and i left. Smile

@Trainer Red: I would be pissed too...

But couldn't you have just fixed their beys?

Broken like, facebolt came off, or split in half? What were you using?
my point of veiw is, if you go against someone and your bey legit breaks, the other person can not be held liable because it was your decision to launch. now i wouldnt have flipped a table for that XD
Please don't let this get off topic, continue in PM please. XD
I once got yelled at for sneezing too loudly. o.o I couldn't help it, it wasn't like when it was coming out I thought, oh let's make this loud! My history teacher was in a bad mood (as usual) and yelled at me in front of the whole class, so I flipped him off and walked out. Haha! Wink
(Jul. 30, 2012  2:54 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: Wow, you made a fool out of yourself.
Especially putting anger out at a spinning top game.
You are the n00b.

Trainer Red, now I know I overreacted, but these kids were screaming and the employees
didn't handle the situation properly, it was just a game and the emloyees pissed me off and that's why I flipped the table. Please do no make a big deal about it! Peace! Smile
i one rode my board down the street and my bro was yelling youre gonna die he`s wierd
(Jul. 31, 2012  12:11 AM)The Dark Spirit Wrote: i one rode my board down the street and my bro was yelling youre gonna die he`s wierd

You could get hit by a car. XD
Some kid on my right tried to talk to the kid on my left and I got detention. they, of course didn't -.-
i got yelled at for telling a kid to go home since he broke my bey and spit on my launcher
(Jul. 31, 2012  12:13 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  12:11 AM)The Dark Spirit Wrote: i one rode my board down the street and my bro was yelling youre gonna die he`s wierd

You could get hit by a car. XD
the roads at my house rarely get used!Angry

i said i am bored my mum screams those who say things are boring are boring them selves me: WTH