The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced!

Opps! Is Control_.......
sorry, an error.
YAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! i was so close, how many votes did Yoku get? then we can determine 4th and 3rd ( im most likely 4th because i only got 1 vote, good on ya who ever voted for me!! )
Tenshou Yoku got one vote too, no? Or was it none? I don't really remember. Ah, done with my entry.
.....No, straight 5-0.

Now I'll be a broadcasting- Tenshou Yoku, watching your entries Grin
HAZAAA!!!! 3rd, thats is so awesome!!!!!
So sad I'm the Fourth.
OK, everyone. Since I will be taking a break from the site until the end of september or so, I'm leaving Temporal in command of this tournament. ControL_, send your entry to him.

Since I probably won't be around to see the finals, I wish the both of you the best of luck!
i wanted to join to bad im late we must do this again...i had a truckload of story ideas to Speechless
I'll likely organize one once I get used to being in school. Expect one by...September 15th or so?
(Aug. 19, 2011  9:39 PM)Temporal Wrote: I'll likely organize one once I get used to being in school. Expect one by...September 15th or so?

You can count me in that 1 as well!!!! Eee EPIC!!!!!
it's good to have an another battle, but it should be organized inly when Christmas holiday, as I'm afraid we'll not have enough time.
Another writing tournament? I thought it would be a lot longer of a wait. I have nothing to hold me back unlike the tourney going on now tournament. (CAMP... carp. That and other things in the way.) That and i just feel the need to write something...
(Aug. 20, 2011  12:18 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: it's good to have an another battle, but it should be organized inly when Christmas holiday, as I'm afraid we'll not have enough time.

R u kidding? USA is on summer holis but AUS ( me ) arent.... In other words, ive done this straight after skool everyday and look at wat i came.... 3RD!!!!!!!!!
Bleh, I agree with awesome. Maybe not many people will join, but I did most of this while at camp at the University of Chicago, during a 100+ degree heat wave at that.
Well, I'm back Uncertain. I'm so addicted to this site I could barely step away for a day. HOW. PATHETIC.

Send everything to me, I guess...
THAT didn't take long. Huh, nice to have you back, I guess? Haha, we all are kinda addicted to the site.
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:41 AM)Temporal Wrote: THAT didn't take long. Huh, nice to have you back, I guess? Haha, we all are kinda addicted to the site.

Imagine wen ur banned for 7 days ( me ) it was so long!!!!!
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:41 AM)Temporal Wrote: THAT didn't take long. Huh, nice to have you back, I guess? Haha, we all are kinda addicted to the site.

Yeah, it was pretty stupid. I logged off, then just stayed around the forums as a guest. Instead of this, I tried to occupy myself with facebook, but that was pretty dumb. Last night, I decided to just log in and start posting, because I saw a bunch of threads I really wanted to respond to.

Anyways, enough off topic-ness. I don't have any entries, so I hope you guys are working really hard on them. Wink
5 days remaining.

May I ask Sparta, what is your comment about this battle so far?
(Aug. 21, 2011  2:56 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: 5 days remaining.

May I ask Sparta, what is your comment about this battle so far?

Nothing, because I haven't seen any entries yet Uncertain

I tried to make the challenge as hard as possible, seeing as this is the last round. I think this is why Temporal and ControL_ are taking their time.
Actually, yeah this is kinda hard, I had to redo my entry. But I've got it now.
Sorry, completely forgot I had to do this. Will do it soon I think, tournaments and stuff getting in the way goddammit.
Wow, so it seems none of the participants finished the entry.

I think it should be hard? But we are waiting for your works, so don't let us being disappointed Grin
(Aug. 22, 2011  2:00 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Wow, so it seems none of the participants finished the entry.

I think it should be hard? But we are waiting for your works, so don't let us being disappointed Grin

Temporal sent in his a little while back, but I still need ControL_'s.

C'mon, we need to finish this before school starts!

Also, I'm going to add a little recap of the finalists journey's to the finals soon.