The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced!

Ah, but then what would he do if he advances. It IS still a story.
OK, today is 15th Augest.
Make the thread please,sparta!
Hm... I really hope that not everyone picked the "Someone betrayed the main character" idea, because in an originality contest, I'd have to say that's pretty lame. And since originality is important...
Then we can say 'The main Character betrayed the other characters'?
Not easy though.
Is there anyone who hasnt sent theirs yet?
Tenshou and I've sent ours. Now we wait until Sparta logs back on. Apparently, being blunt as hell has its rewards, and gets you know as one of the best writers here. Hah, though my only story I wrote before Crisis was decent at best.
Does anyone here links his stories together?
Like: The first writing has some relationship with the next writing.
Wait, is @wesome still in? I thought he lost a round, but he sent in his entry...

Or am I loosing it?

EDIT: I am jsut a idioot.

OK, I just need ControL_'s, I think.
Thank goddess, Finally you're here.
I have a feeling that I'm going to lose......
(Next time if there is writing battle, let me be the judge!)
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:00 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Does anyone here links his stories together?

I do. But that's just me. A broken story is a bad story, as far as I'm concerned.
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:22 PM)Temporal Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:00 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Does anyone here links his stories together?

I do. But that's just me. A broken story is a bad story, as far as I'm concerned.

Haha, same here.
I hope it will not be a bad story.
Alright, making the Temporal and Tenshou thread now.
No i didnt lose a round, but Control_ said he's workin on it, not hurrying ya if ur readin this
really sorry about the delay. My dad being himself and the trouble of giving a good plot is partially the problem! I'll get it up tomorrow.
(Aug. 15, 2011  11:32 PM)ControL_ Wrote: really sorry about the delay. My dad being himself and the trouble of giving a good plot is partially the problem! I'll get it up tomorrow.

Alright, thanks ControL_. Just PM it to me when you finish.
(Aug. 16, 2011  3:38 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  11:32 PM)ControL_ Wrote: really sorry about the delay. My dad being himself and the trouble of giving a good plot is partially the problem! I'll get it up tomorrow.

Alright, thanks ControL_. Just PM it to me when you finish.
Eager to see @wesome's entry, mine kind of sucks this time, but it's all for fun Grin

It's in and all that's left is the thread.
Thread is up. Now stop whining about it, ControL_ Tongue_out_wink.
Blargh, hopefully you already have something in mind. School is looming over my head, and it is starting to get depressing.
So now the best two writers of WBO is here: Temporal and Control!

who will be the best one?This is gonna to be a big fight!

Now The broadcaster - Tenshou Yoku ( which is me) and the ones who are eating popcorns on the bench are going to watch this battle!

I will report and point the views about the writings once they are right out from the cooker!

And-

Let the wings of hope bless these two best writers!
Alright, writers of the WBO! The time has come to decide WHO IS THE BEST OF THEM ALL!

And the theme...of the final round...of the WBO Writing Tournament...is...

A DRAMATIC CONCLUSION!

But wait, there's more?!

That's write (see what I did there?)! I've added a special twist for this round: Each participant must find a way to incorporate one 'ending' and one 'beginning' into this final chapter! How you interpret those is yours to choose!

Good luck to both Temporal and ContoL_, and let the final round of the WBO Writing Tournament COMMENCE!
Ah, it seems that ControL_ and I will be the final two writers. It's been quite the ride, hasn't it? Hah, I kinda don't want this to end yet, but like every good story, this must have a closing, and end. The curtain must be drawn eventually. That seems to be a rule of life, doesn't it? Yeah, we all don't wanna clean up, because that means the fun is over, but we CAN take solace in one thing. Fun will happen again, so we don't need to be afraid to let go of an event. We can clean up, even if it takes a while. So, lets start with the final act before we DO clean up, shall we?

..Well said, Temporal.

I PM'd ControL_ and told him the round had started. Guys, let's try to wrap this up before school starts for me on the 26th, alright? Just get it to me whenever you can, but please don't feel rushed. Take your time and do your best work.
DA-DUM!
the last round is ready to start, and who is the winner?
Me, Tenshou Yoku , the broadcaster is going to watch this battle for everyone!

Let's see what's the theme:
A Dramatic Conclusion!
And the participants must incorporate the ending and a beginning for it!

Dramatic, as it says,
we should not let it being too easy to guess, write?
But the most tricky thing is a beginning and a heading, it seems not easy to do it, huh?

But this is the last battle,
I bet that Contol_ and Temporal, the best writers in WBO, must has their way to do it!
OK, lets keep our eyes on it!

Let the wings of hope bless these two!
The battle is burnin' up hot,
on this battlefield of Writing, with helicopters flying on the sky!

Let's welcome: Contol_ !
*jumps out from helicopter*
and Temporal!
*jumps out from helicopter*

In this battlefield, only one blader will left, who will be pierced though by beys, and who will be the blader, who was announced as the best writer in the WBO history?

*Got shot by these two, which i was flying in the sky*

Ahhhhhh~~~!
*Plop*

Ouch........ Let the battle be ready~!