The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced!

Erm, okay, but you can really only take this one way.
(Aug. 10, 2011  7:10 PM)Temporal Wrote: Erm, okay, but you can really only take this one way.

That's the challenge! You have to find a second one. Remember, this is the semi's-it's one of the hardest rounds!
Blech. Ah, well. I have a feeling that whoever gets the most original idea will move on. Betrayal... Betrayal... Ah! Got one!
lol sounds good! anyway all's ready for a little surprise!
Well, cliches will get you beat. Time to open the Word docs.
When is the deadline?
Now I hate this heading anyway.
Aww... I got knocked out by Temporal. Well, at least I was knocked out by someone who has real talent, there is no shame in that. I feel I could have put more work into my entry, but my heart wasn't into it. I tend to go thorough phases of being an avid writer then null. It just depends of school and pressure I guess.
Hah, sorry. I was actually hoping to see you in the semis or the actual finals. Oh, I'm done with my entry.
yea i agree, you guys have talent, i guss i should start reading the stories instead of groaning that there are too many
(Aug. 11, 2011  4:08 PM)Temporal Wrote: Hah, sorry. I was actually hoping to see you in the semis or the actual finals. Oh, I'm done with my entry.
Then send it to me, dude!
(Aug. 11, 2011  4:09 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yea i agree, you guys have talent, i guss i should start reading the stories instead of groaning that there are too many
At this point in the game, all of the entries will be worth reading. It's the best authors on the WBO left.
When I should hand in my work?
I'm messing with something so I didn't start my entry.
Nobody's answering my question......
Just hand it in when you can. I doubt any of you will be so late that I need to take points off...
Ack! Sorry, Sparta. I'll send you mine soon. As in, I'm pulling it up right now.
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:08 AM)Temporal Wrote: Ack! Sorry, Sparta. I'll send you mine soon. As in, I'm pulling it up right now.

No worries, yours is the first I've received. As for the rest of you lot, get a move on! LOL.
At this point in the game, all of the entries will be worth reading. It's the best authors on the WBO left.
[/quote]

Ha, apparently im one of the best authors on WBO, yay me!!! OH CARP I JUST REALISED!!! Temporal said the 15th or 16th, Carp i havent even started!!!!
I can't believe that I'm one of the best author in WBO.
Now finishing the story......
i should have joined up, by then i'm doing another tournament so me and the judges can have our own little competition
Ok, Now I'll send in my story to Spata. Good luck to the remaining ones , and to me!
Ahhh wait, is Jetsfan. sorry.
Aaah, great, haven't thought of any plan/start yet. Oh well, i'll do it tonight, good luck to everyone.
Why not saying that the character died?
It HAS to be some close people betrayed the main character, hurt him or even kill him,
but the ending is your choice.