The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced!

(Aug. 27, 2011  5:49 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  5:47 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  5:46 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  5:43 PM)ControL_ Wrote: What... This is... wrong.

That's the whole tension just gone - You really shouldn't let us take the entries back, so let us keep them how they are and make the thread please.

So, what do you want me to do? Make your thread but have the battle for 3rd and 4th be after yours?

I was thinking about that, but it wouldn't be the same if the finals weren't the last battle.
Usually play-offs are after the finals.

????They are????

How about this. Why don't we wait to see what Temporal says. He's the other finalist and should have his say, too.
Of course, I think it will be similar because he has the same point of view with me when it comes to justifying a story and it's circumstances.
Let's get this done. Actually, I'm a bit anxious to get this on the road. Besides, I do all of my revisions within the next two days after writing a chapter, so I'm good on that.
(Aug. 27, 2011  6:17 PM)Temporal Wrote: Let's get this done. Actually, I'm a bit anxious to get this on the road. Besides, I do all of my revisions within the next two days after writing a chapter, so I'm good on that.

Alright then, your wish shall be granted. Lo and behold-The WBO Writing Tournament Final Round!

As an added bonus, I've decided to make it 10 votes. So it's more of a battle.

Hey I think you mean post 164 because this is post 169
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:38 PM)Iakou Wrote: Hey, any format for the text, and does it have to be so short or so long?

EDITGasph I guess it is 569
SHXT, I HATE THIS THEME!
THIS IS SO HARD!!!
I maintain that whoever does the thread for your battle needs to include the previous entries.
I really hav been thinking lately, wat would it be like if I had to do this topic? i finally know now and im coping with it, either way im one of 4 best writers... Of WBO.
True, but we need to make sure that it's done right. All previous entries should be included so nobody is confused.
Also true, im half way done mine, i think there is a big part in mine that no one will expect!!
Twists are what makes stories so amazing. A bad twist makes for bad suspense. I try to hide it in something expected, so the reader is left saying "Wait, WHAT? How the hell did THAT happen?". To me, a cliche story is a bad story.
Mine is goin to hav a suprise ending. and wat do ya mean by 'cliche'?
Wait ,when is the deadline?
I'm almost back to school, and I'm just incredibly tired.
(Aug. 28, 2011  9:38 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Wait ,when is the deadline?
I'm almost back to school, and I'm just incredibly tired.

Almost back at skool????? IVE BEEN AT SKOOL FOR THE PAST 6 WEEKS!!!!! not being rude just saying its unfair for us aussies
Hong Kong starts school at 1st September, so, I'm lucky? Haha.
Still, I got an headache about the damn theme.
Huh? Damn, us Chicagoans are LAZY. We don't start (Except for my school and year-round schools) until September 6th.

Also, cliche means that I could predict EXACTLY what will happen when it will happen without a summary. Predictable.
Nah, my computer's weird yesterday, so I can't even come here.
When is the Deadline?
Im almost done, i dont think its that much of a cliche....
Ah, sooooo tired........
I wanna know when should I hand in my work, so I can hand it as possible.......
OK, before this tournament finally ends, I would like to make another MAJOR announcement:

1. There will be another WBO writing tournament coming this fall! It will feature the same type of format, with one chapter each round, but there will be a major change: You will do it in the form of a tag-team (Reference to G-Revolution Joyful_2)! Each team will work together to create one chapter per round. You will communicate however you can-PM's, email, whatever works. However, to make sure that I don't get a bunch of people saying "Wait, I never signed up to work with him!", you and your partner will both need to send me a PM each, saying you are working with so-and-so.

Also, DO NOT ask me to be your partner, because I already have one (Haha, this sounds like dating or something Wink)-I hope.
Ooh, sounds fun Cute Who could your partner be? Temporal? ControL_?

Sorry, just listing off the people who you seem like you'd work with Confused
hmm, so does this person know that you are their tag-partner? *checks PM's*......

dam! anyway sounds interesting, i'll be in then
My partner isn't a frequent poster AT ALL, but he still hasn't accepted my invite. If he declines, I have someone else *Wiggles eyebrows*

I'll make the thread for the new tourney soon. By the way, Nwolf, you still can do yours, too.
yeah, but there really is no point if i'm entering, it would be too much at once, i'll just wait till this ends, and then we can do my one together if you want
I was also thinking of holding one as well. I might just wait until you finish yours.
This is interesting. I'll be joining.
Wait! This doesn't count as signing up! Don't disqualify me!