The FAIL Thread

On football there was no goal keeper open goal and the guy miss this was me WHAT!!!
bought a toy and the booklet said .............if anything is missing especially this booklet please call..........
lol XD
(Jun. 24, 2011  10:44 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: bought a toy and the booklet said .............if anything is missing especially this booklet please call..........
lol XD

i know right, my phone has this app ( its not an Iphone ) and it says location of phone in other words its a locator to find it even though its on the phone LMAO
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:07 PM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  10:44 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: bought a toy and the booklet said .............if anything is missing especially this booklet please call..........
lol XD

i know right, my phone has this app ( its not an Iphone ) and it says location of phone in other words its a locator to find it even though its on the phone LMAO

ummm... thats not to locate your lost phone... is a GPS (Global Positioning System), it tells you your location, so you can find places easier, a map if you like.
My attempt to ice skate and have change at hockey, I wiped so bad I busted my front tooth and wiped half a dozen people behind me
(Jun. 25, 2011  2:37 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: My attempt to ice skate and have change at hockey, I wiped so bad I busted my front tooth and wiped half a dozen people behind me

speaking of which, the first time i went ice skating I was going around happily, then I face planted the ice (no arms to reduce fall), and carried on sliding on my face.... In the end I had a painful face, and an ice burn...
My thread Mario gangster epic flop.
I was skating (with a wooden board), hit some gravel, and slung off into a blackberry bush. funny part, the berry juice made me look like I was bleeding more than I was and got my mom freaking out.
(Jun. 25, 2011  12:21 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  11:07 PM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote:
lol XD

ummm... thats not to locate your lost phone... is a GPS (Global Positioning System), it tells you your location, so you can find places easier, a map if you like.

No it is actually its really random
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:26 AM)njrk97 Wrote: dont you mean k3wl

Don't you mean "don;t u mean k3wl/??"? Nah jk. My biggest fail was meeting a kid who thought Dark Wolf was his best bey out of the seven-ish he had. If he isn't fail, I don't know who is*coughcoughIdoitsHannahMontanacough*.
I was reading that the other day, as well as Kie V thread, both are epic fails, but there is some awesome quotes from both Kia-V and BeyBrad in the Kie V thread
A fail, when the beyblade you launch in a hasbro stadium jumps into the penalty pockets
also one time i jumped off a fast moving bike
worse fail, two beys hit each other in mid air and your own bey hits you.

Also, rolling down a hill and breaking a dead tree with my back while hiking.
when i bet 5 bucks i could hit a home runand i hit the ball 205 feet- backwards literly
(Jun. 25, 2011  1:19 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  2:37 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: My attempt to ice skate and have change at hockey, I wiped so bad I busted my front tooth and wiped half a dozen people behind me

speaking of which, the first time i went ice skating I was going around happily, then I face planted the ice (no arms to reduce fall), and carried on sliding on my face.... In the end I had a painful face, and an ice burn...

This reminds me, I went Ice Skating like 1 1/2 year back and I slipped and ended up doing the splits..............
SERIOUSLY PAINFUL AND HUMILIATING.
My neighbor tried to do a wheelie on an ATV and flipped it. Luckily, he didn't get hurt, but the ATV was messed up
also, a video game fail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO9YAl184-A
Here's a rather weird FAIL: At my office, there is a sign in the toilets that says, "Please do not stand on top of the toilets." The cleaners have been finding shoe prints on the toilet seats, and some of the seat covers have been cracked or even broken.
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:43 AM)Ronin Fox Wrote: Here's a rather weird FAIL: At my office, there is a sign in the toilets that says, "Please do not stand on top of the toilets." The cleaners have been finding shoe prints on the toilet seats, and some of the seat covers have been cracked or even broken.

"Hey buddy what you doin- OH GOD. WHAT THAT HELL? OH, I'M SO SORRY! I'LL TRY NOT TO CATCH YOU POOPING AGAIN, I SWEAR. So, is that paper any good?"
Nano Wrote:Hey buddy what you doin- OH GOD. WHAT THAT HELL? OH, I'M SO SORRY! I'LL TRY NOT TO CATCH YOU POOPING AGAIN, I SWEAR. So, is that paper any good?"

XD x 1,000,000

Good sir, you made my day. Eee
(Jul. 15, 2011  7:36 AM)Ronin Fox Wrote:
Nano Wrote:Hey buddy what you doin- OH GOD. WHAT THAT HELL? OH, I'M SO SORRY! I'LL TRY NOT TO CATCH YOU POOPING AGAIN, I SWEAR. So, is that paper any good?"

XD x 1,000,000

Good sir, you made my day. Eee

Haha, that makes me feel warm inside :3
I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops and I threw a grenade at someone and ducked behind a door, and turns out I hit a wall of some sort with the grenade and it bounced right under me and I got killed.
One fail was some kid who went into a store and yelled "Who like Harry POWDER!" Everyone was like "You mean Harry Potter?" and the kid said "What are you talking about." ^-^