The FAIL Thread

(Jul. 20, 2011  3:54 AM)Fang Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:11 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:47 PM)Ronin Fox Wrote: Here's a gem from my friend:

"Is lamb pork?" XD

what? doesn't he know lamb is a sheep?

My fail is that I didn;t know that until now

Same here T.T
me and some neighbors went up a local tree-covered hill to pick up some firewood, one of 'em slips, fall, slides down the hill, and smacks his nuts off a tree, then ALL the wood he picked up roll down and drill his head. luckily he has a hard head, he was fine after a couple of days
This aint exactly a fail but its hilarious (this is from another forum i use):

Quote: Random guy #1
Welcome to the forums! If you need help, please ask the colored names!

Random Guy #2
Hey you Racist! non-colored names have rights too!

Here's the real EPIC FAIL:
I used a Cyber Leone ED145WD against a Storm Capricorn...... and I lost Chocked_2AngryCrying:\Speechless
I remember I went bowling with friends and one of my friends wanted the barriers up and yet he managed to get a gutter ball accidentally even with the barriers up
Few years ago during my Geography exam I didn't listen to my mother and studied for a short time before the exam day. next day when I went to exam, there was some questions that I couldn't answer correctly and for that I was so upset. After the exam, seeing my result (it was not expected so bad) my mother scolded me so much and didn't talk to me for a weak. That was my big fail in my life til now.
Here's a pic of the rule book i got with the hasbro triple battle set

EPIC FAIL:
[Image: 34rziw6.jpg]

Apparently, a bey that looks like Torch Aries is Night Virgo DF145BS, A bey that looks like Night Virgo is Torch Aries 124D, Burn Pheonix is Thermal Lacerta (how is a flaming bird somehow a giant lizard???) and Flame Saggitarrio is Inferno Saggitarrio.
They even even mixed up the BB's. lol
(Jul. 23, 2011  9:58 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Here's a pic of the rule book i got with the hasbro triple battle set

EPIC FAIL:
[IMG]

Apparently, a bey that looks like Torch Aries is Night Virgo DF145BS, A bey that looks like Night Virgo is Torch Aries 124D, Burn Pheonix is Thermal Lacerta (how is a flaming bird somehow a giant lizard???) and Flame Saggitarrio is Inferno Saggitarrio.
They even even mixed up the BB's. lol
I saw that, as well. I was confused, and wondered how a company could get typos like that. Then again, I found the image of 'Capricorn Storm'.
(Jul. 23, 2011  10:00 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I saw that, as well. I was confused, and wondered how a company could get typos like that. Then again, I found the image of 'Capricorn Storm'.

Hasbro has a lot of typo's and mistakes like accidently putting the fang leone face on beybladebattles.com. No surprise though.
Imagine if your a new blader and you get that sheet and you didn't know that it was typo and you walked around saying that it was there right name, now that would be a fail hahah Smile
(Aug. 01, 2011  12:42 AM)drakio Wrote: Imagine if your a new blader and you get that sheet and you didn't know that it was typo and you walked around saying that it was there right name, now that would be a fail hahah Smile

Ok guys, that would be funny, but its not technically a "FAIL". Thats a what if scenario, so dont start posting that crud.
on my cousins history assignment on WWII he said his source was his fathers mothers grandson...

FAIL
FAIL: JUSTIN BIEBER nah JKS but seriously my friend has that typo in his book aswell, but my fail.... MAJOR EMBARRISSING i went to my friends house in Tamworth to get this dog, so i stayed there over night and then the dog goes pscho and bites my pants, so i jump on the lounge to get away from it and the dog daxes me..... I GOT DAXED.... BY A DOG!!!!!!
Hasbro,nuff said?
I was watching my brother play zombie mode on black ops with his friend and there was one zombie left, a crawler. so he jumped down a wall and the zombie fell on his head and killed him XD
So me and my friend were being stupid and we were jumping of his bunk bed (top) and shootin our beys into the stadium to battle. We were using my fake beyblade stadium (it works alot like a TT/Sono Stadium) THE IDIOT WAS GOING TO DO A FLIP OVER IT AND LANDED ON MY STADIUM (feet first) then jumped AND LANDED ON ME! He got up and ran...>.> Idiot..i still havnt forgivin him...
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:54 PM)Fyurity Wrote: So me and my friend were being stupid and we were jumping of his bunk bed (top) and shootin our beys into the stadium to battle. We were using my fake beyblade stadium (it works alot like a TT/Sono Stadium) THE IDIOT WAS GOING TO DO A FLIP OVER IT AND LANDED ON MY STADIUM (feet first) then jumped AND LANDED ON ME! He got up and ran...>.> Idiot..i still havnt forgivin him...

At least it was Fake.
Yeah but it was the best stadium i had Uncertain And when i say destroyed somehow he made a HUGE hole...
Lightening Fireblaze thread was created.

What in the absolute Christ?
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:54 PM)Fyurity Wrote: So me and my friend were being stupid and we were jumping of his bunk bed (top) and shootin our beys into the stadium to battle. We were using my fake beyblade stadium (it works alot like a TT/Sono Stadium) THE IDIOT WAS GOING TO DO A FLIP OVER IT AND LANDED ON MY STADIUM (feet first) then jumped AND LANDED ON ME! He got up and ran...>.> Idiot..i still havnt forgivin him...

Tell your friend he's a crazy lunatic who doesn't think things through. I mean REALLY
Mine involve pets
1. My cat sleeps on my face at night ( its very hard to breath )
2. My dog was uh... gettin it on with my leg the other night
3. My cat ( same cat ) brought a dead rat on my tramp, didnt realise jump on my back rat bounced and hit me fair in the chest....
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:02 AM)@wesome Wrote: Mine involve pets
3. My cat ( same cat ) brought a dead rat on my tramp, didnt realise jump on my back rat bounced and hit me fair in the chest....

My pets do weird things
5. they waddle eveywhere
4. My older dog cries if he hears a voice
3. My younger dog would jump off a cliff to get a treat
2. Older dog won't get in water and he is a LAB. They have webbed paws
1. My younger dog has a tail that if it's wagging and hits something, that something goes flying.
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:18 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:02 AM)@wesome Wrote: Mine involve pets

My pets do weird things
5. they waddle eveywhere
4. My older dog cries if he hears a voice
3. My younger dog would jump off a cliff to get a treat
2. Older dog won't get in water and he is a LAB. They have webbed paws
1. My younger dog has a tail that if it's wagging and hits something, that something goes flying.

Never get a German Sheperd untill ur tall, my old dog, her tail smacked me in da face
I was playing horse with some friends, and one tries a backwards shot, and the ball bounces off the rim and right to his head. that is a shot fail.
I was skateboarding on three skateboards at the same time and fell into the sewer hole EPIC FAIL
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:42 PM)Trident Wrote: I was skateboarding on three skateboards at the same time and fell into the sewer hole EPIC FAIL

Well that was just stupid...

Anyway I was walking you know...walk walk walk...i was then tackled by a dog (who knows who it is) and started um...soething with the pole ...im like wtf...and then i realised that pole was a leg...fail...