The FAIL Thread

I went to TRU to see if they had Destroyer or Tempo (Persius or Basalt) and I noticed there was a green exit sign over doors that said do not enter.
probably my most epic fail was when i launched my phantom wolborg against a bump king and my wolborg missed hit the stadium wall scratched a hole in it bounced back hit me in my face knocked me onto my back and then carried on spinning on my face, and to add insult to injury my cat came along and sat on me and started licking itself, if only I had thought of you've been framed...
(Aug. 05, 2011  12:21 PM)Nwolf Wrote: probably my most epic fail was when i launched my phantom wolborg against a bump king and my wolborg missed hit the stadium wall scratched a hole in it bounced back hit me in my face knocked me onto my back and then carried on spinning on my face, and to add insult to injury my cat came along and sat on me and started licking itself, if only I had thought of you've been framed...

I give you the EPIC FAIL AWARD!
PS I changed my name back to LeoneFreak.
I have a fail for you guys:
KABOOM. YOU WERE JUST FAILED.
(Aug. 16, 2011  2:37 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: I have a fail for you guys:
KABOOM. YOU WERE JUST FAILED.

Ok, that is funny, but you should have put that up on the Weird Signs thread, before it closed.
It's not a fail. It is just a funny sign.
Cool though!
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:26 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  1:49 AM)LeoneFreak Wrote: Here it is,a Harry Potter FAIL! On the fifth book that I own, it repeats the same page like 200 times.
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:52 AM)Nano Wrote: I think the biggest "fail" or more like "fails" is all the spelling mistakes online.
A lot of people don't even know what version of there/their/they're they should use.
It's quite simple if you paid any attention in second grade.
It's also quite annoying seeing people say "juss" instead of "just." This isn't icanhascheezburger.
Sure there are a lot of kids on this forum, I can see why they might not be the perfect spellers, but when you see people older then you making those mistakes, it just makes me want to cry T_T

[/rant]

Yeah, it's really sad that teachers are getting paid to teach kids, and then the kids throw it all away and use this stupid spelling to act "cool" as they would call it.
dont you mean k3wl

also most epic fail was at my home ec class we had a roll of elastic and the container said see back for details and it was blank on the back just white

head-haed
birthday-burfdae
phillip-fillup
combo-calmbo
disable-dizabel
the-tzar
Anyone see bob bomber?? thses are intenionally spettl rhong
my "EPIC FAIL" was blading in a frisbee and not expecting it to break xD
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:04 AM)Devine_Rush Wrote: my "EPIC FAIL" was blading in a frisbee and not expecting it to break xD

Was it paper? Because I have bladed in frisbees before, and it works.
This place is like a FREAKIN GHOST TOWN MAKE SOME POSTS YOU UNCLEAN HIPPIES! Look, just post some stuff.
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:07 PM)LeoneFreak Wrote: This place is like a FREAKIN GHOST TOWN MAKE SOME POSTS YOU UNCLEAN HIPPIES! Look, just post some stuff.
There was no need for this post. Reported.
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:07 PM)LeoneFreak Wrote: This place is like a FREAKIN GHOST TOWN MAKE SOME POSTS YOU UNCLEAN HIPPIES! Look, just post some stuff.

Dont be so rude!! Reported.
Guys, Just kidding. Please don't call the BeyPolice!!!! I'm innocent!
Too late, a paddy wagon should be appearing outside ur house any second...
Now lets not get off-topic here.
I was at wal-mart an i found a kid who was holding a Gravity Destroyer saying, "I GOT A FLAME BYXIS, I GOT A FLAME BYXIS"
Unbelievable

Me: Face-Shelf.
I am seriously scared about where the human race is going: EDIT: Oh, and I saw a guy at Target holding up some game and saying: OH MY GOSH WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIFT CARD?! No joke.
Biggest fail of all. Anyone not buying a Dranzer and getting something else.
Hey, guys. Just wanted to apologize for my joke. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, I was joking. I should have thought before I posted. Sorry. Unhappy
(Aug. 31, 2011  11:59 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Biggest fail of all. Anyone not buying a Dranzer and getting something else.

U r starting to annoy the carp out of me, every single metal fusion/masters/ 4D beyblade could beat Dranzer. Hell, even Storm Capricorn could proably beat it..... And u only thing u do is brag about urself and dont contribute to the threads. NUFF SAID!!!