The FAIL Thread

Me when I took Home Ec/Living Skills. I was such a fail at sewing... It was almost funny. Only almost because I got yelled at every time I screwed up. But my Home Ec teacher was a fail too. She was mean to me. Crying
My biggest fail was when I tried doing a body slam mid air from atleast 7 ft,then I ended hitting the ground gut first.... But I'm still a High-Flyer! But the *FAIL* body slam really hurt!
(Jun. 19, 2011  3:19 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  1:23 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Randomly searching some stuff on Google images, found this. You can see the fail.

The fail is that it's Storm Capricorn...

I think you mean capricorn storm.

Anyways, at a local TRU, there was a Dark Wolf with a Leone face printed on the sticker Chief - Sigh ..., but the color was still the same.
my fail was trying not to laugh at this seriously i woke up my house!
"Hey buddy what you doin- OH GOD. WHAT THAT HELL? OH, I'M SO SORRY! I'LL TRY NOT TO CATCH YOU POOPING AGAIN, I SWEAR. So, is that paper any good?"
[/quote]
My can of almonds says it contains nuts. Gee how informative.
MY biggest fail is Think that the beyblade Poison Scorpio M145Q was an attack beyblade
Ahmed aka ControL_'s SouL

Was at a meetup and Tormented was teasing Ahmed, then Ahmed, pumped in the moment to prove himself, jumps a metre up in the air, does a massive jump kick, misses Tormented, and lands straight on his back...
The biggest fail that I saw was a kid trying to show of for a girl ( I know it has fail written all over it), so he got on a trampoline and tried to do a back flip and fell off of the trampoline. This isn't much of a fail but one time I wen't to kfc and my dad asked for some kind of meal and they said that they didn't have any chicken, how does that happen?
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:34 AM)drakio Wrote: The biggest fail that I saw was a kid trying to show of for a girl ( I know it has fail written all over it), so he got on a trampoline and tried to do a back flip and fell off of the trampoline. This isn't much of a fail but one time I wen't to kfc and my dad asked for some kind of meal and they said that they didn't have any chicken, how does that happen?
They run out. My bro worked at a KFC, he knows things... like the mashed potatoes are a POWDER SUBSTANCE!! That is a fail...
i had a few fails within 5 days. so me and my dad were slugging each other in the arm for fun. so then i go to kick him and he grabs my leg. then he pushes me to the ground and i land on my leg really hard. so the fails are. i kept limping and falling into things and the other one is i was walking at my camp and were going to the picnic tables. i'm just walking and then i trip don't know what over and then i'm limping even more.
it sucked and this was just last week
My friend was playing Black Ops, and chose Nuke Town. Eventually, he got to the double rainbow, and since I had NO idea that it was there, I randomly broke into song; the DOUBLE RAINBOW song. Except I forgot about half of the lyrics. XD
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:36 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:34 AM)drakio Wrote: The biggest fail that I saw was a kid trying to show of for a girl ( I know it has fail written all over it), so he got on a trampoline and tried to do a back flip and fell off of the trampoline. This isn't much of a fail but one time I wen't to kfc and my dad asked for some kind of meal and they said that they didn't have any chicken, how does that happen?
They run out. My bro worked at a KFC, he knows things... like the mashed potatoes are a POWDER SUBSTANCE!! That is a fail...

But why, chicken is in there name, they should keep it in stock, thats like you going to toys r us and they say "sorry were all out of toys" its just not right, but kfc does have some good mac and cheese
What I mean is they run out of cooked chicken. They have the frozen stuff in the back. Speaking of Toys R Us, I lost to a Ray Pegasis 105F combo Unhappy
I had a Burn Aquario AD145WD... that's a fail by me.
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:47 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: What I mean is they run out of cooked chicken. They have the frozen stuff in the back. Speaking of Toys R Us, I lost to a Ray Pegasis 105F combo Unhappy

Oh yeah I remember that you told me about that. But I still don't see how aquario could lose to the Pegasus, you had wd tip which is very good at standing and the f tip isn't that great of a tip so I don't get it, you must of launched it wrong or something:\
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:44 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: My can of almonds says it contains nuts. Gee how informative.
It's for allergy reasons. Almonds are a type of nut.
My grandma (rest her soul) was very much against me playing with the family dogs, because I used to have an asthmatic reaction to animal fur. She would say, "Stop playing with the dogs! You'll inhale their feathers!" XD
(Jul. 18, 2011  6:00 AM)drakio Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  4:47 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: What I mean is they run out of cooked chicken. They have the frozen stuff in the back. Speaking of Toys R Us, I lost to a Ray Pegasis 105F combo Unhappy

Oh yeah I remember that you told me about that. But I still don't see how aquario could lose to the Pegasus, you had wd tip which is very good at standing and the f tip isn't that great of a tip so I don't get it, you must of launched it wrong or something:\

Hasbro. F is carpin' epic in a Hasbro Stadium. Tornado Stalling, in a sense, can win sometimes, but usually F just OS you flat out by knocking WD onto the TR, making it lose a LOT of stamina.
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:41 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:44 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: My can of almonds says it contains nuts. Gee how informative.
It's for allergy reasons. Almonds are a type of nut.

That is why it is a fail. It is obvious almonds are nuts O.o
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:13 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: That is why it is a fail. It is obvious almonds are nuts O.o

It is not obvious to every allergic kid, and it might not be obvious to any general person either, who would want to offer this product to an allergic person for some reason. It also means that it might contain other types of nuts from being in contact with them, because usually companies that do these products have way more items with different nuts in them.

The thing is that there are often laws, which are awesome for allergic people, that stipulate that the top five or usually eight allergens must be clearly identified on the label. Not a lot of people know that albumen is basically eggs, so they need to write that it contains eggs on the label, otherwise they are illegal and they can get in a lot of trouble. Almonds being nuts is more obvious than albumen being eggs, but it still needs to be clearly identified because there might be people who do not know, and sometimes people might just scan the ingredients list for the word "nut", instead of reading each word and analysing it.
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:47 PM)Ronin Fox Wrote: Here's a gem from my friend:

"Is lamb pork?" XD

what? doesn't he know lamb is a sheep?
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:11 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:

"Is lamb pork?" XD

Apparently not. XD (the friend is a girl, by the way) This same friend also once said, "Is Wimbledon tennis?" followed by, "It goes on for two weeks? How do they keep playing for that long?"
My mom once yelled at me for not eating healthy at dinner, then went and grabbed some cookies out of the cabinet.

Sorry, I shouldn't make fun of my mom. Here's another:

Once this guy on the street laughed at me for hitting my head on a sign, then he himself was too distracted by his own stupidity that he ran into a hot dog stand.

Guess who's laughing NOW?!
The most epic fail that i saw was when Capcom shot down the MegaMan Legends 3 Project and i changed my MML3 thread to MegaMan general thread
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:11 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:

"Is lamb pork?" XD

My fail is that I didn;t know that until now