The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members.

(Jul. 04, 2012  3:26 PM)Coach Wrote: Not the place for this. He's a prospect till he proves he's reliably active and elite. To me that's like saying you're the best baseball player because you have accurate throws and can hit in a batting cage but have never played in an actual game against quality hitting or pitching.

I start all my games
Kite is the older brother had to think for a second... He seems a bit sinister/evil for you don't know if he's going to switch like the other legends from MFB. You seem a lot easier to get along with and you've brought bladers like Skittles, SuperSaiyanDBZ, and Blaziken so I think you're more out going than that too. Tsubasa fits somewhat for that reason. but I almost immediately thought Shinobu. Or even kind of Gasur, I know he's a fairly irrelevant character but I like finding those kinds to tie into like I did with Klaus and Coach.. Just a couple more ideas, think about it.
I do like shinobu alot, but I kind of want to wait and see how Archer Gryph's owner acts and other new releases. But yeah I'm going to think it through.
I don't know if you'll let me in or if I can be ther at the grand rapids because that might be during the mackinaw. Btw I found another person interested in beyblade to join wbo! If I go to the tournamentment he will be there!
Blaziken I like you, but as of right now the team we have is VERY strong. Keep working and maybe eventually I'm planning on splitting the Michigan Team in half at least and maybe you could earn a spot on the Detroit side. But as of right now, I'm going to have to say not at this time. We have 4 very good bladers that make it to the Championships and 4 is the perfect number for a team.

Feel free to start a young up in comers team if you want though. There are more than just my team in Michigan, and I want people to realize that. We have alliances and friendly rivals it'll get boring if everybody is on the same team that's why I appreciate playing Team WRETCHED they are a very strong team and that makes it more fun.

But you're doing an excellent job at recruiting keep them coming, One concern is next time I ask you to help your little brother every chance you get when your not blading, Thanks.
(and that's not just for you but anybody who brings very young bladers to a tournament, they are welcome but need constant help.)
Alright I looked into the character and I agree with you! My character is now Shinobu!
My character is Nile
(Jul. 05, 2012  5:24 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: My character is Nile
Please stop posting here until you become a member. Once you are active we will be able to see what kind of presence you bring. As you see what many people think they are is not exactly how others see them.
Very Proud of Yuko Ray14 and PattyCakeChamp! for stepping up as Tournament Hosts for the East side of the State. With their proposed Tournament on Aug 5th in Detroit. This is exactly what I was hoping for from our team members! If there is an area that there is a demand for tournaments for our members to step up and be the hosts! Good Job guys!
Greetings team grand destiny! I have a request for you guys. Can i join the team?
(Jul. 06, 2012  12:18 AM)Coach Wrote: Very Proud of Yuko Ray14 and PattyCakeChamp! for stepping up as Tournament Hosts for the East side of the State. With their proposed Tournament on Aug 5th in Detroit. This is exactly what I was hoping for from our team members! If there is an area that there is a demand for tournaments for our members to step up and be the hosts! Good Job guys!

Thanks we r sure o record to see what we did and how good of a turn out was.
(Jul. 07, 2012  12:02 AM)EAGLE 4 EVER! Wrote: Greetings team grand destiny! I have a request for you guys. Can i join the team?
I PM'd a request for further information. Thanks for the Inquiry. Hope you can join the team and start an Affiliate in Puerto Rico!

(Jul. 07, 2012  12:51 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  12:18 AM)Coach Wrote: Very Proud of Yuko Ray14 and PattyCakeChamp! for stepping up as Tournament Hosts for the East side of the State. With their proposed Tournament on Aug 5th in Detroit. This is exactly what I was hoping for from our team members! If there is an area that there is a demand for tournaments for our members to step up and be the hosts! Good Job guys!

Thanks we r sure o record to see what we did and how good of a turn out was.
Lol, man... Take your time when typing so it makes sense HAAA.
Sorry I'm typing on a iPod vey small and annoying lol

Typing is hard....
Haha he meant to say we will record the tournament to see how we did, and to show you the turnout. Lol
I will be at the next tournament hoping that I can join.
I need leaders on this team, especially if you're not local.
Bladers I trust to be mature on here and at the Tournaments you attend.
Right now Team Grand Destiny is closed to membership request.
If we are interested in you we will recruit you. You must be an OUTSTANDING WBO member and Tournament goer.

I've just had my second bad experience with letting somebody out of area on the team, and this time I had to remove them immediately because they were "acting a Foo" and that is not tolerated one bit.

You must be an outstanding member, if you're uncertain, and not from Grand Rapids or Detroit, where we have strong leadership, don't request to be on here. We will recruit in time if we get leadership in your area, and Leaders are noticed, they are not beggers.
I'm planning to come out and play with 4 more Bayblader friends, at Millenium Park, tomorrow!
Excellent news today, if you can't make it to an upcoming tournament soon that's ok, but make sure you set aside Oct 27th to represent the team at the State Championship!
I think so I would still like to find an active member to join our side, and I was suggested a blader by PCC for Detroit's side but he hasn't been to a tournament yet, which is unacceptable for this team. Only active tournament goers and active chatters on the WBO are eligible for our team.
When will it be said that there are more members of grand destiny? and that there is a national team that is part of this team?
Archer, finally made some changes to the OP and we are open for more teammates. each team will have a maximum of 4 bladers + a spot for a supporter / part time blader which I'd prefer be a family member that travels with a member and is at least at tournaments.
There are quality bladers I would like to add, but if they're never active on here I won't and vice versa... there are some requirements. and Beypoints is a must besides the supporter position.
Ok thanks, and I forgot to put down my character. I like Dunamis. He's humble, he knows alot, his blading style is knockouts, and I like his outfit. The things that he does, is like the exact same things I do. So ya. My character shall be Dunamis.