The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members.

My attack is back. Added an odd spintrack to Flash. Been having problems with walkouts. The --- adds weight and acts as a brake as it gets to the edge of the bb-10 and slings it back in.
Edit: never mind it started walking out again after a few...
Sent a PM to all our Team Captains to discuss this walking out issue. Had a couple reply. (thank you)
Then I changed some things in my launching and solved the problem. It was in my technique. Then I forwarded it to the rest of the team members.

This is what I want our team to be about:
Members helping members, even if we compete against each other in tournaments!
All bladers thinking about joining.:
This is the type of teamwork you get when you become a Blader of Destiny!

OP updated with 2 new teams! Waiting on a response from Syco, whom I'm willing to make a Captain in India.
I sent a couple more PM's out. Still waiting their responses though. I asked 3 people. Also I can't wait for my points to be updated. I'll be getting a lot. Check out my bio to see my records if you guys want. Also 2 of those people will probably say yes, one is like a maybe.
[quote='Coach' pid='1082036' dateline='1357339670']

@Bellerophon105, I will consider your application, nothing definite yet. I would like to see some posts in your area thread, I know there is at least a Florida thread possibly a Miami thread. There are many bladers from Florida on here. Your Combos are interesting... don't make much sense besides your meteo is good, and Hades Kerbecs is ok for stamina. Destroy is an interesting concept most people would Tornado stall to avoid Destroy, but yours will circle its opponent then kill it as it circles in on it... If you'd like help with your combos feel free to list them and we'll figure out what we can do.

Actually, I found another team that I would like to join instead, nothing against yours though. Smile

How many beys do you have: 9 (3 that i use mainly)
Grade yourself on knowledge and skill: great
Why you'd like to join: ive always been lonesome not with a team so this will be a new experience for me
Combo's you use:Thunder Capricorne S130 F-defense, Vulcan Horuseus 145 D-defense, Forbidden Ionis ED145 FB-balance
Favorite styleGrinefense
how many people do you blade with:friends so 2

ps i would be great im undefeated in anderson so i train hard with rock gasher but he tied for strongest but he got

whooped by the tree i have listed so he my fifth strongets because fury capricorn beat him also.
Please follow the correct format or I will not accept you. Just by looking at that combo, I can tell you wouldn't be fit for the team. Maybe some other time.
How many beys do you have: 9 (3 that i use mainly)
Grade yourself on knowledge and skill: great
Why you'd like to join: ive always been lonesome not with a team so this will be a new experience for me
Combo's you use:Thunder Capricorne S130 F-defense, Vulcan Horuseus 145 D-defense, Forbidden Ionis ED145 FB-balance.
Favorite styleGrinefense
how many people do you blade with:friends so 2

ps i would be great im undefeated in anderson so i train hard with rock gasher but he tied for strongest but he got

whooped by the three i have listed so he my fifth strongest because fury capricorn beat him also.
You may be undefeated where you live with those combos, but if you went to a WBO sanctioned event with them, you'd be demolished.

I'm not accepting your application for now.
(Jan. 07, 2013  2:07 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I sent a couple more PM's out. Still waiting their responses though. I asked 3 people. Also I can't wait for my points to be updated. I'll be getting a lot. Check out my bio to see my records if you guys want. Also 2 of those people will probably say yes, one is like a maybe.

I wouldn't call myself "like a maybe" I would call myself a "no"
(Jan. 07, 2013  4:01 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2013  2:07 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I sent a couple more PM's out. Still waiting their responses though. I asked 3 people. Also I can't wait for my points to be updated. I'll be getting a lot. Check out my bio to see my records if you guys want. Also 2 of those people will probably say yes, one is like a maybe.

You weren't a maybe. I wasn't really thinking of you in that post.

How many beys do you have: bout 65 of 'em
Grade yourself on knowledge and skill: Great, not exactly pro because I'm not very familiar with the current meta.
Why you'd like to join:
Combo's you use: MF-H L-Drago Guardian BD145MF, and no other definite ones at the moment, gotta way for my new beys.
Favorite style: Spin-Equalizing Combos (Spin-"Stealing")
How many people do you blade with: Do it at tournaments.
(Jan. 07, 2013  4:02 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2013  4:01 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote:

So let me guess you asked me wosnotwas and idk
(Jan. 07, 2013  4:10 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2013  4:02 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2013  4:01 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: I wouldn't call myself "like a maybe" I would call myself a "no"

So let me guess you asked me wosnotwas and idk
I asked Woznotwoz and 2 others not counting you. If you want to talk about this lets take it to PM's.
Major Capri Thanks for the app, your combos are honestly about 2 years behind the state of the game. But that's not the be all end all, I think you should hang out on the WBO and learn some about the new beys. maybe you could at least get a Twisted Tempo, Hades Kerbecs, Ray Striker and those would set you up with a very nice defensive bey if that's what you like. Thanks for your app but at this time we'll have to decline.

@Zancrow Thanks for the app! Most excellent, 89% win rate with close to 40 battles, I definitely say you qualify. Im definitely welcoming you to the and make you a Captain in Georgia. If you have anybody you'd like to have on your divisional team invite them. You're welcome to be part of ours!

Stormscorpio1 take it elsewhere, your name was never brought up.
(Jan. 07, 2013  11:29 AM)Coach Wrote: Major Capri Thanks for the app, your combos are honestly about 2 years behind the state of the game. But that's not the be all end all, I think you should hang out on the WBO and learn some about the new beys. maybe you could at least get a Twisted Tempo, Hades Kerbecs, Ray Striker and those would set you up with a very nice defensive bey if they's what you like. Thanks for your app but at this time we'll have to decline.

@Zancrow Thanks for the app! Most excellent, 89% win rate with close to 40 battles, I definitely say you qualify. Im definitely welcoming you to the and make you a Captain in Georgia. If you have anybody you'd like to have on your divisional team invite them. You're welcome to be part of ours!

Stormscorpio1 take it elsewhere, your name was never brought up.

Really because he asked me in pm so I answered on the team he wanted me to join page
Coach he is right. I told you the people I asked then thought of him so I asked him later and forgot to tell you about him.
Ahh ok well anyway....

We Welcome Syco! Captain to our first non-US team in India!
Also Welcome to Zancrow! a well deserved Captain in Georgia (how did I not recruit this guy with his record???)
How can we have 2 number ones on the team? Also so when are some peoples next tournaments since we are in different places? Mine will be Beyblade Colosseum Feb. 2nd 2013 @ Carolina Game Summit. To bad I can only go to one of the 3 (probably 2 plastics isn't looking good) day tournaments. Well at least that makes 4 of 6 (If plastics happen) of the tournaments for Colosseum.

Edit: So I can also have my own team thread for my own team right? I noticed other teams on this big one do.
Oops nice catch Thunder. Added Zancrow ubuy forgot to take the #1 status off of Yuko.
We are trying to get another Michigan tournament on the 26th but having a tough time getting people to confirm...
Also the team is now called Advanced Destiny.
Thunder Dome Advanced/Captain
Smitty90 Intermediate
Woznotwoz Intermediate
Kerbecs kid Regular
Pegasus Pride Regular
Dang this team has grown. Now we have 7 teams and 18 people. Boy this is going to be alot of friendly competition. Hopefully we can meet everyone on this team. Oh and by the way to win against me its going to be pretty hard, i just bought a Bandid Goriem DF145 BS and a Berserker Begarisos. but i might not get them until after the possible tournament.
That moment when u realize u r no longer number 1 on the team agggh! LoL
(Jan. 07, 2013  11:29 AM)Coach Wrote: @Zancrow Thanks for the app! Most excellent, 89% win rate with close to 40 battles, I definitely say you qualify. Im definitely welcoming you to the and make you a Captain in Georgia. If you have anybody you'd like to have on your divisional team invite them. You're welcome to be part of ours!
Will do man, thanks for accepting me!
My new name for the indian team 'Destructive Destiny Members'. I really liked it don't know about you guys.

EDIT: I could make a banner for this team or even sigs for everybody. Me and tri could do it considering we both are experienced GFX'ers
I wouldn't call myself an experienced GFXer, at all, hah.

Anyways, I've decided a name. I couldn't really think of anything, but I guess I'll call it Hidden Destiny.
Awesome guys
Thunder I know you came up w a name but I really like this what do you think?
Carolina Conquering Destiny
Syco what about Indestructible Destiny
Tri, Invincible, Immortal, INDYniable....
Just some ideas