The Best Height for Meteo L-Drago (During This Metagame)

Poll: Meteo L-Drago works best on which height?

27.47%
10.99%
CH120
32.97%
14.29%
This thread was helpful Grin
10.99%
This thread isn't helpful at all.
3.30%
Total: 100% 91 vote(s)
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:16 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Well, in this thread it rather shows CH120 is the best. Anyways, OP is being edited. I will put up 85/90 first.

No, 135 is the best height for Meteo L Drago(LLD is waaay better than MLD....just saying).

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-135-Testing
so what do you think is the best tip for meteo l drago
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:35 PM)predator24 Wrote: so what do you think is the best tip for meteo l drago

IMO, it's LRF.
I think it steals more spin on WD
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I think it steals more spin on WD

I think that this thread is for the best height for Attacking.
OP is updated with Meteo L-Drago 85/90LRF Vs MF-H Basalt Aquario _____CS (Its really tough!)

I will do tests for Rush and Assault only if requested. By veterans only haha

(Apr. 18, 2011  2:23 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:16 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Well, in this thread it rather shows CH120 is the best. Anyways, OP is being edited. I will put up 85/90 first.

No, 135 is the best height for Meteo L Drago(LLD is waaay better than MLD....just saying).

Mind using CS instead of WB? WB is really Outclassed. CS could change your results
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:00 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: OP is updated with Meteo L-Drago 85/90LRF Vs MF-H Basalt Aquario _____CS (Its really tough!)

I will do tests for Rush and Assault only if requested. By veterans only haha

Mind using CS instead of WB? WB is really Outclassed. CS could change your results

WB is not really outclassed. It still has use. I was using WB in place of CS because I don't have CS yet. Also I am fully a where that the results could change.
WB is really outclassed, you only disagree because you don't have the proper parts. Why are people even talking about it anymore? I ended this back in november, before a lot of you even joined..
(Apr. 18, 2011  10:26 PM)Dan Wrote: WB is really outclassed, you only disagree because you don't have the proper parts. Why are people even talking about it anymore? I ended this back in november, before a lot of you even joined..

I'm starting to get off topic here<-----WB is still a defensive tip and can be used if you don't other defensive tips.

Back on topic>---Do you agree that 135 is the best height for MLD?
(Apr. 18, 2011  10:26 PM)Dan Wrote: WB is really outclassed, you only disagree because you don't have the proper parts. Why are people even talking about it anymore? I ended this back in november, before a lot of you even joined..
WB is one of the best tips on 230. There are no tests just yet, but i can assure you it will OS CS and do just as well against those that 230CS can beat.
I see.
I'm going to need some tests from you then. I used WB a lot with LTDC's but honestly I think CS is light years away.

dude thats a neck meteo is way better than lightingand I'll shoow test results soon.
Uhhh, Lightning > Meteo IIRC. Plus, its Lightning L-Drago could get about 100% against MF Earth Bull GB145WB. WB is really outclassed unless you want me to do a comparison between Lightning and Meteo, its known that Lightning > Meteo anytime. Lightning is the BEST Attack wheel in this metagame as of now, Gravity next and Meteo third. Anyways, if it wasn't for Left Spin, Meteo would be down IMO.
ya you right but I can still get test results about that battle between mld and lld watch. youll see.[/align]
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:47 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Uhhh, Lightning > Meteo IIRC. Plus, its Lightning L-Drago could get about 100% against MF Earth Bull GB145WB. WB is really outclassed unless you want me to do a comparison between Lightning and Meteo, its known that Lightning > Meteo anytime. Lightning is the BEST Attack wheel in this metagame as of now, Gravity next and Meteo third. Anyways, if it wasn't for Left Spin, Meteo would be down IMO.

Yep, I agree. We would really like to see that comparison. Also, WB is not that outclassed. It can still prove to be a great alternative if one doesn't own a CS.... Also, what about RS? Any testings?
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:21 PM)predator24 Wrote: ya you right but I can still get test results about that battle between mld and lld watch. youll see.[/align]

If Meteo Plays Against Lighning Meteo would win but what we talk is about which is better for Attack when paired with the right Track.
I'd say it's best on CH120 juts because of my experience with it and because I don't have 85/90, etc.

I'm sure it's better on that than CH120, but meh.
does anybody know where i can get the tracks 85 and 90 becuz i heard that its pretty good for attack types.
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:44 PM)predator24 Wrote: does anybody know where i can get the tracks 85 and 90 becuz i heard that its pretty good for attack types.

BB-96 Super Deck Set comes with both of them.

Edit: Ask a quesion, get an answer! next time.
Op is being updated. Ugh, 300 rounds and worn my LRF goes.

Could anyone help to write about where Meteo L-Drago's got its smash from? PM Me if you want to. Thanks.
Me and stratus G we're battling because we wanted to test our new tips that we trade, I trade he CS for some part that I needed and from that battle i found that the best hight for meteo is Sw145 it won mostly by KO.The custom i had was SW145F .It did both spinsteal and KO.I don't have test results but I have stratus G to prove it.If you want I can battle angin for test results.
Eee
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:34 PM)predator24 Wrote: Me and stratus G we're battling because we wanted to test our new tips that we trade, I trade he CS for some part that I needed and from that battle i found that the best hight for meteo is Sw145 it won mostly by KO.The custom i had was SW145F .It did both spinsteal and KO.I don't have test results but I have stratus G to prove it.If you want I can battle angin for test results.
Eee

I think RF/RRF/LRF would be better.
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:39 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:34 PM)predator24 Wrote: Me and stratus G we're battling because we wanted to test our new tips that we trade, I trade he CS for some part that I needed and from that battle i found that the best hight for meteo is Sw145 it won mostly by KO.The custom i had was SW145F .It did both spinsteal and KO.I don't have test results but I have stratus G to prove it.If you want I can battle angin for test results.
Eee

Yep, I agree. But, is SW145 important, or the height 145 is important?
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:39 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
Eee

Yep, I agree. But, is SW145 important, or the height 145 is important?

Well, in Deikailo's (sorry if I spelled it wrong) Lightning Rod, SW145 is one of the key parts, so I think it would be best if we compared them.
Actually, I've been speculating about Meteo and LDD in Absorb mode recently. Before I move onto that though, I'm going to address the issue at hand. Its been discussed many times before, MLD works best when the rubber comes into contact with the opposition. Setting it on low heights gives it the highest possible chance of that happening, and with 85 things fall apart. IMO, 90 is better but my new concept is based around CH120, so I guess its personal opinion.

Basalt BD145 relies on the Metal on Plastic aspect of BD145 for the most part. Again, for high attackers that skip BD145, the 8 grams is still there, so regardless of such, combinations still hit the infrequent 10%, but Basalt remains a beast. This idea is focused on hitting BD145 Rubber on Plastic (Extra Recoil) with CH120 and using CH145 to knock 230 around. It also reintroduces the ever-elusive "zombie" thing.

ie. LDD Absorb CH120R2F/CS/MF will hit BD145 with rubber correct? And if the weight shoves it back, then MLD will rely on equalizing no? MF in theory has more stamina than CS and MB anyway (right) (I have yet to test MF for stamina, not have i the time to read the threas) Same with 230, MLD has decent enough smash with the rubber to KO 230 on 145 height. Every counter also needs to beat other combos, and MLD CH120 is a good combo overall, and it can beat other attack etc