135 Testing.

I decided to try tests based on 135...
soo... here they are. Smile
Equipment:
MFB Attack Stadium
Launcher Grip w/ Beylauncher L/R, R mode used.

MF Earth Bull C145RS Vs Ray Unicorno 135RF
RF Slightly Worn, in Prime Condition.
MF Earth BullC145RS: 10 Wins
Ray Unicorno 135RF: 9 Wins
1 Draw
Win Rate: 47%

Earth Bull 145SD vs Ray Unicorno 135RF

Ray Unicorno: 19 Wins
Earth Bull: 1 Wins
0 Draws
Win Rate: 95%
I found these results interestingly high for an outclassed track, yet not top tier worthy.
Those are bad tests ... C145 is outclassed, plus of course an Attack type will win against a Stamina type ... Do some proper tests.
Would GB145 be more preferrable?
Definitely. Try Lightning LDrago too.
Obviously. Here's my request: MF lightning L drago 135RF/R2F VS MF Earth Bull GB145RS.
You should try to redo the draws to get more accurate percentages based off of the number of matches you did.
I might need some help on the LDrago Tests, since the prongs on my Beylauncher-L came off, I only have the Hasbro LDrago Launcher, which is obviously unviable for testing.
I am working on the GB145 testing right now.
There's no real reason you can't use that. Just because beylaunchers are better doesn't mean that you can't use anything else.
(Jan. 29, 2011  10:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Obviously. Here's my request: MF lightning L drago 135LRF/R2F/RF VS MF Earth Bull GB145RS.
Inception.
(In order of speed.)
Just bringing this up because people often forget LRF.. :[
Yeah, just use the Hasbro.
LOL Thanks error page. Too many users.
Sorry.
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:17 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  10:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Obviously. Here's my request: MF lightning L drago 135LRF/R2F/RF VS MF Earth Bull GB145RS.
Inception.
(In order of speed.)
Just bringing this up because people often forget LRF.. :[
Yeah, just use the Hasbro.

The other two are much more common than LRF which is why I didn't include it.
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:03 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: I might need some help on the LDrago Tests, since the prongs on my Beylauncher-L came off, I only have the Hasbro LDrago Launcher, which is obviously unviable for testing.

Switch the prongs?
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:48 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:03 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: I might need some help on the LDrago Tests, since the prongs on my Beylauncher-L came off, I only have the Hasbro LDrago Launcher, which is obviously unviable for testing.

Switch the prongs?

When I try to unscrew the prongs, it spins, and when i taped them down, the screw holding it in place wont move , the screwdriver just slides Uncertain
Then you're using the wrong screwdriver/not applying enough downward force.
I just LOVE how were talking about replacing prongs on launchers in a topic that supposed to discuss 135... oh well it'll probably get shut down anyways.

But seriously, why use so many outclassed parts and post?
It is not as if that isn't relevant to this topic. The OP needs it for actual tests. Just because this topic was started by a less experienced member does not mean it is trash nor is it automatically going to be closed. Speechless
(Jan. 30, 2011  2:20 AM)Dan Wrote: It is not as if that isn't relevant to this topic. The OP needs it for actual tests. Just because this topic was started by a less experienced member does not mean it is trash nor is it automatically going to be closed. Speechless

That wasn't the reason why I said that. I said it will probably get closed as
1. There are no test results
2. The thread is starting to go off topic already
1. Look at OP, there are tests.
2. Look at my first two sentences in response to you earlier post.
It is pretty obvious what was implied..
I played around a bit with MF Lightning L Drago 135RF earlier, but when I did it never seemed to be able to KO as consistently compared to other heights. Nevertheless, I'll see if I can do some formal testing later.
I do not really see how that would make sense unless your comparing it to 85/90/100.
Yes, I was referring to its performance compared to the heights it was normally used up. Sorry for not being clearer.
(Jan. 30, 2011  2:31 AM)Dan Wrote: 1. Look at OP, there are tests.
2. Look at my first two sentences in response to you earlier post.
It is pretty obvious what was implied..

Hmm I guess it could be misunderstood but I try not to shoot members down just because they are new... Lol I don't want to start a feud so lets get back on topic Tongue_out.
So you found out that 135 is good for attack.
Now could you please test this as a stamina track as it could win against 230 and 145 based opponents.
Earth Bull 145SD vs Earth Bull 135SD
(MFB Attack Stadium and Launcher Grip w/ Beylauncher used)
( All Draws Redone- Both Earth's are Mold 2)
Earth Bull 135SD: 18 Wins
Earth Bull 145SD: 2 Wins
Win Rate: 90%

I will do testing with 90 later.
Earth Bull GB145RS vs Lightning LDrago 135RF
Almost every single test of these two resulted in a tie due to L-Drago's tradeoff...I only got 10 tests out of it... maybe b/c i'm using hasbro light launcher?
Equipment:
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher ® w/ Launcher Grip, Hasbro L- Light Launcher w/ Grip)

Earth Bull GB145RS: 7 Wins
Lightning L Drago: 3 Wins

Win Rate:30%

These results were kind of low because L- Drago was not getting even close to its normal speed with a Beylauncher-L...
I don't think it's simply because you were using a Light Launcher.

Conditions:

MF Lightning L Drago135RF vs. MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS:
5-15 , 3 Draws , 25%win rate

MF Lightning L Drago135RF vs. MF-H Earth Bull GB145RSF:
5-15 , 25%win rate

Although LL Drago at 135 can deliver a strong attack at the start, it can't keep it up as consistently compared to other heights such as 100 and CH120. If it didn't KO the opponent on its first or second attack, it didn't really have a chance.