The Best Height for Meteo L-Drago (During This Metagame)

Poll: Meteo L-Drago works best on which height?

27.47%
10.99%
CH120
32.97%
14.29%
This thread was helpful Grin
10.99%
This thread isn't helpful at all.
3.30%
Total: 100% 91 vote(s)
Generally:
Sharp - untilted, moderate shot on the center of the stadium. (not towards it, as if doing a sliding shoot.)
Rubber - Banking or sliding shoot at 100% is the best for me..
It isn't that erratic as some of them are making it out to be.
I did something similar pre-230, using MF Meteo L drago 100CS. It's okay while the CS is aggressive, but it becomes pretty bad once the CS begins to wear.
what about 100? isnt it the best track for the spin steal feature?
Unmm, 100 osn't. 90 and CH120 are better choices. Meteo l-drago doesn't spin steal, it equalizes spin.
yea but how would it equil if it dosent steal spin =)
You guys get the term "spin steal" really wrong. If you have meteo, try using meteo l-drago 90WD, launched and now hand spin Earth Bull 90WD. You will see Earth Bull gaining speed from meteo l-drago, which u GUYS call "Spin Steal". It is actualy equalizing spin, both having the same RPM. That is equalizing.
Anyone seen Vongola-Hibari's testing in the 135 testing thread. In his testing 135 does better than 145 and 85 and CH120. Finally a possible use for 135Smile
(Apr. 11, 2011  7:26 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: You guys get the term "spin steal" really wrong. If you have meteo, try using meteo l-drago 90WD, launched and now hand spin Earth Bull 90WD. You will see Earth Bull gaining speed from meteo l-drago, which u GUYS call "Spin Steal". It is actualy equalizing spin, both having the same RPM. That is equalizing.

You cannot get to a point where their spin are equal if one does not steal spin somewhere. However, there are just no Metal Fight Beyblades that are currently good at it so that they can exceed that and steal more spin past the equal level.
I disagree w/ you kai-v I'v seen basalt bull230cs KO or fall over byb meteo l dargo so what their say is very helpful.The best test result for me is alao 50 50 percent therefore meteo l drago is considered a pretty good bey.
(Apr. 15, 2011  4:02 PM)predator24 Wrote: I disagree w/ you kai-v I'v seen basalt bull230cs KO or fall over byb meteo l dargo so what their say is very helpful.The best test result for me is alao 50 50 percent therefore meteo l drago is considered a pretty good bey.

Meteo L Drago isn't really a very good bey, just compare it to a uncustomized Hell Kerbecs.
IIRC, Meteo L-Drago is good. It is better than Vulcan in many circumstances. It is able to KO and equalize spin. It is really versatile, being able to use 85 - 145 height, depending on the opponent. As of now, i really haven't updated my thread. I'm on my phone, hard to edit it >.>. This sat and sun i promise i will do it
I know, but still, Hell is much better. I personally use Meteo against Lightning, because of its equalizing capabitily but still there are a number of better choices.
Those results don't seem that accurate, Why am i saying this?
Meteo L-Drago 90R2F Vs MF Earth Bull 90WB
Meteo L-Drago: 1 win (0 OS, 1 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 19 wins (16 OS, 3 KO)
1 Draw
Win Percentage: 10%

VS MTDC

Meteo L-Drago 90R2F Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Meteo L-Drago: 10 wins (0 OS, 10 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 10 wins ( 8 OS, 2 KO)
Win Percentage: 50%

I have tried and there were diffrent results so it could be me or it could be you who is launching it not that right, What launcher did you use?
X1 what do you think is the best hight for meteo l drago
I used Beylauncher-L obviously. OP is getting updated, with
MLD Vs Basalt Bull _____CS.
(Apr. 15, 2011  4:15 PM)LEVI-Z Wrote: Those results don't seem that accurate, Why am i saying this?
Meteo L-Drago 90R2F Vs MF Earth Bull 90WB
Meteo L-Drago: 1 win (0 OS, 1 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 19 wins (16 OS, 3 KO)
1 Draw
Win Percentage: 10%

VS MTDC

Meteo L-Drago 90R2F Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Meteo L-Drago: 10 wins (0 OS, 10 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 10 wins ( 8 OS, 2 KO)
Win Percentage: 50%

I have tried and there were diffrent results so it could be me or it could be you who is launching it not that right, What launcher did you use?
what staduim are u using
if its not tt attack, then prob why there different
if 100 is the best for the spin steal feature then wouldn't it be the best track for meteo?

one of the problems with meteo is it doesn't have good smash attack but if it does well when it hits on the rubber then you most likely will ko but if you dont then you will lose stamina very fast but most likely your opponents beyblade will be a stamina or defense and eventually so will meteo. doing this will give it a little more time this could give it a little bit more of an advantage
Edit: Never mind, I'm stupid.
Not really. It makes up for it with spin-stealing, which, as of 230 is not so useful. Not to mention it can't take down BD145 with its feature..
Dude Try Meteo L Drago LW105 WD it's great for spin stealing
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:58 AM)Hell Pegasis Wrote: Dude Try Meteo L Drago LW105 WD it's great for spin stealing

And 90 walks by...
CH120 is so the best on meteo ldrago
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:16 PM)bey bob Wrote: CH120 is so the best on meteo ldrago

Test results to prove it?
Well, in this thread it rather shows CH120 is the best. Anyways, OP is being edited. I will put up 85/90 first.