The Best Height for Meteo L-Drago (During This Metagame)

Poll: Meteo L-Drago works best on which height?

27.47%
10.99%
CH120
32.97%
14.29%
This thread was helpful Grin
10.99%
This thread isn't helpful at all.
3.30%
Total: 100% 91 vote(s)
Soo... From the results I see here, RF performs better then R2F/LRF when paired with low track heights. While R2F/LRF get better results with higher tracks. (Insert question mark) However, the defense combos used in the different tests were all different, save one set. That's the only contradiction I see between the results here. Is that right?
I was to burn/melt every single RS in existence and shape it into a RF so badly..
No, LRF is the best for left-spinning beys on any height. No buts.

Momiji; Yeah, no smash. Everyone was bashing me because I was saying MLD has no smash whatsoever in the 'tier-list'.. Speechless (Among other things.)
If your argument is that the main purpose of MLD's existence is compromised when on higher tracks (Equalization), fine, but honestly attackers a by definition to be raw power and not stamina snores. When on CH120/145 MLD does show smash/pushing of opponents atleast. :V
I wasn't arguing LRF, and what does melting down RS have to do with..... Anything? You are right though, LRF is the best thing for left spin Beyblades, but according to these tests RF did better on low tracks then R2F. I would prefer if the R2F tests were redone with an LRF taking it's place, if possible.
It was facing RS, it is near impossible for Meteo to get less than 60% on low tracks.
They used a different bottom. MLD 85/90/100 is only good for RS and with the prevalence of 230 what is that worth anymore? (230CS..)
Hmmm... Ive got meteo l drago just today. I played with it but it seemed to heavy for RF becauce it coated with rubber. Compared to gravity perseus, its much slower. Anyone has problems with this too?
I think your statement might be true... RF doesn't work well with heavy beys.... Although, as stated by Dan, LRF will be the best....
Too heavy? Meteo is the lightest competitive attack wheel we have.. (28.31 grams.)
Yeah? I don't know much about it... Thats the reason why I add might in most of my answers... Though, becoz Shika compared MLD's weight to Gravity Perseus, I thought that it might be quite heavy and Shika might be correct... Thats all...
I will do an update of 20 rounds each. So basically adding 10 more rounds. This is going to be a tough job. Other members, you can chip in too. To prove which height Meteo does best at.
Alright formal tests will be coming soon but from what I can see, The rubber is what is CAUSING the smash...
Updated OP for 90 track. So far i have done that only for 20 rounds. Added Other member's testing. Also, In percentage for 20 rounds, should i do it in 100% or 200%
How did you shoot the LTDC with WB? The way I shoot it or standard shot?
O.o, What is the way you shoot it? I shoot it like normal, straight shot at 80%.
Oh, I slide shoot my WB's because I get way better results.
Results for MF Earth Bull 90WB or Meteo L-Drago 90R2F?
First of all, Meteo L-Drago is not that good, second of all, I know it's not one of the choices, but I think 135 will preform well. I haven't tried the combo myself and besides 135 sounds logical, right?
Meteo L-Drago is good against Defense and Stamina. But against Attack types its Rubber does nothing but carp. Anyways, ya, just test 135, 20 rounds please. Also, going to do 20 rounds of testing of each height except 90. As tomorrow i have alot of free time.
Its pretty good as defense too so.. :V
maybe balance type?, MF-L Meteo Ldrago Absorb version Assualt mode, CH120 CS?????
Meteo L Drago CH120 CS as Balance type was thought by me too.
S mode +CH120 against Defense types.(Outspin)
ruBBER mode+ch120/ch145 Against Stamina Types(KO)
RubbeR mODE Against Attack Types(Evading the Attacks and then Outspinning it)
1. Is it really a balance type?
2. You cannot really designate what mode you want to shoot all the time, or make it stay that way with CS.
3. You cannot make it evade attack types whenever you want.
Sorry for not updating this thread Unhappy . I need more testings. So some of you could help. I will do height testing for assault ver and rush ver of l-drago
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:19 PM)Dan Wrote: 1. Is it really a balance type?
2. You cannot really designate what mode you want to shoot all the time, or make it stay that way with CS.
1.I don't know
2.You can if you shoot properly
3.CS is so erratic it can gi faster than RF
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:57 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:19 PM)Dan Wrote: 1. Is it really a balance type?
1.I don't know
2.You can if you shoot properly
3.CS is so erratic it can gi faster than RF

These are to aquilaz112-
2)no, not really. There's always going to be a time where it's going to be knocked funny, or wobble funny. When you shoot properly, with a proper cs, then yes, it will do what you want at the beginning. But the other beyblade is also in there, and disrupts it's path...

3) doesn't mean it can evade attack.
When Italians use anti-meta combos, they launch them weaker with a straight shot. They also launch spin stealers weaker with a straight shot.
When the combo is spinning fast near the outside, and gets hit by another attack beyblade, it's an easy win for the opponent.
But instead of logically arguing, I will wait for this to be tested. Also, I think what SSJfisherman is stating is true, we cannot control CS as you yourself said it is erratic, how can we tell it to suddenly go to S mode?