[Takara Tomy]  Hell Salamander Testing Thread

(Jul. 04, 2018  3:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I think it's because it's ideal, not because it's Best. We have reliable Counter now
Yeah, I can understand why so many people use it though, it's really good. If I was collecting TT Burst, I'd be using hS as well. But alright, you're saying you have a reliable counter? I'd love to see those tests.
(Jul. 04, 2018  3:55 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  3:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I think it's because it's ideal, not because it's Best. We have reliable Counter now
Yeah, I can understand why so many people use it though, it's really good. If I was collecting TT Burst, I'd be using hS as well. But alright, you're saying you have a reliable counter? I'd love to see those tests.

I can test, but there somethings I would like to mention. I don't have many parts, but I have a few major one, (no SR out of that) .
If you want tests tell me, I will test with nearest Possible combo.
(Jul. 04, 2018  3:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  3:41 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Yeah, definitely. Most combos I saw being used at the Beytuber Brawl involved Hell Salamander.

I think it's because it's ideal, not because it's Best. We have reliable Counter now
What counter do we have besides bL and nL which perform terrible against everything else.
(Jul. 04, 2018  4:33 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
What counter do we have besides bL and nL which perform terrible against everything else.

I’m keeping mine a secret, but go ask 1234beyblade, ilinnuc, red panda, etc
I've got another Atomic today, so first thing to do was test hS vs mG :D

hS.4.G.At (defense mode) vs mG.4.G.At

Long winder B-45 for mG, L/R ripcord B-100 for hS.
Hasbro Chaos Core arena. Sorry that's not TT. All beyblade parts are TT though.

Beyblades launched same time (with my son). We can do it same strenght.
Chosen discs 4 to preserve launchers by bearing less weight. If 0 is used for both results are same as I've seen.
Swithed beyblades every turn, and switched parts after 10 rounds.

hS : 6 wins by outspin + 3 wins by burst
mG : 6 wins by outspin
Draws : 5

Changed arena after that to Cosmic Pegasus Metal Fury Hasbro. It's very similar to TT while there are not knockouts. Very old, but still can be used although there are lot of cracks at external sides.

hS : 2 wins by outspin + 2 wins by burst
mG : 3 wins by outspin
Draws : 3

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...pid1445369

(Jul. 01, 2018  3:23 PM)Floydgoro Wrote: ...
Equipment used for this test are b-88 LR String launcher for hS and light launcher for mG ...

I would love to revisit this test in the future once I get a second b-88 ...

I would like to see results by same launchers too.

Actually, I think thread launchers are significantly weaker, although many would not agree.
This Is from My side
hS.N.R (please don't mind, more parts will arrive next week)
vs nl.X
nL: 2 bursts, 4 KO
hS:1 burst, 3 Os

hS win percent 40%
now I am testing aginst L2

All Wins To hS.N.R by Os
l2 cannot defeat it, but nL can

Also sX was able to Knock it out when hS was Spinning slow, which is normal strategy against right spinners
edit: sX powerful blow was able to unbalance it too. But no good if hS is spinning just a bit slower than it's right spinning opponent
Could anyone test hell salamander on friction.?????????
(Jul. 07, 2018  10:02 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could anyone test hell salamander on friction.?????????

Yup, in August, It can't be helped, it won't reach me before a month
Thanks a lot.
(Jul. 04, 2018  10:34 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  4:33 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: What counter do we have besides bL and nL which perform terrible against everything else.

I’m keeping mine a secret, but go ask 1234beyblade, ilinnuc, red panda, etc
I think yours is Archer Hercules 7.Et
(Jul. 13, 2018  11:54 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  10:34 PM)leosama Wrote: I’m keeping mine a secret, but go ask 1234beyblade, ilinnuc, red panda, etc
I think yours is Archer Hercules 7.Et
maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Jul. 13, 2018  11:29 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  11:54 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I think yours is Archer Hercules 7.Et
maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Only time can tell.
Hey could anyone test hs on all the drivers it works on best(at,br,ds and et)against other competitive combos on both 5 blade and 10 blade mode.please someone do this ,I want to know this so bad .thanks in advance .
(Aug. 05, 2018  3:27 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey could anyone test hs on all the drivers it works on best(at,br,ds and et)against other competitive combos on both 5 blade and 10 blade mode.please someone do this ,I want to know this so bad .thanks in advance .

I did 2 of two of ur requests
1.hs.11.et 
(OK combo but cannot burst so often but good for stationary attack .)
It also proves to be a counter to spriggan requiem (it didnt burst only survivor finish )

2.hs.12.atomic
(Good combo proves great against most of the beys)
(Aug. 05, 2018  3:34 AM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  3:27 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey could anyone test hs on all the drivers it works on best(at,br,ds and et)against other competitive combos on both 5 blade and 10 blade mode.please someone do this ,I want to know this so bad .thanks in advance .

I did 2 of two of ur requests
1.hs.11.et 
It also proves to be a counter to spriggan requiem (it didnt burst only survivor finish )

2.hs.12.atomic
I wanted serious testing with both the modes .lol.please do this and with heavier and better disks and frames .
(Aug. 05, 2018  5:00 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  3:34 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: I did 2 of two of ur requests
1.hs.11.et 

2.hs.12.atomic
I wanted serious testing with both the modes .lol.please do this and with heavier and better disks and frames .

OK I'll try with heavier disks
(Aug. 05, 2018  5:06 AM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  5:00 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I wanted serious testing with both the modes .lol.please do this and with heavier and better disks and frames .

OK I'll try with heavier disks
Also with mode changes and proper result tables,thanks in advance
Ill test
hS.7G.R vs wV.0V.Vl/X/V and aH.7B.Et
How is hs on ds ,both modes
Guys i just came up with the best combo Bloody Longinus 13 glaive and spiral #bestchozcombo
(Aug. 13, 2018  12:29 PM)Saulthebeygod Wrote: Guys i just came up with the best combo Bloody Longinus 13 glaive and spiral #bestchozcombo
You serious buddy
(Aug. 13, 2018  12:29 PM)Saulthebeygod Wrote: Guys i just came up with the best combo Bloody Longinus  13  glaive and spiral #bestchozcombo

Hate to break it to you, but heres the thing... bL is very limited to be competitively used for left spins. And it hardly gets that done[Exagguration]... 13 is kinda light so won't really work... Glaive is not for Attack types... Spiral, it can't keep a flower pattern and doesn't get enough grip to attack well...

EDIT: I just realized that this was on the hS thread and doesn't contain any of the parts that it come with nor the parts it's good with so yeah, kinda off topic...
Well it worked well for me i beat archer h
and a lot of other beyblades
(Aug. 13, 2018  4:23 PM)Saulthebeygod Wrote: Well it worked well for me i beat archer h

Oh! That's good on you... I however, with my knowlege, that should be out of the blue... Which it is for me...
(Aug. 13, 2018  4:23 PM)Saulthebeygod Wrote: Well it worked well for me i beat archer h

Which combo ? ( BL 13glave  spiral ??)