[Takara Tomy]  Hell Salamander Testing Thread

Nice to know I have SOMETHING that can beat this monster...
Hi @[MonoDragon]! Are you still testing? If yes then can you try G3.7C.At VS hS.7.Ds? (if you want you can put Cross or Bump...)

Thanks In Advance!
It's insane how good this layer is. We already have a jack of all trades that outguns even the legendary Spriggan Requiem. I might just start doing some tests of my own.
(Jun. 21, 2018  3:22 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Hell Salamander (Defense Mode) 7Cross Atomic vs. Maximum Garuda (Hasbro) 7Cross Atomic

mG7CAt: 17 SF
3 Draws

Hell Salamander Win Rate: 0%

Dang...
Try the same matchup but with hS having bearing
Try HS 7 Yard
I wonder if bounce attack is decent
hS (Atk)2G.Op (Atk),Even,sliding shoot

Vs
F3.4G.At (Hasbro),Odd,Sliding shoot
Both hard launch
@[strato-abyss19]
Here's a test for ya to start with
(Jun. 21, 2018  3:22 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Hell Salamander (Defense Mode) 7Cross Atomic vs. Maximum Garuda (Hasbro) 7Cross Atomic

mG7CAt: 17 SF
3 Draws

Hell Salamander Win Rate: 0%

Dang...

Interesting.
My hS outspins mG most of times.
E.g. hS.4.M.At vs mG.4/5.G.R/O

K1D That might have to wait until I can actually get my hands on a Hasbro Faf. The supply of beys here where I live is pretty dry.
Hell Salamander(Defense) 4g Atomic vs Maximum Garuda (TT) 7c Orbit

hS: 13 wins all by outspin
mG: 1 win by outspin
Draw: 6

hS win rate: 65%

Equipment used was b-88 lr string launcher for hS and light launcher for mG. Both were launched first  for 10 rounds each with hS winning more when launched second with 8 out of the 13 wins. Launcher difference and power were not a factor in my opinion since there were a couple of times where I mislaunched hS, leading to a noticably weaker spin, but it was able to spin equialize and eventually win.
(Jun. 30, 2018  4:33 PM)Floydgoro Wrote: Hell Salamander(Defense) 4g Atomic vs Maximum Garuda (TT) 7c Orbit

Equipment used was b-88 lr string launcher for hS and light launcher for mG. Both were launched first  for 10 rounds each with hS winning more when launched second with 8 out of the 13 wins. Launcher difference and power were not a factor in my opinion since there were a couple of times where I mislaunched hS, leading to a noticably weaker spin, but it was able to spin equialize and eventually win.

why is your results so different than monodragon? haha seems weird in my opinion.
My Hasbro Atomics are absurdly free spinning, that's probably why
(Jun. 30, 2018  11:25 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  4:33 PM)Floydgoro Wrote: Hell Salamander(Defense) 4g Atomic vs Maximum Garuda (TT) 7c Orbit

why is your results so different than monodragon? haha seems weird in my opinion.

(Jul. 01, 2018  12:11 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: My Hasbro Atomics are absurdly free spinning, that's probably why

I was using orbit for mG on this test instead of atomic. I can do tests with both using atomics though.
Hell Salamander(Defense) 4g Atomic vs Maximum Garuda (TT) 4c Atomic

hS: 5 wins (2 bursts)
mG: 11 wins all by outspins
Draws: 4
hS win rate: 25%

(Jul. 01, 2018  3:23 PM)Floydgoro Wrote: Hell Salamander(Defense) 4g Atomic vs Maximum Garuda (TT) 4c Atomic

Hey great tests! Can I ask you to switch the mode on hS because if you do wanna be circle vs circle, the results get obvious... Thanks in advance!
(Jul. 01, 2018  3:58 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  3:23 PM)Floydgoro Wrote: Hell Salamander(Defense) 4g Atomic vs Maximum Garuda (TT) 4c Atomic

Hey great tests! Can I ask you to switch the mode on hS because if you do wanna be circle vs circle, the results get obvious... Thanks in advance!

I'll do the test tomorrow, I don't have much spare time today.
(Jul. 02, 2018  1:54 AM)Floydgoro Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  3:58 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey great tests! Can I ask you to switch the mode on hS because if you do wanna be circle vs circle, the results get obvious... Thanks in advance!

I'll do the test tomorrow, I don't have much spare time today.

Yeah that’s cool Smile Do what you have to...
(Jul. 01, 2018  3:58 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

(Jul. 02, 2018  6:34 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  3:58 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey great tests! Can I ask you to switch the mode on hS because if you do wanna be circle vs circle, the results get obvious... Thanks in advance!

Umm... Why did you quote me?
(Jul. 02, 2018  11:51 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Umm... Why did you quote me?
I guess by mistake? Well anyways, it's a spam.
I am terribly sorry ThePheonix for qouting you.
(Jul. 02, 2018  3:27 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
I am terribly sorry ThePheonix for qouting you.

You my quote anyone but you should write a reply accompanying it...
(Jul. 02, 2018  4:32 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2018  3:27 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I am terribly sorry ThePheonix for qouting you.

You my quote anyone but you should write a reply accompanying it...

I mean it's not really a big deal probably just a mistake...

Hell Salamander(Attack) 4g Atomic vs Maximum Garuda (TT) 4c Atomic

hS: 9 wins (3 bursts)
mG: 9 wins all by outspins
Draws: 2
(Jul. 03, 2018  5:04 AM)Floydgoro Wrote:

[spoiler]
Equipment used are the same with the previous tests except for the atomic used on mG is a fresh out of the box from rbv6.

Again, each were launched first for 10 rounds each.

mG launched first: hS 3 wins (1 burst), mG 6 wins, draw 1
hS launched first: hS 6 wins (2 bursts), mG 3 wins, draw 1

The results of this test feels weird. I was expecting hS to do worse on attack mode against mG. I am really dumbfounded on how hS performed better on attack mode. The new atomic might be a factor here. Someone might want to repeat this test to have conclusive results.
That is pretty amazing how a God layer is doing work against these cho z combos other then Sr.
(Jul. 03, 2018  5:04 AM)Floydgoro Wrote:

Ha! What’d I tell ya! hS will get in more hits because of the shape...