[Takara Tomy]  Hell Salamander Testing Thread

(Aug. 13, 2018  4:23 PM)Saulthebeygod Wrote: Well it worked well for me i beat archer h
and a lot of other beyblades

the other beyblade probably had very bad combos. testings?
What about hell salamander with ultamite reboot
I was going to get twin nemesis for ultamite reboot. But if its not competitive, I wont get it.
(Aug. 30, 2018  12:26 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What about hell salamander with ultamite reboot
I was going to get twin nemesis for ultamite reboot. But if its not competitive, I wont get it.

I don't think that's competitive, no tests to prove this, just the most likely outcome
Can someone please test hS.0C.Ds vs eF.0.Br? Thanks in advance!!
(Aug. 30, 2018  2:33 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Can someone please test hS.0B.Ds vs eF.0.Br? Thanks in advance!!

Just an advice cross/glaive will be much better for that hS combo.  And naked 7/10 or 0 with bump wiwill be better for that eF combo
(Aug. 30, 2018  8:57 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  2:33 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Can someone please test hS.0B.Ds vs eF.0.Br? Thanks in advance!!

Just an advice cross/glaive will be much better for that hS combo.  And naked 7/10 or 0 with bump wiwill be better for that eF combo

I just mentioned that combo because JoJo won a tourney with that (except for the Ds was At)... But yeah, I'll edit the OP then ^_^
(Aug. 30, 2018  12:29 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  12:26 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What about hell salamander with ultamite reboot

I don't think that's competitive, no tests to prove this, just the most likely outcome

Then what would be good. Trans?
(Aug. 30, 2018  11:39 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  12:29 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: I don't think that's competitive, no tests to prove this, just the most likely outcome

Then what would be good. Trans?

Trans may be good ! ( Do you have any other drivers ? )
(Aug. 30, 2018  11:39 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Then what would be good. Trans?
Look if u wanna use hell salamander then u need to make a combo which focueses on LAD and Pressiscion
So hS 0/7/10/5 glaive/Cross Atomic/Ds/Hold
 hS 0/5/7/10 glaive/cross/bump Br 
hS 5/7/10 Et are the best combos
(Aug. 30, 2018  12:54 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
Look if u wanna use hell salamander then u need to make a combo which focueses on LAD and Pressiscion

Is there a booster pack which can get me most of those parts? I only have the Hasbro 7 cross.
(Aug. 30, 2018  2:38 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Is there a booster pack which can get me most of those parts? I only have the Hasbro 7 cross.

I would recommend the god customize set if u already have hS or u should get hasbro or tt L3 and j3 but its better if u just get the god customize set
(Aug. 30, 2018  2:38 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  12:54 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Look if u wanna use hell salamander then u need to make a combo which focueses on LAD and Pressiscion

Is there a booster pack which can get me most of those parts? I only have the Hasbro 7 cross.
Get the following
B 121 Triple booster
Confirmed Sieg Xcalibur 5B At from Random Booster Volume 10
Random Hasbro beys to get the lad frames: Tempest Wyvron Kinetic Satomb etc...
(Aug. 30, 2018  12:54 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:

Also just asking now. What is life after death?
(Aug. 30, 2018  6:45 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  12:54 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Look if u wanna use hell salamander then u need to make a combo which focueses on LAD and Pressiscion

Also just asking now. What is life after death?

When the bey actually Stops Spinning, the Life after death Properties come in play, when a part allows the bey to appear spinning, while it's technically falling along the driver and Dosc
Oh yeah also I heard of shadow Armetarios and it hits very good. Very good teeth. But I still don't like extreme a bit because of stamina.

(Aug. 30, 2018  2:50 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  2:38 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Is there a booster pack which can get me most of those parts? I only have the Hasbro 7 cross.

I would recommend the god customize set if u already have hS or u should get hasbro or tt L3 and j3 but its better if u just get the god customize set

These are the beys I have right now.

[Image: UEPFutxAjJNJhdFJ7]

Use this link if there's problems see ing the picture

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UEPFutxAjJNJhdFJ7
So my boy @[Kevo] did some tests and I wrote down the results for him. Here they are.

Hell Salamander 0Bump Bearing (First Weak) vs. (Left Spin) Legend Spriggan 7Star Xtreme' (Second Moderate Sliding Shoot)
- hS.0B.Br: 2 KO, 2 OS (40% Win Rate)
- lS.7S.X’: 5 Burst, 1 KO (60% Win Rate)

Hell Salamander 0Bump Bearing (First Weak) vs. Crash Ragnaruk 7Reach Xtreme' (Second Sliding Shoot)
- hS.0B.Br: 8 OS, 3 KO (55% Win Rate)
- cR.7R.X’: 5 KO, 4 Burst (45% Win Rate)

Hell Salamander 0Bump Atomic (First Moderate) vs. [Level Chip] Bloody Longinus 5Glaive Xtreme' (Second Sliding Shoot)
- hS.0B.At: 5 OS (50% Win Rate)
- [LC] bL.5G.X’: 4 KO, 1 Burst (50% Win Rate)
(Sep. 08, 2018  5:03 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: So my boy @[Kevo] did some tests and I wrote down the results for him. Here they are.

Hell Salamander 0Bump Bearing (First Weak) vs. (Left Spin) Legend Spriggan 7Star Xtreme' (Second Moderate Sliding Shoot)
- hS.0B.Br: 2 KOs, 2 OS (40% Win Rate)
- lS.7S.X’: 5 Bursts, 1 KO (60% Win Rate)

Hell Salamander 0Bump Bearing (First Weak) vs. Crash Ragnaruk 7Reach Xtreme' (Second Sliding Shoot)
- hS.0B.Br: 8 OS, 3 KOs (55% Win Rate)
- cR.7R.X’: 5 KOs, 4 Bursts (45% Win Rate)

Hell Salamander 0Bump Atomic (First Moderate) vs. [Level Chip] Bloody Longinus 5Glaive Xtreme' (Second Sliding Shoot)
- [LC] bL.5G.X’: 4 KOs, 1 Burst (50% Win Rate)

Nice,x’ is op I guess
(Sep. 08, 2018  6:01 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  5:03 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: So my boy @[Kevo] did some tests and I wrote down the results for him. Here they are.

- hS.0B.Br: 2 KOs, 2 OS (40% Win Rate)
- lS.7S.X’: 5 Bursts, 1 KO (60% Win Rate)

- hS.0B.Br: 8 OS, 3 KOs (55% Win Rate)
- cR.7R.X’: 5 KOs, 4 Bursts (45% Win Rate)

- [LC] bL.5G.X’: 4 KOs, 1 Burst (50% Win Rate)

Nice,x’ is op I guess
X' is OP , But , it gets rubbed off quicker than X ( Because the rubber on X' is SOFTER than X ) , BUT , this increases the speed of X' from that of X !!
(Sep. 08, 2018  6:10 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  6:01 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Nice,x’ is op I guess
X' is OP , But , it gets rubbed off quicker than X ( Because the rubber on X' is SOFTER than X ) , BUT , this increases the speed of X' from that of X !!
Agreed. X' apparently wears down faster, but is crazily powerful.. Maybe that's the reason many people aren't using it. Since it wears down faster.
And GOD CHIPS, no offense, but why does every one of your post have something in the bracket and exclamation marks?
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:13 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  6:10 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: X' is OP , But , it gets rubbed off quicker than X ( Because the rubber on X' is SOFTER than X ) , BUT , this increases the speed of X' from that of X !!
Agreed. X' apparently wears down faster, but is crazily powerful.. Maybe that's the reason many people aren't using it. Since it wears down faster.
And GOD CHIPS, no offense, but why does every one of your post have something in the bracket and exclamation marks?

I guess beyblades are just to exciting
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:13 AM)Suhasini Wrote: And GOD CHIPS, no offense, but why does every one of your post have something in the bracket and exclamation marks?

Just my style of Writing !!!! 

P.S : Does this goes against the rules ( aka Constitution ) of WBO ?
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:08 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:13 AM)Suhasini Wrote: And GOD CHIPS, no offense, but why does every one of your post have something in the bracket and exclamation marks?

Just my style of Writing !!!! 

P.S : Does this goes against the rules ( aka Constitution ) of WBO ?
Nope it doesn't. Was just curious☺
can someone test hs br against hs at.please
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:09 AM)Battleburst Wrote: can someone test hs br against hs at.please
hS At wins saw this alot in tournaments
(Sep. 08, 2018  12:56 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:09 AM)Battleburst Wrote: can someone test hs br against hs at.please
hS At wins saw this alot in tournaments

What? How? Burst finish?