Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA?

I live in Benton, Arkansas. I don't have a TT Attack stadium, but I know enough bladers, to host a tourney, and that's what I'm trying to do. Once I get some cash for a TT Attack, I'll be set and hopefully hosting a tourney. I hope people form other states can come too! Eee
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:51 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: I live in GA near Metro Atlanta so there should be a good number of beybladers here.

Ah, I live about an hour away from Atlanta; I'm in the Alpharetta/Cumming area. I knew you lived in GA, but I had no idea you lived THAT close.

Back on topic: I don't have a TT Stadium, but I plan on getting the BB-10 from OkinawamTS soon. I'm already trying to get some intrest for a tourney in my area, but so far no one's responded...
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hello World Bladers,

You live in the United States, you know the WBO's Organized Play Rules by heart, you know your area and you think you'd be good at hosting a tournament? Post here and let us know what state you live in! We know New York, Maryland, Florida, etc. are able to be active and competitive, but come on, there are fifty states!

(What happens next is a secret!)
Kai-V, have you been in Canada too long? We have 51 States now. Get it right, sheesh.... XD (jk)

I would host a tournament, but I live in Maryland... Although, I'm right on the DE border. I could hook up with Odin and we could host a DE tournament together, but neither of our mothers will let us.... I'll think of something....
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:10 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Kai-V, have you been in Canada too long? We have 51 States now. Get it right, sheesh.... XD (jk)

Wikipedia says that there are fifty states and one federal district, so there are fifty states.
XD Kai-V it was a joke! (or do you know? O.o I can never tell) You say you're always serious, and I don't doubt that, but still Tongue_out
I know the rules well, and I live in connecticut (near NY, I know....but it IS an hour drive, one my parents are never willing to take). I'd have to call them, but there's a hobby shop in our town plaza that might let us host tournaments there. It's not a definite, but it's a possible (worst case scenario and they won't let us have tournaments, then I could try some places at the mall). My parents have said they're OK with me hosting tourneys, so all I need is a place.
I know the rules pretty well and im in orlando.
hi im from southampton NY and want host a tournament.. Plz let me host a tournament with my pegasus thundar wip! Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy
Im from North Carolina. Ive helped out with a tournament before. And i have experience hosting tournaments for other games as well.
im going to ca for the summer and where im staying there not having that many tournaments , there only having ones near la , im staying in laguna beach , san deiigo , orange countyUnhappy
they should have one in ca , laguna beach , orange county or san diego , any were between there
ill host just need info
i live in washington the nearest city would be seattle or tacoma those are the nearest cities and they are good cities here to have tournaments.
I live in the bay area of california. ive been to one tournament in nevada, hosted by ink, and won third place, learning a lot about how a tournament works. the day after the tournament, i got to meet up personally with ink, and learned more about how tournaments are run, judged, etc. i think i would be very qualified to host a tournament
I MIGHT be able to host a tournament in my area, stony point NY. ALOT of bladers here.
I live in MA and I'm trying to get some people together. Might be hosting one at the end of July if I get enough people.
I know the rules and i know the styles! I might be little but i have a big heart for beyblades! I live in Katy, TX which is near houston. there is not enought tournaments nearby.
(Jun. 23, 2011  6:44 PM)Mr. N Wrote: I live in MA and I'm trying to get some people together. Might be hosting one at the end of July if I get enough people.
I'd be willing to help.
OK, redoin' this.

I live in Illinois, and have some bladers around here. I really just need a TT ATK Stadium. I know the rules and could host one.
I live in Washington, in the Silverdale/Bremerton/Poulsbo area. I will receive my TT ATK Stadium in the mail in 1-2 weeks. I have memorized the rules, can travel as far as Seattle/Tacoma, and am super willing to host a tournament. There are 6 bladers in my neighborhood(including me), 1 other person at my school(who I do not know very well), and 4-10 others that I have reasonable ties to. The two reasons that I have been unwilling to host a tournament so far are:
1. I do not own a TT stadium(YET). It will come in 1-2 weeks.
2. All the local bladers, besides 3 of us, do not play well and most are still using stock beys. I really do not want to host a tournament where I would inevitably end up in the finals and steal at least 50 beypoints. At this point if I host a tournament (I am being honest, not conceited) I would be guaranteed a spot in the top three.

Sorry for the long and confusing post, I am posting from a mobile device.
I live in union grove north carolina (not many peaple know about it cause its a small town) but I would LOVE to host a TOURNAMENT and i know TWO places to host one, first is statesville and mooresville.P.S can a host play in a tournament???
I'm in New Jersey, and now that it's Summer and I don't have to worry about schoolwork, I might host one. I know all of the rules, have an attack stadium, and have a group of people that would be willing to help out if I had one. I live about 40 minutes away from New York, but would be more than willing to go there if it would get more people to attend. Not a lot of people in my area know anything about beyblading, so I haven't really been able to host one yet.
I live in California and I think I'm capable it's just that most people near me are an hour away in Orange County (which isn't so much of a problem because I'm down there a lot).
I'm in Tennessee in the Chattanooga area, i would be happy to set something up.
new orleans , louisiana there should be a tourment in the french quaters . i know the rules
(Jun. 23, 2011  9:26 PM)screw pisces Wrote: I live in union grove north carolina (not many peaple know about it cause its a small town) but I would LOVE to host a TOURNAMENT and i know TWO places to host one, first is statesville and mooresville.P.S can a host play in a tournament???

I also live in North Carolina. Ive helped with a WBO tournament before. PM me and lets talk.
Florida Tongue_out.We have lots of bladers,and skilled ones too,But on little con:THE HEAT!thats about it.