Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA?

(Jun. 27, 2011  11:30 PM)milkincereal Wrote: Soon moving to Maryland around the washington DC area

Ha, we have alot of frequent tourneys. Which part of maryland though? The capital of our tourneys is in SilverSpring. Cant wait to meet you someday =]
I will be living in Cave City Arkansas here in a few days, I know the rules and could hook up with some people who live near me to make a tounament
i live in lebanon,TN. I have good knowledge of the WBO rules. we have never had a beyblade tournament here before though.
I live in western new york. i could host a tournamet soon
I live in Northern VA. We NEED more VA tourneys so Id gladly take on the challenge but Im only 12 so might have trouble.
I finally organized my first tournament in Davie,Florida,so i quess im an organiser
hey i know the rules so i can do tournaments in nj. I live in carteret nj and there is a park by me so i can host one there.
i also always wanted to host my own tournament because i always go to tournaments in ny and some where far in nj.
I suppose I should throw my hat into the ring.
I live in oakland, CA and was hoping for a tournament to be in the area so hopefully there can be a tournament.

P.S
I know the rules
Since cerritos california tournament being cancelled.It is very disappointed. Lets have tournament anywhere in los angeles county or orange county or san bernardino county(california) I will be there!!!!!
Pensilvanna ik my area and its in New ken soo what do u wanna do i think i could host im 16 and i have beat lynx as my bey so yea XD
I live In Saint Louis, Missouri and I Know all the rules and conditions. I believe I can make a good host. Hire me please! And My youtube Username is kahutec If you want to get in touch with me.
I could start a tournament where I live at in Pennsylvania me and my friends are really strong bladers
Well I live in Pennsylvania Philadelphia and I would like to start a tournament it would be awesome since my teammate who would be in it are extremely strong
ohhh i got a place! Bowling green, Ohio. there are so many bladers here!
i want to hold one in the bronx or in central park and i want to battle someone ive read all the rules too
the bronx hs so many bladers from 7 to 18 years old and there are tournaments every where else but the bronx or atlease close to the bronx
i live in Salem, Oregon lots of card shops to host a terney
hi i live in az and me friend and i always wanted to be in a beyblade tornament to meet new people and to have a good time and i know all the rule to beyblade and i even have the offical beyblade rule book
(Jul. 02, 2011  5:54 PM)mcskillet99 Wrote: i live in Salem, Oregon lots of card shops to host a terney
You should talk to Nano. He wants to do something in Oregon.
I live in out the city of new orleans on the west bank (that in westwego)
i know the wbo offical rules like it was the back of y hang
so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
wbo officals have a beyblade tourment down here
we never had one down in the south so please have a tourment here
i live in outside the city of new orleans louisiana we dont have many tourments down here
i know the rules like the back of my hand
please have a tourment down here
i live in louisiana out side the city of new orleans
i know the rules like the back of m hand
I can't wait for the surprise!Pinching_eyes_2
(Jun. 26, 2011  1:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to stop wasting anybody's time : if you have something below even fifty posts and that you are just posting where you live, forget it. You have not proven that you would be a good tournament organiser at all yet, so do not post here until you do that ...
Yes! I got fifty posts!Eee
(Jun. 26, 2011  1:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to stop wasting anybody's time : if you have something below even fifty posts and that you are just posting where you live, forget it. You have not proven that you would be a good tournament organiser at all yet, so do not post here until you do that ...
Yes! I got fifty posts!Eee
counterleone112 - Pity. Look, WBO officials aren't all around the world. You want to know who organizes tournaments? YOU. People who want to have tournaments organize them. And let me tell you, no tournament is going to pop up if you're going to scratch your carp and complain.
I live in North Carolina and would be happy to help organize an tournament
i live in augusta its not one of the most biggest popular citys but theres lots of bladers i have some beyblades and lots of my friends do i've hosted some community tournaments just for fun but its nothing compared to wat a real tournament might be like so come give us a visit plz; as long as ive been beyblading i've yet to see a real tournament here so im hoping i can get a first]Stupid
I live in Palm Bay Florida. Like everywhere else these things can't keep on the shelves.
I live in Ontario California.And i love Beyblades.

lololololo...