World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? (/Thread-Survey-Where-are-the-tournament-organisers-in-the-USA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Kai-V - Jun. 23, 2011

Hello World Bladers,

You live in the United States, you know the WBO's Organized Play Rules by heart, you know your area and you think you'd be good at hosting a tournament? Post here and let us know what state you live in! We know New York, Maryland, Florida, etc. are able to be active and competitive, but come on, there are fifty states!

(What happens next is a secret!)

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - DynaZord - Jun. 23, 2011

I live in South Carolina, right next to the border of North Carolina. Nearest big city is Charlotte, which is like 45 seconds away.
POINTLESS EDIT: FIRST!

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Sniper - Jun. 23, 2011

I live in New Jersey and the city i live in has mass transit throughout the tri-state area. Also I know the rules and if ever comes a time where i am deemed incorrect or in need of clarification I always have a copy on hand(At tournaments)

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - DaWRETCHED-one - Jun. 23, 2011

I live in Rochester Minnesota and i beleive i have a good knoledge of the WBO's Organized Play Rulez and i also believe that i can be a good Host for a WBO tourneys.

I know that there are beybladers in our city because at Walmart, Kmart,Target, Walgreens and Toys "R" us, barely can keep beyblades on the shelves. So how do you find these future WBO prospects?

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Uwik - Jun. 23, 2011

LOL, enough with the secrets Kai-V.... You're killing us, spill the beans already. What do you guys have under your sleeves? This should be interesting Smile

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Greimatter - Jun. 23, 2011

Miami, Florida. Smile
DaWRETCHED-one, same here. I don't even bother going to Toys "R" us and such, since there's never any Beyblades in stock. Confused

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Daegor42 - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  5:25 AM)Uwik Wrote: What do you guys have under your sleeves? This should be interesting Smile

It's a secret.

Fufufufufufu. An awesome secret.

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - maxsimus - Jun. 23, 2011

mission texas a bunch of tourment there

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Flaming Aries - Jun. 23, 2011

I live in Arizona but I do most my play in Nevada now but my goal is to host one in AZ

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - ThaKingTai - Jun. 23, 2011

Los Angeles, in the county. It's time to get other bladers interested. ^-^

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Cyber Blader - Jun. 23, 2011

I'm in Northern NJ, only 30 minutes from NYC and an hour from Brooklyn, so I go to tournaments regulary.

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Iakou - Jun. 23, 2011

I think i could maybe host a tournament down here in arkansas, i just need to make sure i could make a good judge if anything went wrong.
Also need to get a regulation stadium.

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - AeroRespawn - Jun. 23, 2011

I live in GA near Metro Atlanta so there should be a good number of beybladers here.

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Half Nail - Jun. 23, 2011

Las Vegas, Nevada. Sin City, bebeh. Yeah, it's a VERY big city, it's cool (except when you've lived there your whole life). We have a suprising amount of Bladers in this area, on my first tournament we had a turnout of 24 people! We also have a small amount of dedicated Bladers - Lexygirl here is very encouraging and full of energy, OblivionX is very skilled, and Flaming Aries comes all the way from Longsdale, Arizona to help!

Excited to see what happens next. Grin

EDIT: I reread the OP, and I know that this post is kind of redundant considering we've already had two tournaments.

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - BeybladeStation - Jun. 23, 2011

This seems amazing...

OK! Well, I live in:

Illinois! And we barely have tournaments! I have 5 people near my area for a BeyBattle with WBO Accounts... but we don't have 8. We have many more, just not near the area, that is!

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - bob101 - Jun. 23, 2011

I live in nj but this week im going down to alantic city hoping to fide some good bladeers wount be down there long because live in g high part of nj not going to tell where but u find me u can me and my crew

Blader spirt

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - LK-Sm0ke - Jun. 23, 2011

im 14 years old and i live in south jersey and can do tournaments any day of the week every week of the summer.
P.S. best blader in my city.
P.S.S. im in a beyblade group for jersey so other members can get in on this

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Hero - Jun. 23, 2011

Some kind of tourament event? What about Canada? Some of the other provinces are WBO deprieved too.

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - DynaZord - Jun. 23, 2011

Heh, I've heard the Atlantic Pier is the dirtiest beach in America. But I think they might do some cross-country tournament thing, I dunno. I just want one to land in NC or SC for all I care.

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Kai-V - Jun. 23, 2011

This is not a topic to ask for a tournament to be hosted in your area. Obviously we are looking for tournament organisers, not tournament needers here.

Furthermore, any post which clearly expresses a lack of understanding of the rules will get deleted and may get the user warned depending on what it is.

I ask everyone to post only once in this thread if possible. You can use the WBO Organized Play Random Thought topic to discuss what we might be doing with this.

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - xshaman-kingx - Jun. 23, 2011

i live in edmonds washington and i know a bunch of bladers and i totally know all the rules by heart

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - myjuto - Jun. 23, 2011

i live in virginia and im a really compettive player my attack combo
MF lightning l drago 85 rf
MF basalt kerbecs BD145 cs
meteo l drago 100 wd
and i have a ton of others and im begging to host a tournament! at alexandria VA

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - ShortyVybe - Jun. 23, 2011

ive already hosted a tourny in Illinois and is in the act of hosting another so i can represent IL for any plans you guys have

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - l-dragofan11 - Jun. 23, 2011

hello im 13years old and can organize a tournement i live in savannah georgia
i also know all the rules by heart

RE: Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA? - Gasher Master - Jun. 23, 2011

I could host a tourny in Indiana(trying to!)