Survey! Where are the tournament organisers in the USA?

I live in Washington DC and have been a judge for Otsu for his Maryland tournaments (including the super exciting double tournament this Sunday - check it out!) and have enjoyed learning from him.

I would be willing to host in DC, northern VA, or of course MD!
(Jun. 23, 2011  7:15 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  6:44 PM)Mr. N Wrote: I live in MA and I'm trying to get some people together. Might be hosting one at the end of July if I get enough people.
I'd be willing to help.

I wouldnt mind helping these guys out either but it depends on where in MA this is.
I live in the town of Yeadon in the State of Pennsylvania. There is about 10-20 beybladers around here and I know the rules. I just don't have a TT stadium or a Beyblade passport.
i live in chicago, illinois i know beyblade and love it. im a teenager and great with kids. know all the rules. have a printed out copy and would host many tournaments each year because i love beyblade! im quick to post results and i have my experience with making brakets from xbox tournaments and stuff! there are also so many places to host tournaments and i can take a 45 minute drive to where most players are. i have the stadiums, i ve got cameras, and i can represent illinois if ever needed
i live in New York. i know the WBBA rules have experience in assisting/hosting tournaments for other games ex: yugioh. i have many possible connections to locations in New York City to host.
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:58 AM)firestar6595 Wrote: i live in New York. i know the WBBA rules have experience in assisting/hosting tournaments for other games ex: yugioh. i have many possible connections to locations in New York City to host.

The WBBA rules are not the World Beyblade Organization's rules ...
(Jun. 24, 2011  1:08 AM)beyblades 2010 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  6:44 PM)Mr. N Wrote: I live in MA and I'm trying to get some people together. Might be hosting one at the end of July if I get enough people.
I'd be willing to help.

I wouldnt mind helping these guys out either but it depends on where in MA this is.

I also live in MA and would volunteer to host a tournament but the problem is, is that I don't have a TT attack stadium. Really expensive in the USA especially and all I have is this yellow Pegasus Thunderwhip stadium like most other USA bladers.
I live in MD in the Metro Rail District and I would love to help get some VA,DC community going as long it close to metro station or any bus service on Sunday and Saturday to that location. As far I know the MD is looking "VERY" good so i wouldn't mind hosting at Dream Wizard in Rockville some point
I'd be willing to help.

Me too. Mr. N and I are hosting it together. I live MA
I live in a small city Port Arthur,Texas. There're not that many beyblades here.
i live in Kirkland Washington nearest good cities to have bey blade tournaments are Tacoma and Seattle.
im in cherry hill,nj but im going to my dads house in roselle but i still need a blader passport...
okay so im confused, i thought this thread was about posting your expirience with hosting tournaments so you guys can pinpoint were the good hosts are. most of these people have even hosted a tourny before... just saying xD
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:19 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: okay so im confused, i thought this thread was about posting your expirience with hosting tournaments so you guys can pinpoint were the good hosts are. most of these people have even hosted a tourny before... just saying xD

If you think you would make a very good tournament organiser, that you know all the rules by heart and that you live in an area of the United States that never really had any tournaments, then you post here. If we already know about you, then do not post, it would be redundant, we did not forget about you.

This is the point of this topic.
dover newhampshire is a good place for a tournament because we have a few bladers here that cant go across the world also i can help with what evr you need help with also we never have tournaments here and i know a few beybladers that would love to battle in a one but cant travel
(Jun. 24, 2011  9:48 PM)goldstorm Wrote: dover newhampshire is a good place for a tournament because we have a few bladers here that cant go across the world also i can help with what evr you need help with
i live in dover and we are friends i can help him host the tornament kai-v Smile
I live in Fargo, North Dakota. I`m getting a TT attack stadium soon so there would be no problem with that. The only problem is that there probably arn`t enought Bladers to host it. D:
We aren't sharing whether we have or have not been to a tourney, this is a survey to locate members who could possibly host a tournament. To make the US more active tournament wise.

I have a bit of knowledge for tournaments, but I get shy around being in charge of events. The main thing holding me back from hosting a tournament is that I myself do not own enough of the beys necessary for tournament use yet. I've been saving for quite expensive things for a while and I just got it, now i need to save again.
Hi! I'm my town's champ blader so far, in the the town of Lunenburg, Massachusetts. We have lots of land, for our town is NOT a loud, crammed city. I know most of the 4th, 5th, and 6th Graders in my town love beyblades, and everybody knows it. Tongue_out_wink

I'm a smart, determend blader that tries so hard to the best. My Balance-Type beyblade (Burn Aquario 100WD) hasn't lost yet, and I want to be pushed to my limits. I don't get upset losing with my other beys, and I'm so determend to beyblade, I bring my Hasbro Lightning L-Drago Lightning Strike BeyStadium to school everyday to beyblade with my friends. My teacher loves beyblades, and I believe my town and I are awesome bladers! Smile

[b] I am AwesomeWaffles, and I believe I would be the perfect tournament organizer in the USA for the WBO! Eee
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:51 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: I live in GA near Metro Atlanta so there should be a good number of beybladers here.
i live near there kinda but i live in savannah and i could get my mom 2 drive me there so we can have a tourney
(Jun. 25, 2011  12:06 AM)spoodog20 Wrote: Well i can host in Greensboro NC.

I played in one there and helped with it. I won it also.
I live in L.A. So there is me. And McFrown if we can get him.
I could only two probs one need sonokong or takara tomy attack stadium two dont know if my parks are public property
(Jun. 25, 2011  3:06 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I live in L.A. So there is me. And McFrown if we can get him.

same with me say organize one around Walnut FYI im 10 but look like a 11 year old
I Live in Mesquite,Nevada just an hour from Las Vegas.I can host if u want.
I live in Mesquite, Nevada just an Hour from Las Vegas I can host it if u want.