Strange Dreams you've had

I had a dream that bey brad was asking me questions and hitting me with a stick and if i didn't answer them in 5 seconds he would call the wbo committee and they would all falcon punch me ( even though he does not work for the wbo anymore) I woke up and I was glad it was over
once i had a dream where i went to sleep and in that dream i fell asleep

INCEPTION
Once, I had a dream were people were shooting me again and again. They were my friends. I tried to get away, but a little girl with a gun caught me and shot me in the head. Then I woke up.

Another weird dream I had was when I was walking through a train station with a girl I didn't know and all of a sudden, I was at a bar with weird zombies with my dad. Then, I ran out the door, which led to stairs. I fell through an apartment door, when belonged to basketball players. I then ran all the way down the stairs, but the basketball players caught me and punched me in the face.
So I had a nightmare the other day.

I was walking in this kind of icy cave, through a maze. Some teenager ran past me with his hood up, crying, so I tried calling him back to walk with me but he disappeared. I then entered a massive room that was ruined and had a dusty chandelier hanging at the top. So I blink and the scene changes, the room's all vibrant and colourful now, red carpet, chandelier's sparkling and my 'family' (family in the dream, not real.. I was part of a white family!) is watching TV.

My little brother says 'Is Janice coming?' and I reply 'Who's Janice?' to which they turn around and look at me sternly, telling me I better be joking. Eventually the doorbell rings so I go to answer it and in comes Janice who I assumed is my older sister. She looked like the crazy caretaker in the Omen remake, except with white wispy hair and horrible, jagged scars on her cheeks and these awful, bulging eyes.

She asks me why I greeted her like a stranger and reveals she's my wife. I'm super confused now so I'm like 'what?'. Then she grabs my hands and starts singing and dancing, freaking me out even more. She puts my hands on her face and I try to move them away but she's locked them on, I could seriously feel how rough and sharp the scars on her face were.

She looks down at the floor for a while, sort of timidly cos she could tell she was freaking me out. Then she snaps her head back, her pupils roll up and her mouth is a gaping wide hole now AND SHE STARTS GODDAMN EATING MY HANDS AND I'M SCREAMING AS I FEEL MY BONES BEING CRUNCHED AND MY HANDS ARE SPURTING OUT BLOOD and then I woke up and never slept again.
Okay, so I had a dream I was outside of campus and my friend was on their phone and a scream emitted from it and his head jerked back.

I went up to ask him why, and he says he was scaring himself on purpose with screamer videos and for me to watch.

I accept for some reason, and look at the screen, and there are two ducks in a pond. Seconds later, a small scream and a base ball appears on the screen, then I wake up very confused.
The actions we do daily certainly have a role to play in what we dream.

For example, my dream a few days back when I had only three things in mind, Exams, Beyblades, Janstarblast's school....
And so, I had a strange dream.
It went like this.. I was writing my computer paper for boards, on one of the threads in WBO(no idea why.. But I was actually typing out the answers on some thread here). After completing half the paper, I was stuck on some question.
Suddenly, Janstarblast appeared there and said that he needs my help(I saw him and not his avatar Tongue_out). I was confused how he ended up in the exam hall in the first place but I followed him. He took me to some creek where he showed me a huge shelled creature trapped in the rocks(whatever it was, it seemed a lot like a cross between draciel, blastoise and spark dragoon). Then I dont know why, he set the creature free by destroying the rocks with his Dragoon V2. That creature started destroying things everywhere. I rushed to the airport only to find that creature and Janstarblast there.(Weirdly, all the people at airport had logged in to WBO.) Then Janstarblast lost control of the creature and that creature ran straight towards me and him. We both leaped to save ourselves.
Then suddenly in my dream itself I realized that it was a dream and that I could control what happens around me. It was as if some voice had told me that I was dreaming. Then, I summoned Driger(again I was confused why I summonec Driger out of all the other things I could have done) and used the Gatling Claw or something like that. The creature and Driger fought and the creature was pushed back into the water. Driger vanished as well and everything became blur before I finally opened my eyes.
I had a horrible dream yesterday where me, and several of the kids at my school were in a SAW movie. It worked EXACTLY like all of the previous SAW movies and had all of the traps from SAW's 1-7. It eventually went on, showing every crazy and brutal trap. Eventually, we, er, at this point I, got through all of the traps. Billy (that puppet guy?) announced that I was the winner of his game, then he said my game was over, and he attacked me, then I woke up.

I might have several more related to it since I have been seeing all of the SAW fatalities... Speechless
My dreams are random.

When i go to sleep, it is like i have my own world. Everytime I sleep, I return to that world. My world looks similar to this one but more wierd and cooler looking. I am the king and i can change stuff in my dream just by looking at it or thinking of it. PM me if you have your own world in your dreams.

Well, I once had a dream about me being in the bottom of a sea.
I looked arond, and there were all sorts of blurry, watery shapes around me. One started to advance upon me, and I finally put on my goggles... and automatically woke up. The outline looked extremely similar to a Lego set released in 07... and this dream was in 03...
And right after that dream, I had an extremely short one, where these wierd people (They looked like the people in the Life game... the ones you put in the cars) were on a raft. They were approaching a dark cave with a sheer dropoff... and once again, I woke up.
Anyways, most of my 'strange dreams' I have I forget about in the morning.
I have had really strange dreams before. Some REALLY crazy ones were these going from 1. least crazy up to 5.
1. I had a dream where i was in the "I Am The Walrus" music video by the Beatles. Koo-Koo kchoo!
2. I was a cucumber superhero named Larry Boy who i loved when i was young. I got beat up by ninjas. I think i cursed once or something.
3. I was a giant Shoop Da Whoop (aka imma firin mah lazor) and i was giant. There was a perfectly good city in front of me, so what was the logical thing to do? RAMPAGE! i never wanted to wake up.
4. I was in a video game. I died.
5. I had a saga of dreams (ever have one?) where a weird guy who looked like the dr. in Back To The Future came out of a defect electronic device. He always screamed NOOOO and then i would be...tasered. At least thats what it felt like.
My subconscious tried to re-write the Parks Mall at Arlington again. This time, another wing of partly nameless stores were chained together and the marble walkways were excessively wide. I swear to god a flea market and terminal (like, train station except in this case Airline + Train) that was ridiculously clean. I was rummaging through huge cardboard containers looking for classic games. o_o
@N0body- Haha, that was some dream! Have you been watching Bakuten Shoot Beyblade recently?! That sounded so similar to the dreams I had back in the days of Bakuten Shoot. But in those, there was a seemingly heroic ending. XD
No wonder our schools give us nightmares, haha!

My recent dreams have been a bit realistic, where I finally see myself ending the deal with Zain, and both of us post pics of the beys we traded! Also, I dream about suddenly going up some staircase and turning some knob; judy to see the whole world spin around me. I realize that I am inside Basalt.,Tired
Then my friends appear, and we all fall deep down, only to find ourselves engulfed in a fiery place- Hell. Then I go and fight an old man who uses Hell Kerbecs, and I defeat him with Nemesis... Weird things these, but probably off topic.
Once I had a dream that I was chasing after my best friend and this random lady stopped me and asked me if I liked taco's. Then she pulled out a taco stand from her pocket and offered me one. I told her that she was in my way and so she moved. Then she said that she hopes I catch up with my girlfriend and then I had to explain to her that she's just my friend and other things. She then got out of my way and I started running again. Didn't know where I was going and then I found a random kid wearing a sombrero and a paper mastaushe. He asked me to take his picture next to his girlfriend which apparently was a bus stop. I did. Then avatar aang came out of no where and mad fun of how slow I was running and then I woke up... That made no sense
i had a dream i was with the runawayguys (Protonjohn, NCS and chuggaconroy) and playing games with them then they took me home and it was fun...
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
I had a dream that a weird guy with a mustache shot me in the head and I flipped in a circle, only to see myself asleep. I then woke up at my house and people could see me and I could see my self, but Nobody could touch me because I was like a half ghost half human.
I had a dream that a lady I know named Ashley was dating Ryuga!!! Really freaky!
i had a dream that a bunch of death eaters (from Harry potter) where chasing me through like one of the concrete canals you always see in the city's i had members of teh order their but they where not much help since they all got knock out,so i kept running a tried to stun death eaters by using Crucio
and Incendio(or it was Imperio i cant remeber) but m,y wand was not working i escaped and hid in a camper van with too other people but they sold be out to the death eaters so i had to escape it was then that a tried the protronus charm but instead of making a patronus it made clouds appear overhead which made everything dark so i could escape then i was reunited with the order and woke up (weird i know but i was reading harry potter before I slept )
I had a dream where an alien gave me the Triple Beef Burger from Metal Fusion,Is that weird....?
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:12 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: I had a dream where an alien gave me the Triple Beef Burger from Metal Fusion,Is that weird....?

Yes, that is very weird.

I had a dream that Benkei got shot and turned into a hibernating mummy-like thingy, and he shrunk to the size of my hand. Kyoya (who was wearing a white kimono) started crying and picked him up, but accidentally broke his head off. I started bawling and screaming at him that it was his fault. He screamed back that it was my fault. I woke up crying (since Benkei is my favorite MFB character)... Is that weird?

(Jun. 08, 2012  5:21 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:12 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: I had a dream where an alien gave me the Triple Beef Burger from Metal Fusion,Is that weird....?

Yes, that is very weird.

I had a dream that Benkei got shot and turned into a hibernating mummy-like thingy, and he shrunk to the size of my hand. Kyoya (who was wearing a white kimono) started crying and picked him up, but accidentally broke his head off. I started bawling and screaming at him that it was his fault. He screamed back that it was my fault. I woke up crying (since Benkei is my favorite MFB character)... Is that weird?
Heheh,that is weird,hehe,Kyoya broke his head...Wait,Wha?! Who shot Benkei?! The burger was actually pretty good,even weirder how I know that...

(Jun. 08, 2012  5:24 AM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:21 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:

Yes, that is very weird.

Heheh,that is weird,hehe,Kyoya broke his head...Wait,Wha?! Who shot Benkei?!

Captain Capri (Tobio. You know, the lollipop obsessed sniper...) shot Benkei!!! Carp you, Tobio!!! Angry

(Jun. 08, 2012  5:28 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:24 AM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:21 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Yes, that is very weird.

Heheh,that is weird,hehe,Kyoya broke his head...Wait,Wha?! Who shot Benkei?!

Captain Capri (Tobio. You know, the lollipop obsessed sniper...) shot Benkei!!! Carp you, Tobio!!! Angry

Captain Capri's cool,I had a dream about him once! He gave me a lollipop and it was grape but then he wouldn't give me more! I just realized I have some weird dreams...
I had a dream where I was in this tournament, where you could challenge any of the other bladers, but if you lost twice, you were eliminated. It was like a forest, so there we like stone basins and tree stumps to Beyblade in. I used Jade Capricorne AD145WD (A Bey I actually use in real life), challenged the same guy twice (he had one of my made-up Beyblades, Stampede Bull QH145S2D), and lost both times. The winner won 38 times with 1 loss and used Fusion Giraffe S130WD.
My weirdest dream was when I found a Death Note on the porch of my house and started killing off criminals. A special team sort of like the task force in the anime Death Note was investigating and tracked me down. The leaders name I did not know so I couldn't kill him until I found a secret diary/journal of his and found that his name was Mikado Ryugamine like from Durarara. As i was writing his name, he came in the room and shot me in the chest, as I lay on the floor dieing, Mikado looks over me and says .....

"I have won"