Strange Dreams you've had

i once hade a dream that i witnessed a man i knew dying.
a car hit him and he got chopped into pieces and flesh and blood was the only things left of him, creepy.

i also had a dream that someone made me put my head in a jar of honey xd!
I had a dream where I went to my favorite chinese restaurant and when I went there everything was normal got a plate and ate but when i went for seconds (Buffet yum) I noticed something the dishes were dirty and moldy so I used the plate i used but when i got to the sesame chicken with was filled with junk I mean it had fish and shrimp and broccoli in it so i went to the sweet and sour chicken and what i saw was a lizard made of like Caviar and it was all red and blue. I looked on the floor cause i sunk a bit and the floor was made up of caviar and fish! I went to the manager but instead of the usual chinese woman it was some japanese guy with a daruma talking in japanese. I asked if i could pay and leave and when I did he held up a contract. Before i could read it I woke up...Worst nightmare EVER!!! I am dead serious!
I had this dream, when I was playing with my Beyblades (Normal Grin) and then my bakugan randomly became alive and tryed to kill me.

Bakugan Are Evil Pinching_eyes

I woke up in my bed feeling weird.
whenever i have a dream where i can't breathe, that's my body's way of telling to wake the carp up
sorry for the double post but i once had a dream that I think was half nightmare. I saved my family from a runaway train and than got killed by a penny that was flattened by it.
I had a weird, creepy, scary dream when I was 5. I had a dream I was in a Chucky Cheese type of resturant and he was my waiter. My sister was with me, waiting for our orders. Then a Waiter comes up, which is the mouse guy. He says "would you like this?," and he took off his head. Me and my sister were then running, and screaming trying to get away. Then I woke up, screaming, and crying. To this very day, it still creeps me out. If you owuld like to here more, just reply to this post. I don't know why you would. But I have tons of disturbing dreams I wouldn't like to share. So yeah, stuff.
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:44 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I had a weird, creepy, scary dream when I was 5. I had a dream I was in a Chucky Cheese type of resturant and he was my waiter. My sister was with me, waiting for our orders. Then a Waiter comes up, which is the mouse guy. He says "would you like this?," and he took off his head. Me and my sister were then running, and screaming trying to get away. Then I woke up, screaming, and crying. To this very day, it still creeps me out. If you owuld like to here more, just reply to this post. I don't know why you would. But I have tons of disturbing dreams I wouldn't like to share. So yeah, stuff.

How could you remember that?
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:47 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:44 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I had a weird, creepy, scary dream when I was 5. I had a dream I was in a Chucky Cheese type of resturant and he was my waiter. My sister was with me, waiting for our orders. Then a Waiter comes up, which is the mouse guy. He says "would you like this?," and he took off his head. Me and my sister were then running, and screaming trying to get away. Then I woke up, screaming, and crying. To this very day, it still creeps me out. If you owuld like to here more, just reply to this post. I don't know why you would. But I have tons of disturbing dreams I wouldn't like to share. So yeah, stuff.

What do you mean? I was only 5.
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:47 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:47 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:

I can't remember any dreams i've had from when I was 5.
I had once dreamed I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh with a dog...I won and then it tried to kill me....
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:49 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:47 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:47 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: How could you remember that?

I can't remember any dreams i've had from when I was 5.

Really? I think i've had thousands of dreams....
i once had a dream that i was being chased by the 3 FBI men from aelita`s dream in code lyoko but i did play alot of fall of xana and code lyoko that night.
Once a had a weird dream about me meeting a vampire girl(super cute) and we became friends and she liked me somehow!while I was talking to another girl she got jealous a ran outside the school we were in....0.0 kinda weird!!!and that day I didn't even thought about anything like that
(???for some reason???) every time i have a dream, every time i try to yell for help, my voice is always muted
(Aug. 03, 2012  5:02 AM)HadesBlader#1 Wrote: (???for some reason???) every time i have a dream, every time i try to yell for help, my voice is always muted

I KNOW RIGHT!!! Actions speak louder than words.
I've had dreams where I have to fight someone and my punches are extremely weak
i once had a dream i was drowning! when i woke up i was on a raft in the middle of the sea.
BEST PRANK EVER!!!!
I had a dream of tobuscuses song nugget in a biscuit while I was battling ginga with a Duo Tempo R145 RB. Apparently accordingly to the anime, these are the BEST combo of defense parts when you are a charecter, not in real life though.
I had one where there was this girl I dident like and she called me and told me she liked me. I laughed for that whole time and finally I said no then all of a sudden I wake up. Wierd dream./ Another one is when I was in the C.I.A and I had to stop a terrorist attack. It was epic. I had all of these guns too like a ak-47./ And lastly I had this dream were I was in the hospital cause I needed surgery. Then all of a sudden all I see is a white light and a voice talking to me then I woke up and said "That.... was ...Awesome"/ Yeah I just saw a movie based on jesus, heaven and all that good stuff that night/ Trust me I have a lot of more dreams lmao
I had a dream where I was at a boarding school in England, and a girl, who I never met. There was also a kid that kept screaming "Your the man!" Towards me.
Then the girl, who I started to like, said "I like JROTC cadets." Then I wanted to tell her that I was going to join, but then I woke up. Nooooo!
i HAD A DREAM A WEEK AGO... when i was on the WBO having a normal day then i blink an i was at a tournament. and for some reason with a pokeball and i saw trainer red from pokemon but he had galaxy pegasus and gingas eyes. and he talked like ginga im like what the heck. and then i woke up and i looed where i fell asleep on and i was on the WBO weird Chocked_2
Four words to describe my weird nightmares. EVIL. KERMIT. THE. FROG. I actually don't have these dreams anymore, luckily. I could describe one if any of you'd like.
I had a dream that I was a power ranger. 0_o
I once had a dream where I was at school, staring at *insert name here*. Suddenly a disco ball dropped from the ceiling and snapped on the floor. I asked her if she wanted to dance, she said yes and started dancing herself! I than said"with me I ment, dance with me".
"ok" she said. We started doing random dance moves until we got to that 1 end part of what I think is the tango that always leads to a kiss. I got l l as far away as those 2 letters from our lips connecting and than I woke up.
I punched myself for waking up too soon.
i had a dream megan fox made out with ginga then kill him and 4 others after it

IT WAS SO HORIFYING
(Aug. 04, 2012  3:33 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: I once had a dream where I was at school, staring at *insert name here*. Suddenly a disco ball dropped from the ceiling and snapped on the floor. I asked her if she wanted to dance, she said yes and started dancing herself! I than said"with me I ment, dance with me".
"ok" she said. We started doing random dance moves until we got to that 1 end part of what I think is the tango that always leads to a kiss. I got l l as far away as those 2 letters from our lips connecting and than I woke up.
I punched myself for waking up too soon.

lol
I always have dreams where i feel like im walking in quick sand and can barely move. I was on a beach and a big shark kept trying to eat me but it missed just by a little each time. Everyone else ran like normal and i when i would try to run, time would slow down.
I also had a dream when i was in a volleyball game and when i hit the ball it turned into a box kite and flew away and we all went to go get it...very weird