Sticker Sheets Scans!

Here are pictures of sticker sheets I just acquired! I have multiple copies of each onesXD
Thanks~ Smile
it is wonderful..i will print it out once i found good sticker paper..my current sticker paper wont let meprint..the ink wont stick..XD
mostly..they are stickers for S and F series arent they?
Doraemon stickers?

Awesome. I'm putting that on my Dragoon F. (loljk)

But seriously, it's unfortunate that you already used some of the stickers...
he have multiple copies of them..hahaha..XD..it wont be a matter anyhow..for so many stickers, is there happen to have dranzer v stickers?
i cant see well since it is not labelled
Cool Doraemon Bit Beast stickers..Well I think they are anyway.. their round.

(Sep. 13, 2011  5:51 AM)shbshb906 Wrote: Any one have a dragoon MF stickers?
get it man

[Image: 6154312995_65d0ee0e7b_b.jpg]
(Sep. 17, 2011  5:27 AM)roux Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  5:51 AM)shbshb906 Wrote: Any one have a dragoon MF stickers?
get it man
[img]

Now that would help a lot of people...Especially the one's who own hms beys...Hmm, I know this is a big favor to ask, but could you also post the sticker sheet of the various other hms beys you have, if you get the time that is..It would help out a lot of people...The sticker sheets of hms beys are really less in this thread..
Just out of interest, has anyone actually printed out Sticker Sheets they've found here and applied them? I'd love to see some results.
I will try putting up:

Stickers very soon!
Yes, same here. I'm pretty sure that when you print them that the printer doesn't know what size to make them all XD
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:54 PM)♥ Wrote: Just out of interest, has anyone actually printed out Sticker Sheets they've found here and applied them? I'd love to see some results.

I have, quite a few actually.

Hmm, I did;
Rock leone
Earth Aquila
Rock Aries
Killer gemios
Dark wolf
Storm Pegasis
Flame sagittario
Flame libra
Dark bull (?)

I think there's more, but I'm probably forgetting.

It could just be the sticker paper I use, but it isn't very good. I just don't like blank faces. So i print them often. They tear/scuff easier than the normal, they're not shiny and beautiful, and it could be my printer, but the quality is obviously a lot worse.

It just looks like a dull face sticker, haha.
is there strata/gaia dragoon g stickers here?
I'm on a hunt for "Blue Dragoon MS" stickers...So does anybody have them?...It would also be appreciated if any one has the normal, "White Dragoon MS" stickers.. Grin
can i have the dragoon GT sticker sheet plz
can someone just post a template for a bit chip sticker? you know the actual shape of it, as i'm making my own one...
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:54 PM)♥ Wrote: Just out of interest, has anyone actually printed out Sticker Sheets they've found here and applied them? I'd love to see some results.
I have... It didn't look that great for me. Just isn't the printer quality TT can make. I've tried the very best printers but no success.

I've seen some very good print outs but it's easy to recognise the difference between that and real ones.

The colour is never the same for me either >.>
Anyone have a green and black galeon sticker sheet or any galeon sticker sheet and also a galux bit chip sticker?
(Oct. 24, 2011  10:09 PM)Nwolf Wrote: can someone just post a template for a bit chip sticker? you know the actual shape of it, as i'm making my own one...

5p coin. Its a perfect fit in the middle of the bit chip.
Master Dranzer Stickers, anybody?
Does anyone here sell a Dragoon V2, Dragoon G and Dragoon GT stickers? I'm willing to pay any amount for these stickers of Dragoon V2, G and GT! Please anyone
Im in need of phantom Orion facebolt stickers. Or at least a good picture of the face.
(Oct. 27, 2011  3:38 AM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Im in need of phantom Orion facebolt stickers. Or at least a good picture of the face.

Here's a good pic of the face.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...b-118b.jpg

A simple google search would have found it.
Does anyone have a sticker sheet scan of Advance Striker (the green one from Random Booster ACT 3)