Sticker Sheets Scans!

Stickers (2000x2604)
Hey everyone,

I'm still looking for a Driger bit sticker. I know that there a many of them around, but I'm searching more or less for a scan, not a selfmade one.
It would be nice if it's Driger V or V2, but it's not important Wink

Thanks in advance Smile
credits to JR_Tiger..not me.. Smile
just thinking that it would benefecial to others who need this as well.. Smile
Hey guys, i just bought a dragoon G from takara, but the stickers are WREAKED! if anyone can get the dragoon G sticker sheet, it'd be really helpfull.
i dont have time looking for the pegasus 105f stickers can some one tell me what page i can find them?
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:54 AM)couset Wrote: i dont have time looking for the pegasus 105f stickers can some one tell me what page i can find them?
There's a little search bar up there toward the top of the thread...

You don't have time, when you can just type 'Pegasis' into the search box and take a minute of your time to sift through the results?...
to print the BB-10 stickers , what sticker paper should i print it with
(Nov. 24, 2011  1:05 PM)XBakaPegasIsX Wrote: to print the BB-10 stickers , what sticker paper should i print it with

One that is transparent as much as possible.
poison serpent stickers please.....(ready to print)
(Nov. 24, 2011  4:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  1:05 PM)XBakaPegasIsX Wrote: to print the BB-10 stickers , what sticker paper should i print it with

One that is transparent as much as possible.
Transparent vinyl sticker sheet?
(Nov. 25, 2011  12:16 AM)Shogun Wrote: poison serpent stickers please.....(ready to print)
I think this has all the MFB stickers up to Beat Lynx except the Pre-Hws
are these ready to print?
They are likely as close as you will probably get.
Yo, anyone have Driger G sticker sheets they could scan for me?
I searched the thread and only requests for Driger G came up, haha.
hy anyone have dark gaia dragoon and dark dragoon sticker sheets they could scan for me please ?
(Dec. 07, 2011  3:45 PM)Dan Wrote: Yo, anyone have Driger G sticker sheets they could scan for me?
I searched the thread and only requests for Driger G came up, haha.

I believe that JR_Tiger gave a scan to benjohadi.
That was for Dragoon GT Smile
Ahh well, Benjohadi has some anyway since I recall him saying he printed some custom ones.
Grand Ketos/Cetus T125RS stickers please Grin
(Dec. 10, 2011  2:47 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Ahh well, Benjohadi has some anyway since I recall him saying he printed some custom ones.

actually..i peel the original stickers..(the good one/still in good condition) and scan them..haha...i still keep the original peeled stickers...but i cant scan it at the moment..my scanner is doomed.. T.T
Hey you know what, is it computer-ologically possible to take the Avatars in the Default Gallery and cut out everything but the where the stickers are and resize them to fit on Beyblades? Would that be better quality than scanning and printing a scanned sticker sheet?