Shows/movies that you hate with all your being [Please elaborate!]

Is this for movies? Then the new GI Joe. I mean, it's got great effects and all, but there's no plot. Save the world from destruction. Woop-da-woop. I'm very jumpy, but everything was so predictable, I didn't get scared once.
I HATE GIRL CODE! I mean how are you going to make a show for guy strategies then completely go against it by making a show that spoils all of that. It's just dumb.
Isn't tw premiere of that show tonight? I didn't think it showed yet, so you can't really say. It think it'll be funny. Anyways, I hate every new LITTLE kids show. Just... No. They are just annoying. Especially that jake pirates or whatever the hell it's called.
All kiddie shows, Mickal Jackson Movie, Justin Bieber Movie(why Canada, why),Girly media, Power Rangers, all without much thought.
My personal least favourites:The Reef/Shark Bait - Ugh the WORST film I have ever watched because of how it heavily burrows from such good clasics such as Finding Nemo, Shark Tales and Karate Kid (plot). I also hate this film because of the extremely cliché plot, now I know films can be cliché but it doesn't get anymore cliché than this film, 'the protagonist finds a girl he likes but she belongs to the main antagonist and is trying to win her heart' need I say more...The characters are horrible, especially Pi the main protagonist who is so annoying. The animation is poor to say the least (This was not desperate critizism, it's actually bad) and the visuals are so boring and dull with poor graphics. The voice actors are fine but don't make up for it. Why make a film about an annoying orange fish who shoukd really get eaten. I have a list of things I would rather watch. I know people will say things like Plan 9 From Outer Space or Battlefield Earth are the 'worst films ever' but whilst they are bad they were tolerable unlike The Reef/Shark Bait. I have an unbelievable hatred towards this film and it has a sequel for some bizzare reason (I haven't watched the sequel but judging by the trailer it looks more complete and improved fo this horrible film) and you might be thinking "You probably only watched the film once and the second it will get better"...I have watched this three times for that particular reason but it gets worse, not better.
Shrek 4/Forever After - Worst sequel to the Shrek franchise. Its completely unfunny and is just awful to watch because of the boring storyline.
Romeo + Juliet (1996) - You all must be thinking "How could you hate this film? IT WAS AMAZING". Well I just hate the ending because Romeo and Juliet were so ignorant, Romeo looked up at the ceiling (I don't give a flying frog if he was praying, he would want to look at Juliet as his last sight) and I said Juliet was ignorant because she wastes her time staring and wondering into space when she could alert Romeo (Oh and don't give me carp that she was numb or she couldn't have done it fast enough, firstly yes she could and NO she was not numb otherwise she couldn't have woken up before Romeo's suicide)
Tormented - Horrible film with cold and heartless bullies and is also very upsetting to watch, the only good thing was the ending where the victim kills all his bullies and gets away with it.
Yeah the ending to Romeo and Juliet was kind of... dumb. It was suppose to be an act of love or whatever, but really.

I'm not much into Shark movies either...

Sanjay and Craig and Uncle Grampa are the worst TV shows I have ever seen, there just so idiotic...
I don't "hate" Homeland but it's not a serious show by any means outside of four characters who aren't even Brody. After this seasons ending the whole drama aspect became a propaganda waiver bigger than it already made itself out to be.
Monk: Little Dog, I hate this cartoon more than anyone should hate one. It has the most cruel and the most repetitive idea in all cartoons. I know it's suppose to be like that but 'that' is not fun. Why is everyone cruel to Monk? That is stupid, they could have at least gave him friends to support him and people actually like this show...that is pure vial. This show always finds ways to be cruel to Monk and make me feel sorry for him and anger towards his 'so called friends'. Everyone may think I'm being rediculious but guess what, here are the list of shows/cartoons I would RATHER watch than Monk: Little Dog -
Dora the Explorer, Barney the Dinosaur series, Fanboy and Chum Chum, any new Disney carp, Johnny Test, any Fred series, Uncle Grandpa etc
Oh and guess what else I would rather do...I WOULD RATHER BECOME FRIENDS WITH JON VENABLES AND ROBERT THOMPSON (Bulgar killers) THAN TO RE-WATCH EVERY EPISODE OF MONK: LITTLE DOG AGAIN (No I'm not being rediculious, this cartoon really sucks)
I just hate reality TV shows. Especially stuff like Jersey Shore, The Real World, those Real Housewife shows, or shows that specifically follow the lives of people who don't deserve the attention. I just hate how shows like these have created a generation where you can be famous for absolutely no reason, and make millions of dollars for just breathing air. Meanwhile, we have people out their breaking their backs doing hard work at their jobs, and only making a dollar above minimum wage and can't pay their bills. It pisses me off.

I guess they are entertainers to some extent. When you're an entertainer, millions of people will actually be interested in what you do (entertain), and therefore make millions of dollars from those people, so I guess it's reasonable. I just can't fathom that a lot of people consider it entertaining to watch that stuff, but it's none of my business what people enjoy. Different strokes for different folks!

I also believe that Reality TV shows aren't creative at all. It's just people filming people living their scripted lives. The competition ones are creative to some extent, but everyone knows that the viewers only care about the drama. They don't care if Contestant A is going to beat Challenge X. They care about Contestant A's silly drama with Contestant B over [insert petty garbage here], unless it's American Idol or something similar. I just remember when the only reality TV shows were America's Most Wanted, Cops, Unsolved Mysteries, and The Real World. In the '90s The Real World was interesting since it seemed like they cast real people with real problems. I don't know what happened, but I guess people got more shallow and vain after 2001, and the show became garbage. Everyone just seems so fake. I find that funny too. I have yet to see a reality TV show were someone isn't calling someone "fake". I'd say 90% of the arguments are triggered behind that word. It's funny because they're all fake, lol. Hey Pot! Have you met my friend Kettle?

/rant

[Image: f529a952.gif]
Shows that I hate and want to rip apart then burn:

Uncle Grandpa: Cartoon Network REALLY wants to shove this show down our throats. Sometimes, I want to watch Adventure Time (don't judge me) and I find a 4-hour marathon of Uncle Grandpa then a 3-hour marathon of Annoying Orange(trust me we'll get to that God-forsaken show later.) But, anyways, the main concept of the show is, Uncle Grandpa goes around to random people, helps them, and says "Good morning" 500 times. What were they on when they created this show?!?!

Victorious: Why nickelodeon, why do you want to be like Disney Channel? WHY?!?!?!

Annoying Orange: Oh look, another new cartoon network show (well sort of new). If you have a movie or a really popular internet sensation. DON'T MAKE IT A SHOW!!!! I guarantee you that it will suck. And this show is just ONE example. let's list a few more shall we? Exhibit A: Fred the Show, Exhibit B: Kung Fu Panda, Exhibit C: Penguins of Madagascar.

Dog with a Blog: The show is about a dog that can talk and he goes on a blog. That's it. Only problem, every character is annoying as carp! Especially Avery. I CAN'T STAND AVERY!!! Her voice is so squeaky it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Hate this show hope it dies and BURNS!
This thread is so entertaining.

Spongebob. It's that parrot you bought years ago that you thought would be cool, but it just blabbed nonsense in an annoying voice. Then you find out how long the thing lives. You want it to go away so badly, but it just won't!

Dancing With the Stars. Take famous people already making lots of money and give them more money to dance. What's not to like? Everything...

Adventure Time. I can't. I just can't watch this show. A boy with a diaper on his head and a mutant elastic dog with glasses go on lame adventures. Woo.

Justin Bieber movies. He's still around!? I thought we got rid of him! And he's coming out with another movie? Well the good news is the first one was probably so bad it can only get better.

There's not a One Direction movie, right? Hope not.

So many more I've forgotten. I haven't watched TV in forever. Due to this reason I can't go more in depth about these shows.
My sister's a "directioner" so I can confirm that there is indeed a movie. I believe they're working on a second, too lol
All Disney channel and nick _______ (I don't know what to call them, I'm talking about the shows like Austin and alley, victorious etc.): they are just sooo stupid IMO and bother me .
The cirque de freak movie the movie messed up and ruined the characters and it was out of place it left stuff out and did not keep wit da book and manga 30 minutes in I ask Ryukiba y did you download this again?
(Dec. 27, 2013  4:43 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: All Disney channel and nick _______ (I don't know what to call them, I'm talking about the shows like Austin and alley, victorious etc.): they are just sooo stupid IMO and bother me .
THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME Cute Those new shows are pretty annoying, But my sister does like to watch The Next Step, And shes 17 XD

I've posted here before, but whatever, here we go:
Pac Man: The Ghostly Adventures. If your going to tell me that a game your parents played as kids turns into a child's TV series, chances are I'd shove an Atari 5200 controller deep into your ears. Its a really suckish series that can't escape the "retro gamer" fad. I honestly think that production was discussed in the bathroom stalls of Urban Outfitters, a store known to sell stuff for those stuck in the 90s.

Family Guy. I already can hear the train of enraged fans, but I'm going to tell you this: it's literally a rip off of The Simpsons, there's even videos on YouTube proving that Family Guy plagiarized The Simpsons, and even Fox thought the show sucked, so much that Family Guy was given to [adult swim] and THEY revived it. So don't think I'm biased, even Fox had no hope in this shows success.

Birdemic: Shock and Terror. This movie is the definition of a Raspberry award, it's also the most confusing storyline ever. I can't explain my hatred of the movies existence, but maybe JonTronShow can help clear this up. I hope you know how to use Google, because you can look up the video yourself. Search "jontron birdemic" and enjoy.
I'm out.
(Dec. 28, 2013  12:51 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I've posted here before, but whatever, here we go:
Pac Man: The Ghostly Adventures. If your going to tell me that a game your parents played as kids turns into a child's TV series, chances are I'd shove an Atari 5200 controller deep into your ears. Its a really suckish series that can't escape the "retro gamer" fad. I honestly think that production was discussed in the bathroom stalls of Urban Outfitters, a store known to sell stuff for those stuck in the 90s.

Family Guy. I already can hear the train of enraged fans, but I'm going to tell you this: it's literally a rip off of The Simpsons, there's even videos on YouTube proving that Family Guy plagiarized The Simpsons, and even Fox thought the show sucked, so much that Family Guy was given to [adult swim] and THEY revived it. So don't think I'm biased, even Fox had no hope in this shows success.

Birdemic: Shock and Terror. This movie is the definition of a Raspberry award, it's also the most confusing storyline ever. I can't explain my hatred of the movies existence, but maybe JonTronShow can help clear this up. I hope you know how to use Google, because you can look up the video yourself. Search "jontron birdemic" and enjoy.
I'm out.
I'm not even going to lie. Family Guy isn't the best show. At the same time, I wouldn't say it copied The Simpsons, I just think The Simpsons is a lot better, And more classic.

But....
Homer = Peter
Marge = Lois
Maggie = Stewie
Santa's Little Helper = Brian
Bart = Chris
Lisa = Meg
.................. I can't believe I just realized that.
(Dec. 28, 2013  12:51 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I've posted here before, but whatever, here we go:

I'm out.

Nah your right Family Guy does suck (only the new ones) due to how lazy the jokes become and yes I will admit the old Family Guy was pretty darn good but the new ones were atroucious to watch, especially because Lois Griffin changed from a housewife to a 10 year old who needs to grow up. She can be such a hypocrite most of the time. I especially don't like her immature behaviour and I dont care if she is facing a mid-life crisis, she should still be responsible so it means even if you like this garbage of a character she still won't compare to Marge who is far better.
(Dec. 28, 2013  1:35 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I'm not even going to lie. Family Guy isn't the best show. At the same time, I wouldn't say it copied The Simpsons, I just think The Simpsons is a lot better, And more classic.

But....
Homer = Peter
Marge = Lois
Maggie = Stewie
Bart = Chris
Lisa = Meg

Although, if you judge each character based off of their personalities, the comparisons are ridiculous.

Take Bart and Chris for example. Chris Griffin seems to have some developmental disability, while Bart just chooses not to learn. Bart is pretty much a delinquent, while Chris tends to stay out of trouble and only gets into trouble because he's too stupid to recognize that he's doing something wrong. Chris is easily manipulated, while Bart questions authority. The two just don't measure up, and neither do the others.

I won't deny that Family Guy is influenced by The Simpsons, but it's definitely not a rip-off. If anything, Seth MacFarlane does a good job of copying his own shows.

(Dec. 28, 2013  3:22 PM)Exitium Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2013  1:35 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I'm not even going to lie. Family Guy isn't the best show. At the same time, I wouldn't say it copied The Simpsons, I just think The Simpsons is a lot better, And more classic.

But....
Homer = Peter
Marge = Lois
Maggie = Stewie
Bart = Chris
Lisa = Meg

Although, if you judge each character based off of their personalities, the comparisons are ridiculous.

Take Bart and Chris for example. Chris Griffin seems to have some developmental disability, while Bart just chooses not to learn. Bart is pretty much a delinquent, while Chris tends to stay out of trouble and only gets into trouble because he's too stupid to recognize that he's doing something wrong. Chris is easily manipulated, while Bart questions authority. The two just don't measure up, and neither do the others.

I won't deny that Family Guy is influenced by The Simpsons, but it's definitely not a rip-off. If anything, Seth MacFarlane does a good job of copying his own shows.

I ment by the people in both families. 2 adults, 3 children, And one dog.
I 100% know that Bart plays a bigger role in the family than Chris, And Lisa, isn't as creepy as Meg.
I really hate spy kids: all the time in the world. My brother loves it and makes me watch it.
(Dec. 30, 2013  9:22 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote: I really hate spy kids: all the time in the world. My brother loves it and makes me watch it.

I've never liked any of the Spy Kids movies. Period. They all suck. I consider myself lucky I have never seen "All the Time in the World." Sharkboy and Lavagirl is a movie just like Spy Kids and guess what? It's even worse!
(Dec. 31, 2013  1:29 AM)FireBro Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2013  9:22 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote: I really hate spy kids: all the time in the world. My brother loves it and makes me watch it.

I've never liked any of the Spy Kids movies. Period. They all suck. I consider myself lucky I have never seen "All the Time in the World." Sharkboy and Lavagirl is a movie just like Spy Kids and guess what? It's even worse!

But guess what, I'd rather watch these films than The Reef/Shark Bait (and people actually say its 'not bad' NOT BAD?! I'm sorry but if you think this film is anything positive then your living inside a bubble, a bubble underwater which is about to burst) I hate that film and I'd also rather watch Spy Kids and Sharkboy than Romeo + Juliet (1996) anf if you like this film then I don't know why you would, the ending is atroucious and the 1968 ending was better.
(Dec. 31, 2013  3:11 AM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2013  1:29 AM)FireBro Wrote:

But guess what, I'd rather watch these films than The Reef/Shark Bait (and people actually say its 'not bad' NOT BAD?! I'm sorry but if you think this film is anything positive then your living inside a bubble, a bubble underwater which is about to burst) I hate that film and I'd also rather watch Spy Kids and Sharkboy than Romeo + Juliet (1996) anf if you like this film then I don't know why you would, the ending is atroucious and the 1968 ending was better.

I guess I'm even more lucky I haven't seen The Reef or Shark Bait. But I have seen the dvd cover at stores and every time I see it I shudder.
(Jan. 03, 2014  4:53 PM)FireBro Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2013  3:11 AM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2013  1:29 AM)FireBro Wrote: I've never liked any of the Spy Kids movies. Period. They all suck. I consider myself lucky I have never seen "All the Time in the World." Sharkboy and Lavagirl is a movie just like Spy Kids and guess what? It's even worse!

I guess I'm even more lucky I haven't seen The Reef or Shark Bait. But I have seen the dvd cover at stores and every time I see it I shudder.

The Reef/Shark Bait is the same thing. The original version is called Shark Bait whilst The Reef is the US adaption of the film and was made in 2006, and was heavily borrowing from three films (Finding Nemo, Shark Bait and Karate Kid). There is another film called The Reef which is a horror film made in 2010.