Shows/movies that you hate with all your being [Please elaborate!]

Duct tape+a couch=bad for the duct tape, good for you. Honestly, unless your sister is older than you or works out, i dont see how you couldnt have escaped during that time. Unless shes a ninja...
you guessed all 3 of them right. also she duct taped three rolls around me and the couch. and by duct taped my hands down I mean she made duct tape handcuffs and ducked the middle to the duct tape.
And where were your parents during all of this?
Edit:sorry for the off topic-ee-ness
right there. they somehow liked the movie and yelled at me that i would too. i dont.
And they didnt care when your free will was taken away? I find that hard to believe.
they very much encouraged "Family night" and said it was "sisterly love"
No offense but i dont believe you. Anyway, back on topic, what is so great about spongebob that everyne likes it so much?
@Beyniac

Used to like it. The quality totally dropped. I mainly surf youtube for the '90s ones. If you're smart, only do that.
I'll stick to watching none of them thank you. I didnt even know they've been around that long. Guess its one of those things like pokemon were the show sucks but they have to keep it on for some unknown reason.
Mine would be the first three spider-man films they were terrible. Also I hate most of the recent shows like Secret Mount Fort Awsome or Problem Solvers.
get on topic !!!!!!!! you'll get warned if you dont anyways the movie i hate the most is tangled my sister was watching it i walked by and it was stupid
A show that CANNOT be liked ... Glee I want the cast to burn in hell every I see it I want to nuke the carp out of every one of them
If you stumbled upon this post, read my new post.
I Dont Like The Show "Gravity Falls" Argh!

mine is phineas and ferb it's soooooooooooo boring and it's so repetitive all they do is just builed sing perry's on a misson candas trys to bust them but there thing they build allway's "magicly" disapperse and candas says but but but and that's how it end's.i never want to hear about that show again!
(Oct. 07, 2012  9:07 PM)sonoro Wrote: mine is phineas and ferb it's soooooooooooo boring and it's so repetitive all they do is just builed sing perry's on a misson candas trys to bust them but there thing they build allway's "magicly" disapperse and candas says but but but and that's how it end's.i never want to hear about that show again!

I have tried three times and still literally cannot understand what you are saying, at all.

Put more effort into making your posts understandable...
ok il try harder sigh
SCOOBY DOO!! that show is so boring to me
I hate Victorius (However you spell it). The main character gets on my nerves. Also the show is kinda stupid to begin with.
i hate with alllllllllll my might that thing called reba with the wierd people talking about a bunch of carp
Ohh God dont get me started about Pokemon. I mean, yes I LOVEEE Pokemon! But the show screw you!!!" I'm Ash and I neeed to b the very best!!!" GO JUMP OFF A BOAT!
Did anyone mention Joel Schumacher's Batman & Robin?
I hate any show nowadays, that has to do with Disney. All the shows used to be so good! Now they have weird shows like Allison and ally or something like that! It's just so weird and annoying!
I hate pretty much every movie in some aspect, even ones I watched before. I guess I'm just not the one to watch a movie in a theater or classroom with a bunch of other people, because if I'm by myself, I can handle it. It's probably just the thought of being around people. But either way, I still don't like most movies, mainly any Disney, Dreamworks, or any PG-rated ones.
(Sep. 04, 2012  11:00 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Anyway, back on topic, what is so great about spongebob that everyne likes it so much?
I've been asking the same question for years. Didn't like it when it came out, & I like it even less now.

(Mar. 08, 2013  12:44 AM)LMAO Wrote: I hate any show nowadays, that has to do with Disney. All the shows used to be so good! Now they have weird shows like Allison and ally or something like that! It's just so weird and annoying!
The only Disney shows I liked as a kid were Kim Possible and That's So Raven...
In my opinion, Disney has gone progressively downhill since 2007, when both of those shows were taken off air :\