Shows/movies that you hate with all your being [Please elaborate!]

StarTrek.

I always see lame ads on TV. With terrible voice-overs, and lame scripts. And, always hear some lady say: Star-Ship voyager ...
(Apr. 09, 2012  2:35 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:50 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Crab Commando, thank you. Disney shows are just not good these days. The sets are low budget, the props are low budget, and it seems that the stories are so low budget, they look a crumbled up piece of paper in a trash can and use that. All the new shows are like TALENT+COMEDY. They have no stories that a sitcom needs. Sitcoms don't usually have a full going story line, but for one episode, the story line sucks for disney. The actors are terrible, the jokes are too childish and pointless, ESPECIALLY So Random, the think they have teen humor, but they have nothing close to it. I used to like it when it was IDEA+COMEDY like both of the Zack and Cody shows, Wizards of Waverly Place. Those 2 were the only ones that I actually liked. The only OK ones on there are Kickin' It and Lab Rats, and they're on Disney XD. All modern day Disney show are horrible, at least disney XD keeps some original shows, not even from disney channel.
Yes, but also remember that most of those sitcoms are like clothes commercials as well. Notice how in most of these shows everybody wears clothes from the same brand.
Not sure if advertising, or just that low-budget.

I kind of like some of the newer Dsiney Channel shows but there not as good as the older ones(except for Austin And Ally). It sorta bugs me how they all wear clothes from Target,I swear i've seen like 3 shirts that I have on Disney Channel(Good Luck Charlie).
(Apr. 11, 2012  5:26 PM)Cannon Wrote: StarTrek.

I always see lame ads on TV. With terrible voice-overs, and lame scripts. And, always hear some lady say: Star-Ship voyager ...
*Gasp*
get out

For me, I hate most kids shows. They lost their funny.

Any teen show

Austin and Ally SUCKS
Icarly- Against opinions and its bullcrap!
Teen sitcoms revolving around minor problems bore me and the biggest offender

How to rock: Oh god i hate this How dare they smear the rock genre with their bland music! I loathe it so much that i want to scream everytime i see it!
The Animorphs show that use to be on Nick, if your a fan of the books and watched atlease 1 episode u know what I'm talking about.
Ben 10, Monster High, and MAYBE Level Up.

Wait, did i just SAY that? Level Up is the stupidest.
I bet the producers said the minute they had showed it first time, they realized they had probably made the biggest mistake EVER!
Maybe I hate Dora the *xplorer, can anyone explain this movie? Bull_Frustrated
(Apr. 12, 2012  2:52 AM)famemonster8 Wrote: Ben 10, Monster High, and MAYBE Level Up.

Wait, did i just SAY that? Level Up is the stupidest.
I bet the producers said the minute they had showed it first time, they realized they had probably made the biggest mistake EVER!

hmm, Maybe I'm with you too
(Apr. 11, 2012  11:15 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: The Animorphs show that use to be on Nick, if your a fan of the books and watched atlease 1 episode u know what I'm talking about.
Oh wow, I remember watching an old VCR of that when I was 9 or 10.
That was creepy stuff, man.

Shows I can't bear? IDK, besides ALL of the Disney wanna-be sitcoms with stars who you've never heard of before but you know you will hear from again because they'll end up making a song with their voice autotuned to oblivion and then the secondary characters on their show will make a song and.... anyway, besides those, its Adventure Time(Season 1). Why? Well let's see. The show boasts some of the worst animation since, say Johnny Test, and in Season 1 it was filled with a TON of innapropriate jokes pitched towards young children. Also, their plots were horrible. Now, though, its getting better because like many of the other Monday shows, it's become more kid friendly and the plots are getting decent. Also, as for Spongebob, I've seen EVERY SINGLE EPISODE and so I'm not gonna stop now, but that doesn't mean I don't agree with the fact it has lost some of its luster. However, if you watch the recent episode "Treats!", you'll blast from the past as this episode is very funny and has some classic Patrick moments as well.
I really really hate all episodes of B-Daman.It is a boring show and ruined beyblade by taking half of its 24 minutes.
Another show i hate is The Simpsons.It started very good but just after season 10 when Matt Groening took over the original producer the show went downhill and became from the best Cartoon Show to the worst.When am watching new episodes homer is just being stupid rather than funny while during the first seasons i laughed my carp off every minute of the episode.
I don't like these Cartoonnetwork shows,there so boring and cliche,all the characters are like Spongebob. Except for Beyblade and Thundercats of course,Adventure Time is alright.
I HATE SPONGEBOB TO DEATH!!! That "pinapple under the sea" garbage makes me want to puke!
Seriously Spongebob should be taken off air it's such a garbage show even a 1 year old kid gets sick and tired of their plots.And don't get the jokes in that show.They should show it on cbeebies or cartoonkids for 1 year olds.Sick and tired of Nickelodeon show that the whole day instead of decent show like Young Justice and Beyblade.
Yo Gaba Gaba is TERRIBLE. I wonder how much they pay those people in the costumes! Its the WORST show ever! I can hardly watch it without fainting! And their music, HORRIBLE. Also, I Reality shows are TERRIBLE too.
(Apr. 25, 2012  4:21 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Seriously Spongebob should be taken off air it's such a garbage show even a 1 year old kid gets sick and tired of their plots.

I agree with you. Most Dump anime..
.Fan Boy and Chum-Chum has ugly character designs.
.Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends...I don't even like the way their lips move!
.Out of Jimmy's Head is about a boy who has the brain of a famous animator who parodies Mr. Walt Disney, and Sonny Appleday tries to steal the brain and take over the world with it, and has a bag of money for a companion. The plot is stupid as heck.
.Bakugan got lame after New Vestroia
.King of the Hill is too much like the real world
.If there's one thing I hate about Atomic Betty, it's Betty's mom, who fancies herself as an actress, ugh! Plus, Admiral Gill is a freaking space fish!

(Jul. 16, 2012  8:15 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: .King of the Hill is too much like the real world
Aren't most sitcoms, in a way? Just because it's animated doesn't mean it has to be flat-out ridiculous. It's purposely realistic, that's actually one of the main reasons I like it. Just my two cents...

(Apr. 25, 2012  4:21 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Seriously Spongebob should be taken off air it's such a garbage show even a 1 year old kid gets sick and tired of their plots.And don't get the jokes in that show.

That's your opinion, man. I'm almost 15, and I love Spongebob. Nick is never getting dropped (unless you're with DirecTV, LOL) unless Spongebob is there...
I like Spongebob too. And BTW DirecTV is back on. And I COMPLETELY agree with T.L-Drago with Fan Boy and Chum CHum.
I HATE Hanna Montana, but to all of you Sponge Bob haters, I like that show. HAH
I also hate one show Two and Half Men. It lame. It use idiotic jokes. Goes above my head..
(Apr. 25, 2012  4:21 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Seriously Spongebob should be taken off air it's such a garbage show even a 1 year old kid gets sick and tired of their plots.And don't get the jokes in that show.They should show it on cbeebies or cartoonkids for 1 year olds.Sick and tired of Nickelodeon show that the whole day instead of decent show like Young Justice and Beyblade.
spongebob used to be good
and i hate pokemon waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiitt before you try and kill me im talking about pokemon black and white it's terrible and the movie with victini uuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh dont get me started
I think it's obvious. "Justin Beiber, Never Say Never"
You watched it? Joking...i hope. Anyway, whats so good about spongebob. I watched it once and felt like i had wasted 10 minutes of my life.
my sister duct taped me to the couch she taped my eyes open and taped my head in a certain position. she taped my hands down and wouldn't let me free until it was over. Now if they made a movie about duct tape I wouldnt post it in this thread.