Showdown in Chi-Town

Oak Lawn, Illinois
Tournament Results
Oak Meadows
99th and 51st ave
3:00 on 08/03/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The showdown between the best of the best is about to begin! Bring your best beyblades and burst your way to the top! We will be at the Oak Meadows park in Oak Lawn, Illinois. We will be either near the playground or around the basketball court.

THERE WILL BE AN UNRANKED 2v2 TOURNAMENT AFTERWARD. No sign up, just come!

Waitlist

Infinity - Z 
AirKingNeo 
Jonathan53332

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Approved! Good luck with your first tournament Smile
Yep definitely can’t make it cause I’m in PA lol
(Jun. 16, 2019  11:21 PM)RaitonXDBlader Wrote: Yep definitely can’t make it cause I’m in PA lol

Oof, 11 hour drive. No way I can make it either.
Incredible. An Illinois tournament! Congrats on becoming an Organizer.
12 hours and 10 minutes away. Noice. Anyway, good luck on your first tournament!
Good luck BoogietheBlader!
I wish I could come. Have fun guys!
5 and a half hours if I wanted to go. I'm in Ohio. This probably the closest one has ever been lol
(Jun. 17, 2019  3:21 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: 5 and a half hours if I wanted to go. I'm in Ohio. This probably the closest one has ever been lol

Dang.
I was actually kind of thinking about it lol but I'd be working and wouldn't have enough time off saved up by then
(Jun. 17, 2019  3:21 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: 5 and a half hours if I wanted to go. I'm in Ohio. This probably the closest one has ever been lol
Hey YggdrasilWyvern, please check your PMs when you get the chance. Thanks.
Bigman124 Thanks for signing up!

Thanks Chris morentin for signing up!

This might be the saddest tourament ever.
BoogietheBlader i see this Tournament says it is unranked. And it also Says that this is Burst Standard, so why not make it ranked?
(Jun. 18, 2019  4:35 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: BoogietheBlader i see this Tournament says it is unranked. And it also Says that this is Burst Standard, so why not make it ranked?

This is my first tournament so I'm not going to be that serious. This is more like a test. My future tournaments will be ranked.
(Jun. 18, 2019  5:40 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  4:35 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: BoogietheBlader i see this Tournament says it is unranked. And it also Says that this is Burst Standard, so why not make it ranked?

This is my first tournament so I'm not going to be that serious. This is more like a test. My future tournaments will be ranked.

All events with 8 or more Bladers must be ranked. Exception is Burst Classic atm.
(Jun. 18, 2019  5:55 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  5:40 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: This is my first tournament so I'm not going to be that serious. This is more like a test. My future tournaments will be ranked.

All events with 8 or more Bladers must be ranked. Exception is Burst Classic atm.

Actually, this is not true. Organizers may choose to make any event unranked if they would like. The drawback is that you aren't eligible for prize reimbursement for unranked events. Although, this doesn't matter at the moment due to the temporary hold we have placed on all prize reimbursement.
(Jun. 19, 2019  8:08 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  5:55 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: All events with 8 or more Bladers must be ranked. Exception is Burst Classic atm.

Actually, this is not true. Organizers may choose to make any event unranked if they would like. The drawback is that you aren't eligible for prize reimbursement for unranked events. Although, this doesn't matter at the moment due to the temporary hold we have placed on all prize reimbursement.

You learn something new every day. I'd still prefer to enter a ranked event to, well, get points for ranking. xD
Unranked does make it easier on the host though, I agree.
(Jun. 17, 2019  12:07 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I wish I could come. Have fun guys!

Sooooo this is your WBO Account

(Jun. 16, 2019  11:25 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  11:21 PM)RaitonXDBlader Wrote: Yep definitely can’t make it cause I’m in PA lol

Oof, 11 hour drive. No way I can make it either.

Lol but Congrats to Boogie For Being A Organizer And this is his first tournament made
(Jun. 20, 2019  3:46 AM)RaitonXDBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  12:07 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I wish I could come. Have fun guys!

Sooooo this is your WBO Account

Yeah!
(Jun. 19, 2019  8:23 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  8:08 PM)Kei Wrote: Actually, this is not true. Organizers may choose to make any event unranked if they would like. The drawback is that you aren't eligible for prize reimbursement for unranked events. Although, this doesn't matter at the moment due to the temporary hold we have placed on all prize reimbursement.

You learn something new every day. I'd still prefer to enter a ranked event to, well, get points for ranking. xD
Unranked does make it easier on the host though, I agree.

One thing what is easier: you don't need fill sheet result sheet.Smile
What beyblade should we use

Takara tomy or hasbro??