Ripped official art - BeyBurst Bey Avatar backgrounds, icons & more!

I have been on a quest to dig up all the raw image files for all the official BeyBurst art I can find -- I'm going to collect and post it all here in case anyone want to make graphics with it or put it up on the wiki or something! A lot of it is really high-res and transparent, and it's all from official sites like beyblade.jp and usa.beyblade, TVTokyo and Furyu, etc. [It's also all under spoilers here, because 1. there is SO MUCH of it, and 2. some of these images are quite frankly enormous]

If you've found any official art that I haven't been able to get yet, please post it in this thread with a source link! I figure it's a good thing to document ? [Put it under a spoiler if it's too large, or if there are too many images, please!]

Also, if you see some art somewhere but you're not sure how to rip it yourself, you can send me a link to the page you saw it on and I'll see if I can get it for you!

Character art:

BeyBurst [season 1]:
  • From usa.beyblade:

• From beyblade.jp:

• From tv-tokyo.jp:

• From cs.furyu.jp:

BeyBurst God [season 2]:
  • From usa.beyblade:

• From beyblade.jp:

• From tv-tokyo.jp:

• From cs.furyu.jp:

BeyBurst Chouzetsu [season 3]:
  • From usa.beyblade:

• From tv-tokyo.jp:

• From cs.furyu.jp:

Bey avatar backgrounds [large enough to be used as desktop backgrounds!*]:
  • From usa.beyblade:
*These are just WAY too big to post at full res here in this thread, follow the source links at the bottom of the spoiler to see their proper size

Bey avatar pngs:

BeyBurst [season 1]:
  • From usa.beyblade:

BeyBurst God [season 2]:
  • From usa.beyblade:

BeyBurst Chouzetsu [season 3]:
  • From beyblade.jp:

• From usa.beyblade:

Bey pngs:
  • From beyblade.jp:
BeyBurst God:

BeyBurst Chouzetsu:

• From usa.beyblade:
BeyBurst:

BeyBurst God:

BeyBurst Chouzetsu:

BeyBurst character mobile backgrounds:
  • From usa.beyblade:

Various character icons:
  • From beyblade.jp:

• From usa.beyblade:
Wow some of the look so cool when you see them for more a a couple fleeting seconds e.g. Laban Forneus Hades Phoenix Fafnirchoz Kerbeuschoz etc etc etc
Thanks for all these pictures! Is it just me, or does the Dead Hades avatar seem really screwed up? Not the picture, but the actual avatar? It's like a bug or something.
(Oct. 27, 2018  6:54 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Wow some of the look so cool when you see them for more a a couple fleeting seconds e.g. Laban Forneus Hades Phoenix Fafnirchoz Kerbeuschoz etc etc etc
ikr? I'm SO happy the avatars are actually getting official art now. [I especially really love ChouZ Kerbeus, even though it doesn't even look a bit like a dog, haha -- it looks more like some kind of radioactive mutant turtle dragon]

(Oct. 27, 2018  8:43 PM)Armor Wrote: Thanks for all these pictures! Is it just me, or does the Dead Hades avatar seem really screwed up? Not the picture, but the actual avatar? It's like a bug or something.
You're welcome! And yeah, Hades does look vaguely...insectoid somehow? I think the six, segmented legs are probably to blame. Looks absolutely awesome though, ngl -- the BeyBurst avatars are all SUPER cool ?
(Oct. 27, 2018  8:43 PM)Armor Wrote: Thanks for all these pictures! Is it just me, or does the Dead Hades avatar seem really screwed up? Not the picture, but the actual avatar? It's like a bug or something.

I know right?
Why did they make it like that? Why couldn't they give it a humanoid form?
Updated the OP!

Specifically, the Chouzetsu Bey Avatars section! I've added Cho-Z Valkyrie's avatar*.

* Seems like it's a good thing I archived the Winning Valkyrie png somewhere else, though. Beyblade.jp recycled their image urls, apparently completely erasing the old images from their domain, and replacing them with new ones under the same link. I wasn't expecting them to do that, they've always just made new URLs for new images in the past Uncertain Unfortunately, this means I'm now missing the actual Bey png for Winning Valkyrie, as the beyblade.jp raw URL now displays the Cho-Z Valkyrie Bey instead, so the old Winning Valkyrie Bey image is inaccessible. Thought I had that saved somewhere, but looks like it isn't so. @#$%!^&...[Does anyone else have that image stashed somewhere now...?]
Could you find avatars from Beyblade Burst God/Evolution?
(Nov. 06, 2018  6:15 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Could you find avatars from Beyblade Burst God/Evolution?

Sadly, I don't think official pngs of those exist on the web; beyblade.jp didn't start adding transparent pngs of the avatars to the character pages until Chouzetsu Uncertain The only place I could imagine I'd maybe be able to find art of all the avatars would be in one of the mobile apps/games, but I don't have a smartphone so I can't access those OTL
I saved the winning Valkyrie one! I'll try and send it to you over discord or something when I have the chance!

Edit: I think I misread ;__; I have the file of Valkyries avatar not the bey
I made some beylogger sheets using these, helpful to say the least. Thanks!
(Nov. 06, 2018  7:48 PM)yukenta Wrote: I saved the winning Valkyrie one! I'll try and send it to you over discord or something when I have the chance!

Edit: I think I misread ;__; I have the file of Valkyries avatar not the bey

Yeah, it's the bey itself I'm missing now x_x I COULD HAVE SWORN I SAVED IT IN A TUMBLR DRAFT, but no such luck...I'm gonna go digging around in my files next to see if maybe I actually downloaded it at some point

On the bright side, this issue inspired me to go archive all the beyblade.jp character pages on the Wayback Machine earlier just for extra insurance, ahaha

EDIT: I'VE GOT IT NOW it looks like I just somehow managed to miss it before!! It was stashed in a photoset waaaaaay down at the bottom of my drafts OTL

(Nov. 06, 2018  7:50 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: I made some beylogger sheets using these, helpful to say the least. Thanks!

Ahh, I'm so glad they were useful to somebody! No problem! ✌
Ok, can we all please admire how good the renders of the Beyblades actually look?
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:04 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Requiem is missing from bey pngs jpn

You're right, I must have forgotten to add it somehow ._. Thanks for noticing -- I'll put it up now!
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:23 PM)CrystalKleure Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:04 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Requiem is missing from bey pngs jpn

You're right, I must have forgotten to add it somehow ._. Thanks for noticing -- I'll put it up now!

No probs
Updated the OP!

Added Evel Oxford's character  art [from tv-tokyo], Orb Egis's bey and Avatar art [from beyblade.jp], as well as new icons of Evel and Count Night [from beyblade.jp]!
Could you find the eclipses by any chance?
(Nov. 12, 2018  5:49 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Could you find the eclipses by any chance?

I didn't see them anywhere -- I think pngs of those don't exist at the moment, because they don't really have a set blader in the anime yet, so they aren't featured on anyone's character page on beyblade.jp [which is where I find most of the bey pngs]. It looks like that might change next week though, so I'll go hunting for them again then!
I am waiting for cho z spriggan icon and shu cho z
Updated the OP!

Added Count Night's character art [from tv-tokyo], and Aeclipse's bey [left and right versions] and Avatar art [from beyblade.jp]!

(Nov. 13, 2018  1:50 AM)CrystalKleure Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  5:49 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Could you find the eclipses by any chance?

I didn't see them anywhere -- I think pngs of those don't exist at the moment, because they don't really have a set blader in the anime yet, so they aren't featured on anyone's character page on beyblade.jp [which is where I find most of the bey pngs]. It looks like that might change next week though, so I'll go hunting for them again then!

They do indeed exist now, and I've just added them to the post! ?
...I think the OP's getting a little too cluttered for me to just keep adding more things to it at this point, and yet I keep finding more things to add. New stuff goes in new posts now, I guess!

Misc.

Character backgrounds
  • From beyblade.jp:

• From tv-tokyo.jp:

Misc. backgrounds
  • From beyblade.jp:
(1st set)
(2nd set)

• From tv-tokyo.jp:

• From usa.beyblade:
(1st set)
(2nd set)
(3rd set)

Misc. character/bey art:
  • From beyblade.jp:

• From usa.beyblade:

Other misc. assets:
  • From usa.beyblade:
Updated the OP!

Added Shuu Kurenai's Chouzetsu character art [from tv-tokyo], Cho-Z Spriggan's bey and Avatar art [from beyblade.jp], as well as new icons of Shuu [from beyblade.jp]!

Updated the Misc. section!

Added one more background from beyblade.jp!

(Nov. 13, 2018  4:47 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: I am waiting for cho z spriggan icon and shu cho z

Added now, since they were just released today!
The USA pictures in opening post don't work, at least for me. There's a ripped photo icon. Unhappy
(Dec. 06, 2018  12:43 PM)TL14 Wrote: The USA pictures in opening post don't work, at least for me. There's a ripped photo icon. :(

Ahh, I was kind of expecting this ? The links are probably all broken because USA site's changing for the new season, Turbo, so all the s1 + s2 images have likely either been moved or deleted. That's why I backed up all the images on both Imgur and my Tumblr! I'll get to work updating the OP ASAP, but in the meantime here are my usa.beyblade Imgur albums:
**EDIT: The OP has now been repaired! The images are back and the links have been updated! ?

Updated the OP!

Added Aiga Akaba's and Valt Aoi's Chouzetsu character art [from usa.beyblade], and Achilles' and Valkyrie's bey and Avatar art [from usa.beyblade]!

Updated the Misc. section!

Added two backgrounds from usa.beyblade!