Recent Purchases

(Sep. 10, 2019  10:15 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I just got 2 volume 16 random booster (burst) and pulled Flare Dragon and Crash Ragnuruk. Not that angry but hoped for both of those so yay...

Nice pulls. I can't wait for my own Flare Dragon Smile
I just ordered the gt customize set from ever-wish. It should come in about 2 weeks
I just picked up these Star Wars action figures from GameStop:

Offworld Jawa
Zuckuss
Rey and D-0

They look super sick!
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:14 PM)karl47 Wrote: ... (if it’s spam don’t quote it just mention the bot or place ...)

Are you here to discuss beyblade or advertise?
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:12 PM)karl47 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Are you here to discuss beyblade or advertise?

I always want to share what really helped you, so I'm here to participate in discussions and share experiences Tongue_out_wink

Ok. This site tends to get a lot of spambots advertising so I was a little bit skeptical.
Best places to buy original blades??
I got a revive Phoenix (TT) and it was faulty, it didn’t have the white pieces that come out when the bey unclicks.
just bought valtryek, spryzen,kerbeus, and deathscyther today for a classic tournament. (all Hasbro and dual layer) there overall pretty good and will definitely boost my chances of winning
I got a 3d print beyblade and I am getting a few new beyblades. Maybe big bang genesis,world spriggan or maybe variant Lucifer.
my last purchase was an ancient Hannya Kabuki mask. Hannya is basically a devil in Japanese mythology and it is a Sino-Japanese word for wisdom.
since Friday is my older sisters birthday i got her a new necklace to replace her other one that she lost.

im a great brother.
I just got Rage Longinus today and it is so cool
just got Union Achilles on Friday it has a bunch of gimmicks and is surprisingly good. I just wanted extend + tho
i got world rage and brave, but my parents decided to pay 4 it instead of me bcause they saw my grades(i didnt even know about this, not a bribe thing) so i just saved like $70
(Oct. 19, 2020  6:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i got world rage and brave, but my parents decided to pay 4 it instead of me bcause they saw my grades(i didnt even know about this, not a bribe thing) so i just saved like $70
How is brave and also is world good enough to become a meta bey or what are your thoughts about it I haven’t seen it much
(Oct. 19, 2020  6:55 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  6:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i got world rage and brave, but my parents decided to pay 4 it instead of me bcause they saw my grades(i didnt even know about this, not a bribe thing) so i just saved like $70
How is brave and also is world good enough to become a meta bey or what are your thoughts about it I haven’t seen it much

all three are top tier, but id say brave is the worst of the three, still good tho. also i dont have them yet, coming  on wednesday-thursday.
I got a death diabolos from eBay and a Rage longunis from eBay too! They both only costed my $15.79 (not each)! The rage was $9.90, while the diabolos was $11.90.
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:50 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I got a death diabolos from eBay and a Rage longunis from eBay too! They both only costed my $15.79 (not each)! The rage was $9.90, while the diabolos was $11.90.

I think you got fakes, man. Those contain lead, so I would throw them away as soon as you get them (unless you want to die, because lead poisoning can kill you, and no it doesn’t require you to put them in your mouth to do so).
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  1:50 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I got a death diabolos from eBay and a Rage longunis from eBay too! They both only costed my $15.79 (not each)! The rage was $9.90, while the diabolos was $11.90.

I think you got fakes, man. Those contain lead, so I would throw them away as soon as you get them (unless you want to die, because lead poisoning can kill you, and no it doesn’t require you to put them in your mouth to do so).

No. I bought from that seller last time too, and it didn’t have any lead (hint: I made an offer with that seller, originally the price for rage was $13.99, and for diabolos it was $15.69).
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I think you got fakes, man. Those contain lead, so I would throw them away as soon as you get them (unless you want to die, because lead poisoning can kill you, and no it doesn’t require you to put them in your mouth to do so).

No. I bought from that seller last time too, and it didn’t have any lead (hint: I made an offer with that seller, originally the price for rage was $13.99, and for diabolos it was $15.69).

May I see listings of these two? The Rage could be at that price, but there’s no way the Diabolos is legit.
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: No. I bought from that seller last time too, and it didn’t have any lead (hint: I made an offer with that seller, originally the price for rage was $13.99, and for diabolos it was $15.69).

May I see listings of these two? The Rage could be at that price, but there’s no way the Diabolos is legit.

Ok!

(Oct. 31, 2020  3:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: No. I bought from that seller last time too, and it didn’t have any lead (hint: I made an offer with that seller, originally the price for rage was $13.99, and for diabolos it was $15.69).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Death-Diabolos-...SwnB1fjj1y

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rage-Longinus-B...9767d6d525
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: May I see listings of these two? The Rage could be at that price, but there’s no way the Diabolos is legit.

Ok!

(Oct. 31, 2020  3:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: May I see listings of these two? The Rage could be at that price, but there’s no way the Diabolos is legit.

They’re both fake. You got scammed, my man. Most fakes contain lead, so I’d get rid of any Beyblade’s that you bought from this seller. Make sure to only buy products that clearly say Takara Tomy or Hasbro on the listing in the future.
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Ok!

They’re both fake. You got scammed, my man. Most fakes contain lead, so I’d get rid of any Beyblade’s that you bought from this seller. Make sure to only buy products that clearly say Takara Tomy or Hasbro on the listing in the future.

How do you know?
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:14 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: They’re both fake. You got scammed, my man. Most fakes contain lead, so I’d get rid of any Beyblade’s that you bought from this seller. Make sure to only buy products that clearly say Takara Tomy or Hasbro on the listing in the future.

How do you know?

The price point, the absence of the word Takara Tomy in the listing at all, and the pictures are big giveaways. No real product has listings that look like these.
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:14 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: How do you know?

The price point, the absence of the word Takara Tomy in the listing at all, and the pictures are big giveaways. No real product has listings that look like these.

But are both fake?