Recent Purchases

(Oct. 31, 2020  3:18 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The price point, the absence of the word Takara Tomy in the listing at all, and the pictures are big giveaways. No real product has listings that look like these.

But are both fake?

Yes, and looking at the seller’s other products, every Beyblade they are selling is fake. Stay away from this seller if you intend on buying beyblades again, and if you are in doubt of whether or not a Beyblade product is real or not, use theflightyellz’s guide to fakes thread to ask such questions.
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:18 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: But are both fake?

Yes, and looking at the seller’s other products, every Beyblade they are selling is fake. Stay away from this seller if you intend on buying beyblades again, and if you are in doubt of whether or not a Beyblade product is real or not, use theflightyellz’s guide to fakes thread to ask such questions.

Well, I’ll see today, if they are fake.

You are right. I checked and it says “This item is unbranded”. I will not buy from that seller again.

Sorry for quoting you a lot, my beys came in a plastic bag.
I Bought the Limit Break DX set a few days ago
(Nov. 14, 2020  4:28 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: I Bought the Limit Break DX set a few days ago

How many dollars was it??
(Nov. 14, 2020  4:52 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  4:28 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: I Bought the Limit Break DX set a few days ago

How many dollars was it??

About 125$
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:45 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  4:52 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: How many dollars was it??

About 125$

That’s costly.
Got 50 piplup plushies at discount (this isn’t a thread for just Beyblade by the way)
I am so mad right now, I ordered a Beyblade and a launcher on November 26, 2020, on amazon and it showed me that it was out of the delivery phase but when I click to see more updates it tells me that it has flown over to Kentucky got my Beyblade then went to Ohio and got my launcher and now is on the way to Saudi Arabia. :[

I will go now byee
I just bought The Infinity Brink Set and its very cool
The latest purchase was a handpainted cow skull two days ago. cow skull is madeup of real cow skull bone and it is also use to decorate houses in antique ways.
Rage luinor + L spin sparking launcher                     bey stadium                         Telescope                       3D printer                     Funko Avengers Infinity War hulkbuster                                                                                 
Comics                  ninjago LEGO set (A gift no purchase)                  Bey from friend (Mystery!) (A gift no purchase)      

👍👍

(Yesterday was my B-day - (Jan 8th) )
I got myself a Balance Zero-G Stadium, the Defense/Stamina Synchrome Set, Lucifer the End, and a bunch of Beyblade Micros.
And some Warhammer Aggressors, Eradicators, Stealth Suits, and paints.

I got a lot more coming in the mail, so I'll update when I get them in.
Just got a turqoise Switch lite
I got brave valrykie BROS
Ordered some Digimon TCG cards for one of the decks I'm working on now that the 2nd set dropped a couple of weeks ago.
Fear me 
[Image: 8E3FB450-9066-4FDC-AC94-840FC160D510.jpeg]
Less than $5, 17 songs. I’m gonna do some good stuff with this
(May. 22, 2021  4:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Fear me 

I’m officially frightened.

Nice, now you can Rickroll people with songs other than THAT one. They might not even realize they got Rickrolled. It's terrifying tbh.

Literally a rick astley song started playing when I saw this.. Not sure if I should be worried.

My big sisters birthday is in a few days so being the great little brother that I am, i got her quite a few things.

-some beyblades
-Yugioh cards
-some flowers
-tickets for Cruella on May 28th
-some fireworks (not actually me who paid for these)
Got my very first Bey (a fake miniature Blaze Ragnaruk 8 Flugel), and I'm squealing like a 5-year-old rn cuz it actually works like the real thing and its launcher came with a grip too.
I bought a Geist Fafnir, Left Spin Sparking Launcher, Belial and finally the new LR Dynamite Launcher Smile
Yo i just got a new valtryek today super excited can't wait to enter a tournament with it so I can use it to possibly make my first tournament win ever also got a sparking launcher i love it
I just ordered the Undertale Collectors Edition for Nintendo Switch from Fangamer! It should arrive in about 3 weeks! 
[Image: utce_explodedview_switch.png?5222]
I also got it in a combo with the Undertale Art Book!
[Image: product_UT_artbook_photo2_1024x1024.jpg?v=1521608197]
I brought the whole entire cyclone ragnaruk rb