Recent Purchases

I got rP,wV,sRx2,aH,nL,b112lr,b something stadium,and a b98.2 weeks ago

I didn't know a thread like this was real.

(Mar. 26, 2018  4:17 PM)diegomedina28 Wrote: Hiya dudes! I'm new to this site and I really only collect Beys I don't play with them, but I do want to buy a Random Booster (Beyblade Burst series only) that I can actually play with! Which Booster Volume should I buy?
As of 7/22/18 get volume 10.
My random boosters vol 11 came in last night!

I got the number two, the mostly red vise lepord! Oh I was so stoked I wanted a vise lepord so bad. The other booster was the black colored nightmare longinus, also very happy as it looks super cool.
(Jul. 22, 2018  2:25 PM)Dutchems Wrote: My random boosters vol 11 came in last night!

I got the number two, the mostly red vise lepord! Oh I was so stoked I wanted a vise lepord so bad. The other booster was the black colored nightmare longinus, also very happy as it looks super cool.
Glad to hear your complaint jk.
Just super glad I didn't pull a winning valkyrie, the only Cho-z I already had lol.
Bought B-120 and 121 on eBay for a combined total of $58 from GivingFun. Also bought rP Silver Wing for around $65 and a Korean Gold WHF Spriggan Reqiuem for around $30. Went beyhunting to 2 Targets and a Walmart and found the Spin Shifter Set, The Istros and Surtr 2-packs, and Minoboros M2. Have yet to find the Xcalius X3 set in central Ohio, I don't think I even saw a spot for it yet but idk
Target near me in Northern Ohio has the sword launcher if that's what you are talking about. They had about ten in stock.
(Aug. 10, 2018  6:20 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Target near me in Northern Ohio has the sword launcher if that's what you are talking about. They had about ten in stock.

Just ordered it on eBay because it didn't seem to be around here yet. Didn't feel like looking at more than 3 stores yesterday so it could be around here. HasbroToyShop on eBay had them for $19.99 +tax
That's retail, I can't lie I love that hasbro toy shop has them almost zero shipping at retail.

Now I'm just waiting for the end of the month for the quad ring pack haha.
I bought some Bakugan, is there a thread for that? I'd like to get started on it before the reboot next year. In the case I bought I got three Preyas Diablo, some broken ones, and not just physically. I'm looking for an Aquos Preyas, could anyone help me?
Finally found Luinor L2 at Walmart along with some boosters I hadn't seen in my area yet such as the black Ifritor I2 Infinity Zephyr and White Fengriff F2 Force Quake. They've had the Luinor L2 wave in my area for a while, but no matter how much they had in stock, they never actually had Luinor, just Phantazus and whatnot. I got Luinor L3 way before I found L2 around here, ?. They seemed to have just restocked, and out of a full shelf they only had one. The rest was all Anubion. I saw the Luinor there the night before but didn't buy it. Went back and bought it today and someone tried to hide it on the top shelf
Been collecting plastics like my life depended on it, purchased

Orthros G
Capricorn Strike G
Dragoon V2 White
Dragoon V2 Red
Bound Attacker
Bound Defencer
Trygle 2G
Dragoon V2 RC Red
Pre-ordered everything but B-126 (no listings up yet), B-129, and B-130. That includes the Nintendo Switch Shining Amaterios. I only have those 3 releases left plus RLC 11 and whatever comes in January and February. I'm sure they'll release a limited edition "something" between now and then too, lol. Kinda want burst to be over and stop spending all this money, haha.
Bought a spriggan reqiem,p2,and triple booster set
Applied for PayPal credit. Bought one of the last BB-121's on eBay from powerpig88 for too much ?. Shouldn't even open the thing when I get it. Bought Lightning, Meteo, and L-Drago Destroy. Got 2 Red level chips, and the white Z Achilles layer. Death Quetzalcoatl, Flash Sagittario, Fang Leone, and Hell Kerbecs on the way with an extra Orb Aegis Outer Quest (because who doesn't want an extra quest and outer). Pre-ordered B-129 and 130. Bought the Quad Ring Combat Pack and received aH. 10C. A'. with the Valkyrie colored sX today. Also have a set of the full beyterminal Amaterios, Baldur, and Orichalcum beys purchased from ZenMarket (like the video Super Beyblade Family made a while back). Too many beys, some bought, some on credit. It'll help me build it I guess...

EDIT: Forgot to mention Platinum Amaterios for $36. Now I'LL have all of the different Amaterios and Baldur beys. Still want the original Orichalcum Outer Octa, but at least I'll have Octa to mess with for now. Used 33 tries on Shining Amaterios the other day but didn't win yet. Have a lot of codes to put in but my iPhone has a hard time scanning them, and I can't download the app on my new phone...
Recently bought a used Bakushin-Oh and Grip Attacker from ebay for about $50 together. Grip Attacker was always the Beyblade I dreamed of owning as a kid, so I'm so happy to finally get one, even if I am almost 20 years late, lol. I also picked up a used green Takara Tornado Attack Type Beystadium (from the G-rev era) that I'm looking forward to using. it was pretty beat up, but I got it for only around $45, so I'm okay with it. The only stadium I had left was a black tornado HMS stadium, so it'll be nice to have something else. Finally, I picked up the original JP beyblade game (Jisedai Begoma Battle Beyblade) for the GBC for about $8. Very excited to try that one out. I'm slowly trying to get every plastic gen Beyblade game.

I shouldn't be spending so much on Beyblades at this point, but I've been feeling the strong urge to collect a bunch of the really old Plastics I missed as a kid. Probably not gonna use them much, but it'll be nice to just finally have them. Gonna try to restore them to as much of their former glory as I can, too (replace stickers/fix spin gears/etc).
[Image: 51euqu.jpg]

These arrived at my home, I'm so happy to have these! Normally these are expensive on eBay, but I managed to get both of these for under £80. These are some of my favourite LBX's from my favourite season of Danball Senki so I'm incredibly happy to have these now. Odin Mk 2 looks fantastic and Mizel O-Legion is really cool, I can't wait to assemble these things.
(May. 16, 2019  5:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 51euqu.jpg]

These arrived at my home, I'm so happy to have these! Normally these are expensive on eBay, but I managed to get both of these for under £80. These are some of my favourite LBX's from my favourite season of Danball Senki so I'm incredibly happy to have these now. Odin Mk 2 looks fantastic and Mizel O-Legion is really cool, I can't wait to assemble these things.

Danball Senkei is epic
O Legion was epic in the anime
It did air in india on 2016 and was one of my favorite anime
In india they cost $200 nearly
(May. 16, 2019  6:05 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  5:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 51euqu.jpg]

Danball Senkei is epic
O Legion was epic in the anime
It did air in india on 2016 and was one of my favorite anime
In india they cost $200 nearly

$200? That's crazy!

And yeah I agree, O-Legion is awesome in the show!
My most recent Bey purchases were Cho-Z Valkyrie and TT long launcher.

Outside of that I recent scooped up the Castlevania collection on Switch & Batman/TMNT cross over movie. Next purchase will probably be Battle Angel, next week.
A LR string Launcher
Xcaluis X4
And a new epic huge light box for better lighting in my videos!
Not the biggest haul, but very happy to get all the good parts! Bonus Forneus F4 for the Level Chip!
[Image: oSBGJ2L.jpg]
just burn $200 on my deck XD ps I saved from Christmas tbh Hasbro isn't worth it anymore next thing you know they're going to make the metal weight plastic if they keep up at this rate
Went to my local Walmart (Canada/Québec) and found those:
[Image: 08M4rMQ.jpg]
a 2 euros fake beyblade B A R G A I N

it was metal....
I just got 2 volume 16 random booster (burst) and pulled Flare Dragon and Crash Ragnuruk. Not that angry but hoped for both of those so yay...