Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

Elsword, Roblox, League of Legends, Bloons TD5
Recently i have played: bloons tower defence 5(barely any improvment) sly 2 band of thieves (got to episode 8), sly 3 honor among thieves ( just beat it), mariokart wii ( so close to unlocking a characters and vehicles, mario party 9 ( not much) and minecraft pocket edition (doing a freaking ton of random junk), all awesome games btw. Do i need to elaborate more?
Elaborate your post before you get warned!
Itz likes peplz dont reeds.

I'd suggest reading the title of the thread and the OP and edit your post.
While he did not write a paragraph, he did elaborate a little bit and even asked if he needed to go into further detail. It certainly did not require two posts to point it out. minimodslolz

Anyways,

I am currently playing Minecraft Pocket Edition as I can not run the PC version on my laptop. I have to say, it makes me long for the PC version since it does not have half of the features, but it is a good way to learn the basics of the game and just to play around a little bit.
Actually, we posted just at the same time, and how we're we supposed to know the other was going to? Honestly, you're just as guilty as us for mini modding for top content of your post.

I started playing Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 again after who knows how long. I could've sworn I had all the characters but I am in fact missing Pikkon. Oh well, I will unlock him sooner or later. Future Gohan FTW
Just finished a game of League right now Smile GO lux(538 AP) FTW). I've also played Minecraft after I saw Ant's video of Hide and Seek earlier today. Has anyone played that yet?
Kid Icarus Uprising! It's pretty good so far, but I'm not a huge fan of the way it's played. Having to aim and turn with the stylus while still shooting with the buttons & running with the circle pad can get frustrating at times lol
I got into Animal Crossing a few weeks ago too, so I've been spending at least 30 minutes a day just collecting things to sell in order to fund Public Works projects.
I've been playing various Pokémon games. I was playing Emerald and got to the Sky Pillar where you catch Rayquaza but then I realized I had barely any pokeballs. So I then played Black. I made it to the end of Victory Road and I was underleveled. I then turned the game off because I was too lazy to train.
Lately ive been playing Gran Turismo 6, its a great racing game. Besides my usual drifting and touge(mountain pass) runs, ive been trying to collect all of the nissans or any car that has a nissan powerplant. Im so close i only need like 10 more cars, my favorite car to drive is the 240zg, such a beautiful car. Another game ive been playing is Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, I only have the free version so i have to buy the characters i want to use but it isnt too bad since i really only like the Virtua Fighter characters, of course Akira Yuki is my favorite though, BaJi Quan FTW
Recently I've been playing on Roblox. There's this game called 'what floats your boat' that's basically a Roblox verison of Flood on G-mod. For those who do not know what flood is, it's basically make a boat before the flood rises and then try to kill everyone else that are on other boats and be the last one standing. It's quite fun Smile I was able to make a sea fort!!

Also been playing Pokemon Crystal. I caught a Rattata!
I recently beat MegaMan Battle Network 4 Red Sun on my second play through, and I beat MegaMan Battle Network 5 Team ProtoMan.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Its fun)
Minecraft (u can build what u want and kill people in hunger games what more could u want?)
Call Of Duty: World At war( Its old but fun and its decent graphics and wwII )
I've been playing this game where cards are faced down, and you have to flip them to get pairs. I could only get two cards to face up at a time, and they face back down if they're not the same card. It really tests your memory. So far I've reached 72 cards within the time limit and this game is very addicting. It was called memory something. Don't remember exactly what it's called...
I have recently been playing Xenoblade Chronicles. I am amazed that I found it at a GameStop for $45! Online it goes for at least $60 used and $200 new. Anyways the game has been incredible so far. I think the Monado takes the cake for being my favorite sword. I love the way it opens and a glowy saber comes out. I also like the art-battling system in the game. It's way easier than some other rpgs I've played and it's more fun. The British voice acting is some of the best I've seen in any game. If you haven't played this game, you definitely should. Even if you have to cough up the money it's worth every penny.
I'm playing Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes I really like it! But all my data got deleted after about a year of not playing it to be honest, I lost it so I have to start all over!Tired but I still enjoy playing it!Grin
Trying to play this..
[Image: 1871026-b1.jpg]
Jiseidai Begoma Beyblade.
Started playing Senran Kagura Burst for 3DS last week. Loving the game so far, whose story follows along the lines of the anime, and the fact that to complete a chapter, you have to pass each mission as a different character.
I am currently playing NBA 2K14 and Infamous Second Son. In 2K I like to play MyCareer and get my Athletic PG starting position. I am currently trying to beat the Good mode in Infamous, after beating Evil mod.
I'm addicted to Record of Agarest War. This game is just... just... I cant explain lol.

I made sure I got the Limited Edition, hah.
(Jun. 24, 2014  12:00 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: I am currently playing NBA 2K14 and Infamous Second Son. In 2K I like to play MyCareer and get my Athletic PG starting position. I am currently trying to beat the Good mode in Infamous, after beating Evil mod.

I've played Infamous 2 and it's one of my favorite games. Your lucky that you have a Ps4 and you can play Second Son.
I've been playing Dark Souls, which was free a while ago for 360 on Games with Gold.
Beat the Capra Demon yesterday, which was my 2nd try at it. I tried it a couple of days ago for the first time and was caught off guard by how close he is to you when you go through the fog door and by how small and restrictive the area you fight him in is. I decided to go do some other stuff and explore more around Darkroot Basin/Garden and beat some bosses there.

Yesterday I went back at it and was ready for a night of getting my carp handed to me, but the fight went surprisingly well. After blocking the initial hits and dodging around, I went for the stairs. Dealt with the dogs while luring Capra there. At the top and to the left while facing the entrance to the boss area, I'd wait for him to come, drink an estus if needed, then he'd either follow me all the way to the top and left, in which case I'd just drop down, wait to see if he would jump, then go up the stairs again, or he would go roughly near the top of the stairs, but then fall down, which is when I'd take my opportunity for a plunging attack.

I went to The Depths next which went fine until I fell through some holes and got cursed by the Basilisks =(
Now I'm farming some souls to buy more Purging Stones off of Oswald.

Also, I was trying to kill Havel some days ago for his ring and the carp followed me outside, then jumped off the map, denying me access to his much coveted ring during this playthrough... Now I'll never be able to wear anything even remotely heavy without being stuck with a slow/medium roll. Even with only the starting Thief armor + Spider Shield and Drake Sword, I'm already over the 25% equip load.
I've been playing Need for speed rivals NBA2k14 pixel junk and don't starve. I played all of the games on PS4.
I've recently been playing MyCareer on NBA 2k14 on xbox. My profile with Milwaukee got deleted somehow, so now I'm playing as Point Guard for Dallas. We're 12-12 so far.
Currently playing GTA IV and loving it so far. First PS3 game I've ever played and the first GTA game I've played on top of that. Definitely didn't disappoint.
After that, I plan to try out Sly Cooper: Thieves of Time, Bayonetta, or one of the other three games I bought recently.