Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

maplestory and prototype 2
Two days ago I started playing fifa 13. It was a pretty challenging first because last fifa I played was 08 with ps2. But I really like this one. The manager mode have some new stuff I like pretty much but they have remove some things that was in 08 version and I kinda miss those things.
I played Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resorts. Pretty good at it but at dome challenges I'm really bad.
Recent games I have played Grin

Inazuma Eleven Strikers Smile

Minecraft PC Grin Grin (FTW)
I played Zombiu, it is an awesome game and I am good at killing but often I will panic and press the power button to turn the game off even though it does not really matter if I die and sometimes it is easier to die than to fight and focus on not dying. I probably should have set the difficulty to chicken instead of normal.
Been playing Super Smash Bros. 64, That game never gets old Smile I can't wait for the new Smash Bros. for Wii U.
I've been playing Dragon Quest IX: Sentiniels of The Starry Skies today, got to the part with The Hexagon, can't get in though.

"PATTY! WHY DON'T YOU JUST COME HERE ALREADY!"
These posts are old now, but:

Remember everyone:
Quote:Commentary on each game is mandatory!

Anyways, lately I've been playing:

- Fire Emblem: Awakening
Finally got a physical copy of this about a week ago! It's not as hard on Normal as I was led to believe based on some of the posts in this forum, and I wish there was more customization options for your character. That being said, I am enjoying the overall experience so far!

- Final Fantasy XIII
Finished off this a couple weeks ago; I started it way back in December 2011 LOL. I'll never get tired of the battle system in this game. Also, I can never get over just how beautiful the entire game is.

- Final Fantasy XIII-2
I never had a huge problem with how XIII was designed, particularly in the second half of the game once you reached Gran Pulse, but the changes in this game are certainly refreshing. The first fight with Serah/Noel against Caius is pissing me off slightly right now, though. Damn regenerating health, haha. I might need to train a bit before I can take him down; right now I can't Wound him quickly enough.
I remember playing XIII-2. Amazing game! I got to the the very last battle with Caius and eventually the 3 dragon things. I literally battled the 3 dragons for over an hour without dying, but I could never finish them off. I even had the guide. But Caius is for sure my favorite video game villian and writing this makes me want to go play it again!
I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, too! Normal Classic Smile Yeah, it's not too hard, and I've only got 3 chapters and some DLC left until I beat it. After that, I think I'm gonna go with Hard Classic (there's no way I can do Lunatic). I like the permadeath, too, it's a really novel mechanic and makes you think about your moves a lot more than usual (and soft reset A LOT).

It's really great, especially since I am not really a Fire Emblem fan.
(Mar. 04, 2013  2:26 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, too! Normal Classic Smile Yeah, it's not too hard, and I've only got 3 chapters and some DLC left until I beat it. After that, I think I'm gonna go with Hard Classic (there's no way I can do Lunatic). I like the permadeath, too, it's a really novel mechanic and makes you think about your moves a lot more than usual (and soft reset A LOT).

It's really great, especially since I am not really a Fire Emblem fan.

I was never interested in Fire Emblem before Awakening, so now I realize what I've been missing!

I like the idea of permadeath myself, but in practice, I'm not so sure. I haven't had many characters die on me yet (it only happened early when I was still learning how to play, so I did a soft reset each time), but I don't like the idea moving forward of having a character die on me after having spent so much time working with them. But alas, I suppose that is the point of the mechanic. It forces you to be more careful/strategic with your moves through the threat of meaningful death.
So I, again, started to play Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey because I haven't finished it and the difficulty caused me to rage quit. But once I got used to the classic "Shin Megami Tensei" vibe (and not the "Persona" vibe) I started owning the game and I find it very enjoyable. It's like a portable, 2D pixel version of Dead Space but you collect demons and stuff. It's story really hits you moral though. You'd think going for Law (siding with the Angels and ultimately, God) can be great, but you're human nature wants freedom so you'd go for Chaos (siding with the demons and releasing the heathen gods on earth. Emphasizes on "Survival of the Fittest") and sometimes you'd stand up to Humanity, so you'd go for Neutral (siding with neither and fighting both of them, making it the hardest path of the whole game but it does unlock the true ending [You saving the earth]) They're subjective. Overall though, it's a very fun game. Definitely on par (if not better) with another Atlus game: Radiant Historia.
I recently played Hip Hop dance Experience and Just Dance 4 to get active. Despite being dancing games, you never realize how much they work you out until you do like 5 or 10 songs. Both games are really good, but I like JD4 more because Just Dance 4 has the same moves for Wii and Kinect, whereas HHDE was edited for the Wii (since it was a Kinect release) so that you had to use more of your arm. I never really liked Kinect, but this was the one game I actually wanted for Kinect. Now, the Wii version's not bed, don't get me wrong, but if you have to edit your game for another console, you should fix that so you don't have to have different moves, like JD4.
Recently played some black ops 2 and TF2 ...
I haven't even been online that much since I got caught up with TF2 XD
I've been playing The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D! Amazing game so far, I just finished the forest temple, which had an awesome boss. I've also been playing Jak And Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, which is my second favorite Jak game, after Jak 2. A lot of fun, I'm about 30% done. And alongside those two, I've also been playing Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. I need to get one more key before I fight the Panda King, which seems to be a pretty cool boss. Great game too.
Actually I really like Puzzle & Dragons...And I play it every day...I play the Japanese version of Puzzle & Dragons because they have more frequent updates of monsters and events than the US version Smile If anyone is playing the Japanese version add me as friend , ID : 160, 403, 579 Puzzle & Dragons is actually like bejewelled mixed with pokemon style..It's where you fight monsters in dungeons and can train your monsters..You have to fuse other monsters or evolution materials to level up or evolve your monsters...There are certain events and special dungeons where you fight the boss and the boss have a chance to drop a monster egg which is itself or its basic monster form.

This game is really fun and already JP reached 11 million downloads as of today. For more information, please check the Japanese site: http://www.gungho.jp/pad/
Since I got the PS3, I haven't really played the Wii so today I decided to play something on it. I do have a much wider selection of titles on the Wii so it wasn't difficult to find an awesome game. Its just that the graphics of the Wii compared to the PS3 graphics are meh.

Anyways! I decided to play Sonic Unleashed. I had finished all the worlds/putting the continents back together except for Eggman Land. I'm stuck on that "level" and it sure is hard Pinching_eyes

7 tries and then I officially gave up. Maybe I'll try again later XD
mostly minecraft and halo 4

been building my dream house on minecraft and on halo im been jus pwning
I recently played Wipe Out on the Wii. It's based on the T.V Show. It has similar Obstacles to show (And some are the exact same). You can choose how challenging you want it to be (Three different ones. I can't remember the names right now). It's pretty fun (Not the best game, but okay) and I'm probably gonna try it at the highest challenge mode.
I started playing Arkham Asylum, and Battlefield 3 again. Battlefield 3 is currently my favorite FPS at the moment. I really love it. I usually play Team Deathmatch on Noshahr Canals, my favorite map by far. I have a lot of fun playing it, and the graphics are beautiful. I don't really care for graphics, but good graphics are always a plus.

Besides that, I've also been playing Ocarina of Time 3D, and Pokemon Leafgreen, my favorite pokemon game. I love Leafgreen so much, it's one of my favorite games of all time. Im currently at the Team Rocket base. My team is pretty cool too. So far I have a level 30 Ivysaur, level 31 Raichu, level 30 Graveler, level 28 Hitmonlee, level 30 Gyarados, and a level 14 Meowth which is just being used for cut right now. I plan on getting a flying type but I dont know which one. I don't really want to use Pidgeot, or Fearow though.
I just finished playing Virtue's Last Reward and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD and am now making my way through Fire Emblem Awakening and an indie game called Guacamelee.

VLR was absolutely amazing. The plot and the puzzle elements as well as the Ambidex mechanics were amazing; even I had to question whether to trust or not. The game itself really made me question and think about various concepts. But yes, the game is filled with plot twists and suspense. I highly recommend this game to anyone, especially those who visual novels. I guess I should have played 999 before this though, but that'll be on my next list.

As for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD, it was my first time playing this and I absolutely loved it. The graphics were beautiful and stunningly gorgeous. One can notice the changes in the facial animation as well as the addition of some. It really contributed to the sensual aesthetics of the game. Even the music was beautiful! The strings in the melodies are more apparent, especially in Halloween Town, Agrabah, and Wonderland and the world map. The gameplay mechanics are much easier and smoother in this edition, resembling that of KH2's. There are new abilities which are very handy such as Stun Impact and Slide Dash. The only bits I was annoyed about was that there are a small bit of cuts in some scenes. They are very small but I could see some cuts. Apart from that, I really enjoyed playing this game again. Everything was as beautiful as ever!
I've been playing Super Mario 3D Land, and I must say, it is really fun. Probably my favorite mario game alongside Super mario 64 ds. I love the level designs and the suits. The Tanooki suit is also a lot of fun and the game is actually a bit harder than I expected but it still is pretty easy. I'm in world 5 right now, but I'm going back to previous worlds so I can get more coins.
Recently finished Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on the Wii. Great game, though the endgame boss was really too easy... Then again, I was playing on only Normal difficulty. Might try it again on Hard mode and make sure none of my characters die, even the useless ones who are pre-promotes or have terrible growths.

I've been meaning to get back into Dance Dance Revolution/In The Groove, but haven't been able to find any decent machine locations around here. Every decent one I know of has been either relocated or destroyed by idiotic kids wearing heelies, smashing their feet onto the arrow pads. If y'all don't know what I'm talking about, this is ITG:
Hello and welcome to the sign up page for T.B.S.
To sign up post a reply following the guideline below
( Spirit Bey [ex: my Cosmic Pegasus 130 WD
Reason [ex: i want to battle a lot
Age [ex: 13
If you are around LA,CAL and want to be an active member [ex: yes/no )
T.B.S. code: Always battle with your maximum epic power!Gasp!