Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

The new DLC is AWESOME! But I've been playing Halo 4, Skyrim, and MK9
COD black ops 2
MineCraft, Modern Warfare 3 and Madden 13.
(Dec. 24, 2012  6:21 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote: Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 are the games I played last.

(Dec. 24, 2012  6:49 PM)interst Wrote: Last games
League of legends
and skyrim (yeah I know it's old but I never got the chance to play it)

(Dec. 24, 2012  11:40 PM)HDSK Wrote: COD black ops 2

(Dec. 25, 2012  2:21 AM)Insane Wrote: MineCraft, Modern Warfare 3 and Madden 13.

Guys, read the OP:

Quote:Commentary on each game is mandatory!
I've been recently playing Dragon Ball Raging Blast,still trying to pass all the levels on hard mode.
So for Christmas I didn't get many games, but I did get a game I have been wanting! I got Tekken Tag Tournament!

I didn't get to play very long, but from what I played in free mode, it is a very exciting game, just like all Tekken games really! I'm not really up to date with Tekken. The last Tekken game I had was Tekken 3 for PS2.
Got Pokemon White 2, the differences between the first and second games are apparent. It's a very nice change though, I did a Memory Link with my competitive White as soon as I turned it on haha.

Sadly, no 3DS for the Dream Radar, so I need to borrow a friend's 3DS to get the Mirror Key Item and the three Pokémon with other legendaries too.
ii recently played pokemon black and up to the pokemon leaguge
(Dec. 26, 2012  3:18 AM)fangleone33456 Wrote: ii recently played pokemon black and up to the pokemon leaguge

Like what Kei said ; "Commentary on each game is mandatory!".
So yes, edit your post.
I was playing Sonic Generations yesterday i already restored sky sanctuary and knuckles but for some reson i keep on getting a "B"rank i'm starting to get used to the game now
Assasin Creed 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its atcually my favorite game so far, story is great,the graphics are amazing and the gameplay is absolutely amaing for hardcore gamers.
Also i facinated of the time skips and place of time and events the game is held in like the revolutionary war and you meet people from those real life events which actually encourages me to look at history more often also its funny how they use the 12/21/12 end of the world theory
Currently playing Tales of Graces f on the PS3, and Victorious Boxers on the PS2.

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vixxterity?feature=mhee
Assassin's Creed III, At chapter 6 at the moment, Quite a fun game. Sad though you do not get the assassin's robes until chapter 4 (?) I do recommend it to anyone.
Just got off Hitman Absolution, that game is just good.... so good.. that's all you need to know although I'm at this part where I have to break into a jail cell to rescue this girl; Kinda difficult Unhappy
I played League of Legends at my friends and I loved it. I enjoyed using Dr. Mundo and Ryze. I wasn't very good, though. I'm kinda a troll Grin
I was just playing Uncharted 3 and i already beat the whole game the game was easy though ( about that... if you have this game i chose the first difficulty) best part i have all three games
Yesterday I restarted my Pokemon Diamond to play through again. Considering I hacked to beat the game last time a few years ago, I wanted to start off on a clean slate. I also worked on Pokemon White and beat the first part of the story (I haven't played any Pokemon games for a really, really long time).

So after my long hiatus from playing Pokemon games, I've been sucked into the addictive black hole that is the series again.

imokaywiththis.jpg
^^^ This made me chuckled a bit, I too, have hacked. It's so hard to wait for a long time to get the pokemon you want in the beginning then end up with a bad egg for abusing. =/ New pokemon games now are kinda complicated with EV and trying to get rares through special pokemons =_=. FireRed was soooo much easier, probably the most simplest pokemon game ever. Which of course I just beat the 3rd gym like 30 seconds ago. I had restarted game because I bought an refurbished Gameboy Advance for nostalgic rides.

One day though, we'll have all pokemon games into one where u can go to different regions and be able to catch/get starters. AND your pokemon will follow u around! haha.
(Jan. 04, 2013  3:52 AM)Jonâ„¢ Wrote: ^^^ This made me chuckled a bit, I too, have hacked. It's so hard to wait for a long time to get the pokemon you want in the beginning then end up with a bad egg for abusing. =/ New pokemon games now are kinda complicated with EV and trying to get rares through special pokemons =_=. FireRed was soooo much easier, probably the most simplest pokemon game ever. Which of course I just beat the 3rd gym like 30 seconds ago. I had restarted game because I bought an refurbished Gameboy Advance for nostalgic rides.

FireRed really was easy. Have beaten the whole game.

And you said it: Thanks to that EV thing you need to check more how you train your pokemons in new pokemon games.
(Jan. 04, 2013  12:42 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2013  3:52 AM)Jonâ„¢ Wrote: ^^^ This made me chuckled a bit, I too, have hacked. It's so hard to wait for a long time to get the pokemon you want in the beginning then end up with a bad egg for abusing. =/ New pokemon games now are kinda complicated with EV and trying to get rares through special pokemons =_=. FireRed was soooo much easier, probably the most simplest pokemon game ever. Which of course I just beat the 3rd gym like 30 seconds ago. I had restarted game because I bought an refurbished Gameboy Advance for nostalgic rides.

FireRed really was easy. Have beaten the whole game.

And you said it: Thanks to that EV thing you need to check more how you train your pokemons in new pokemon games.

Effort Values have always existed in some form or another, and EVs in Fire Red/Leaf Green/RSE were identical to the system in place now aside from a few very minor changes along the way(that have actually made them simpler).

Perhaps before going "OLD WAS BETTER", check and see if your reasons make sense.
A lot, actually!

My girlfriend brought over her old ps1 and I played Crash bandicoot, I honestly don't know what one it was, I've never played it before. And Harry Potter. I also picked up Pkmn Black 2, which I really like.