Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

(Apr. 25, 2013  2:28 AM)DrakeTheAwesome Wrote: Hello and welcome to the sign up page for T.B.S.
To sign up post a reply following the guideline below
( Spirit Bey [ex: my Cosmic Pegasus 130 WD
Reason [ex: i want to battle a lot
Age [ex: 13
If you are around LA,CAL and want to be an active member [ex: yes/no )
T.B.S. code: Always battle with your maximum epic power!Gasp!

This thread is not meant for your team publicity.
Use this thread : http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams
(Apr. 23, 2013  12:15 AM)Zanzetsuken Wrote: I just finished playing Virtue's Last Reward [...]

VLR was absolutely amazing. The plot and the puzzle elements as well as the Ambidex mechanics were amazing; even I had to question whether to trust or not. The game itself really made me question and think about various concepts. But yes, the game is filled with plot twists and suspense. I highly recommend this game to anyone, especially those who visual novels. I guess I should have played 999 before this though, but that'll be on my next list.

FINALLY SOMEBODY HAS PLAYED EITHER OF THE TWO GAMES. I AM SO HAPPY.

Glad that you liked it, and oh yeah 999 in my opinion was better. You should play it, like seriously.
My Fire Emblem Awakening cartridge is still embedded in my 3DS; I don't know if it will ever come out. I've sunk around 50 hours into the game and still haven't played through the entire story (however long it is); I believe I'm on Chapter 19. I spend too much time building up the support levels for my characters. :p
(Apr. 26, 2013  7:00 AM)Kei Wrote: My Fire Emblem Awakening cartridge is still embedded in my 3DS; I don't know if it will ever come out. I've sunk around 50 hours into the game and still haven't played through the entire story (however long it is); I believe I'm on Chapter 19. I spend too much time building up the support levels for my characters. :p

Haha, me too (although I've got the digital copy!). Just after I beat the game on Normal Classic, I started over on Hard Classic. I've got 40+ hours on the first file and around 75+ on the second... And then, after I beat the game again, finish my StreetPass Team (grinding and reclassing and grinding and reclassing and oh god im out of second seals...), and get all the children supports/some other ones, mainly involving the avatar, I'm gonna try Lunatic Classic. Hard took a while to get used to (my hour count would be a lot higher for the resets), but now it's a piece of cake! The replayability is just too hard to resist.

Aaaaand, I also got Sacred Stones for the 3DS! Which I'll probably be playing alongside it. Perks of being an Ambassador Cool
For me it's
Assassin's creed Brotherhood
NFS Undercover
Stronghold 3
Spider man shattered dimensions
I just played CS 1.6 , CS condition zero , Cs Global Offensive , NFS Most wanted and Assassin's Creed 3
I just finished bioshock infinite on xbox. I loved the story and its one of the main reasons I like the bioshock series. But I feel like it wasn't bloody/gorey enough like the first one Unhappy it didn't have me shaking in my seat as I came around every corner.

But I loovveeeed the sky setting. Beautifully detailed. I wish it was not so linear and more open world. Not simply because "blah blah blah open word iz da bezt" but just because it was amazing and I wanted to explore more of it Unhappy

Also very limited replay-ability (can only repeat on harder difficulty), but if your like me and love a good story you should play it.

Solid game, definitely recommend.
I've been playing Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Awesome price (1200 MS points) for what you get. I never played the original Far Cry 3, but I'm loving the cheesy humor and references to the '80s movies. The music is amazing as well, love it.
I'm like, 3 main story missions in and got about half of the Garrisons left to liberate. Having a lot of fun exploring the island and messing with the Omega Forces and wildlife.
The Kobracon sniper rifle in frickin' awesome with explosive rounds, definitely my favorite weapon to use (unless I need stealth kills, then it's the Bow).
I just finished AC3 Liberations and COD: Black Ops Declassified on the PS Vita my PSN is Bankai_Ichigo121. I also play PS3! AC3 was a awesome game and I highly recommend it for the type of person who likes stealth. COD was alright. The online feature is a lot better than the campain though.
I finally finished Super Mario 3D Land two nights ago, and it was very good. Definitely one of my favorite mario games. It was pretty easy until World 8. World 8 was a pain in the butt, but I liked how the game got harder as it went along. I've also been playing The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and The Wind Waker. All great games, I just got wind waker in the mail today, but my memory card hasn't arrived yet, so I didn't want to play much. Only played up to the Forsaken Fortress and then I stopped. I love it so far though, a lot of people don't like the art style, but I personally love it. I just stopped playing Twilight Princess now. I got to the start of the Forest Temple, and I stopped. It's really fun, I didn't like it much at first, but it's getting better.
Persona 3- the ending sorta pisses me off but good game and i love the esoterism (if thats a word for something esoteric)
Fist of the North Star Kens Rage-great story very manly bad gameplay the fighters fists basically rub the opponent
Virtua Fighter 5- one of the first fighting game series great gameplay and the main character does the same martial art as me
Game update!

I am now playing Thomas Was Alone on my Playstation Vita as well as simultaneously playing Ni No Kuni.

Thomas Was Alone is now one of my favourite platformers. I absolutely love the music and the art direction that came along with it. The lighting is absolutely fantastic and the particle effects were a nice bonus to the list! But what caught me most about the game is it's way of achieving an alluring narrative and interesting characters despite its rather simplistic style. Halfway throughout the game, I found myself attached to these colourful parallelograms and could imagine what they looked like and who they were. The platforming is really enjoyable and entertaining as well, putting your wits to the test with puzzles and timing; especially with how each character has their own special abilities. So far, I am definitely enjoying!

As for Ni No Kuni, I haven't been able to spend much time on it but I really like it so far. The art direction appeals to the Ghibli animations and the music is beautiful! It has definitely been a while since I have played an Open-World RPG like Ni No Kuni. It really reminds me of the old Final Fantasy days . I am getting rather annoyed by the grinding though but isn't that typical in RPGs like this? I'll save full judgement when I finish.
I pretty much stopped playing every other game I was playing so I could mainly play Wind Waker, which is amazing. I love the art style of wind waker, and it's a really good game so far. I think I like it more than OOT, which was my favorite zelda game. I love all the cool items in Wind Waker like the Deku leaf, and the grappling hook. And I love the sailing parts. The world of wind waker is so beautiful, and the fact that you get to sail through it just makes it that much better.
I played yesterday Sonic Riders Zero Gravity with my ps2.
Was playing Need for Speed Most Wanted on PC. Wanted something that was further away from Simulation and Story (like Shift 2 or The Run) and something with an arcade-like element to it. Surprised to say, it's a great game. Loads of fun, especially having free roam mode to just go around doing whatever you want and running away from the cops. It's good you have to find a car instead of buying it and adds an element of surprise and mystery just driving around looking for new cars.

As a racing game, it's definitely more for the arcade racer enthusiasts than an actual simulator. Mainly because you can't even pick Manual transmission and there aren't many settings you can actually tweak apart from graphics or that kind of thing. Overall great game, and I have played it heaps (8 hours in 3 days!).
I recently played some Topspin 4 (Tennis game) and I'm continuing my career in that game. I also played some Mario Party 7. Just realized that I'm not good enough to beat BRUTAL AI's at everything yet. LOL

Lastly, I played some Mario Superstar Baseball with my bro, lost 6-8 on his walk off grand slam....
Animal Crossing: New Leaf! I've been playing all day. Hah, it's really great, you should buy it.

Aaaaand, I'm still pushing through my Lunatic run in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Slowly but steadily getting there...
After crazily playing through pretty much everything in Fire Emblem: Awakening and being about 50% done with my dream team for Streetpass battles, I went to my other 3DS game finally.

Kid Icarus: Uprising is amazing. It's like the Metroid Prime: Hunters of the 3DS. The online play is streamlined and excellently done. The weapon fusion system is very well thought out and while my reflexes are not that great enough yet the power system works well. The solo mode has an incredible story and despite the corniness of the dialogue that occurs during missions it works well. The controls are a little awkward at first but it's easy to adjust to.

Highly recommended if anyone hasn't gotten it yet, and add me if you're good too! I'd love to play online with other people.
i just played pokemon ruby on gba.
You need to elaborate
Tekken revolution is what ive been playing lately
Its free to play on ps3 but there are pretty obvious reasons why
1.people who use law are usually attack spammers
2.you only have a certain amount of fights you can do in a certain time
3.people kick you if you are winning too much because they are sore losers over a video game
Just a few minutes ago i played on Beybladebattles.com
1) There have been several warnings on this page alone because people DON'T EXPLAIN about their games. You will get warned if you do not explain about the game and simply name it.
2) I'm not sure that beybladebattles.com is the kind of game we are referring to here...
Unbelievable. I'm adding the rule to the thread title now, since it's evident now that people don't read the OP or any of the posts in the thread itself. If they did, they would see all of the moderator notices I've left everywhere.
I finished the first Sly game a few days ago, which was awesome. And I've been playing Sly 2: Band of Thieves lately, which is even better than the first. I really love how they made it a bit more open world, and now you can use Bentley, and Murray too. The new characters are also really cool, and Dimitri was awesome, and the boss fight against him was fun too. Besides that, I've also been playing Wind Waker, and I talked about that in my last post.